Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Tax Proposal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ubara

PostSubject: Tax Proposal    Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:20 pm

To have a better understanding of the Tax this is the guidline of the rp

1) Banker sets up a account for each Free with a thread in the Banker area and we give a amount for each Free to start of with a credit amount

2)Banker holds house account to maintain all transactions

3) a List of properties will be available to buy with your acct funds and the tax amount due each month will be shown so you may purchachase and use funds added to add to your personal property, the transaction will be followed by paperwork from the scribe and payments to the banker

4) list of goods used within the city will be provided with the tax amount you pay for the items you decide of yoru use each month you keep a log of used items and the tax amount to calculate will be provided by the scribe once she has your month summery

5) you earn credit for bank .. a list will be provided of earnings for tasks weather in rp or done thats how you earn more dollars in your acct to use for purchases and tax

6) newly aquired personal slaves will be sold to you per a price from the bank account with a said tax amount on the needs of her clothing, collar ect.

7)any Personal slave that is grandfathered in will not have to be paid for slave of city slaves to be personal is in effect upon the rp start up

Cool Ubar and Ubara split the fees of city slaves needs applicable upon the start of the rp city slaves already in collar are grandfathered in

any questions ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://oasisoftwoscimitars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Tax Proposal    Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Thank you for the information. A much better understanding now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tax Proposal    Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:51 pm

I understand Ubara, will you be sending me the lists of assets which will be taxed in rp and the pricing of how we will be taxed and anything else that will be priced?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tax Proposal    Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:55 pm

i will make a list of those needing to pay taxes from the list of the free...when will this be updated so i can complete it correctly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tax Proposal    

Back to top Go down

Tax Proposal
Page 1 of 1