Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ubara

PostSubject: New Members    Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:32 am

I am highly dissapointed and really shocked on how fast we added a new cand Warrior last night let me explain my reasons for such

the man states he found gor by pranking rooms ( like really ? how old are we)

hes new to gor ( and offered a Warrior Cand knowiing he has no clue ?)

when one like this is looking for a home theres a protocal

he needs to come to room and observe the rp and meet others as he is NEW TO GOR
he needs to meet the Ubar Ubar for a talk of question
All Warriors unless very Gorean need to meet with FS to be a Warrior

I do not want any person entering to be a Cand if they are new to gor without observing and showing up for a few days

now the new man i will have to accept upon the Free have done so to support you but im not pleased

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://oasisoftwoscimitars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New Members    Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:45 am

exactly love this makes us disney... we are acepting anyone who is coming and this isnt a good for us. giving an unknown the warrior status could be disastrous for the security purpose of the city. I would like if the Free;s to first observes them n discuss with the city and then only accept them as cand... to accept any free is matter of HC not anyones liking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members    Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:43 am

As the First Sword and Ubar did speak with the new warrior Ubara the same night after the Banker posted and left the chat, he has claimed he wants to learn more of Gor. Which Tenrik can better explain more if the canidate is worthy or not since he had time to get to talk with the Warrior himself. But as to call him canidate before his probation period I do agree Ubara and why dont we just say he is a vistor like all members who have went through the the process. When they step into the city and wish to learn more of our HS and if it is their type of city they wish to rp with us; they should report to the room for certain amount of days and after their probation they were let known if they were put up for a vote on their status of becoming a canidate in the city. Like all who had to go through it we had to wait out our probation period and on a vote by the HC to be known as a canidate. my opinion on him is he learns quick and seems very interested in the world of Gor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members    Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:22 pm

-takes a deep breath-
1. I was talking to First Sword about the candidate as we spoke to him in the room...
2. I asked questions and replied back to the First Sword as he replied.
3. I posted informational and teaching links for said warrior observer
4. Instructed said warrior observer that he would have to speak to the First Sword concerning becoming one within the Oasis.
5. I messaged First Sword when Tmane said he wanted to be a Warrior....Rhi and I both discussed him and together we decided
that it was best to speak to First Sword concerning him...
6. We want people to join us...People that want to rp and stay with us...Yes he came in cocky but .... after talking to him we felt
that perhaps with the CORRECT tutoring and instruction that perhaps he would be a fit and one that would stay around and not
just be here to FUCK the slaves...
7. He is to watch for the next few days under the watchful eye of all.
8. The Ubar did come in and we were trying to explain the situation to him..And Ubar was told that he had a meeting scheduled
with the First Sword....
9. He was also instructed that he would have a probationary period... Not all of the conversation was posted as it is here in the
forum.
10. I dont think that candidate was offered to him but an APPRENTICESHIP to the warrior caste..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members    Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:32 am

What part of he is not a candidate are you not understanding and how many times does it have to be said. I have no idea what you are looking at or who you have been talking to but it is sad that you two who are in charge would make such assumptions without consulting the ones that talked to the visitor.. But oh yes, I forgot you crashed didn't you Ubar right before I had a chance to speak with the visitor, was it you that admitted him as a candidate because I surely did not..

As far as disney, how dare you make such a comment, We accepted you right away, did that make us disney or just blind?? Perhaps from now on all who wish to be candidates whether free or slave should pass before the two of you and have your approval.. I think that would be best for all here and then we would not have one of our own calling us "disney" thats bs and I am offended by it..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members    Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:21 am

this one posted as she was told to as a Master warrior candidate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members    Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:33 am

Pranking rooms...now i am lost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members    Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:44 am

Well yes lady Night Pranking rooms. the person whom u want as apprentice has been found in many other rooms also... even in those gorean rooms who are recruiting. Maybe its not fault but ours coz there are some in city who just park their avi in the room n sit idle there for hrs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members    Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:05 am

@ Tenrik: Well I dint crash. I had to leave in emergency and before leaving the room i said " brb real". I myself talked to that guy n also told one of our citizen on whisper mode to keep an eye on that guy coz i was suspicious abt him. but when i come back i found that guy added as cand warrior coz the girl who added abt his visit was told to add him as candidate.

Secondly, U dint take my right away. I spent the time in city, worked for the Laws and other stuff like learing abt the memberes of the city without poppin in other room and without failing in serving the city with my duties. I even postponed my FCship with the Jucy coz i told her unless i work for the city and understand it properly neither I will take the citizenship nor will FC her.

Me having the authority of Ubar have rights to make comments like "disney" in the same way u make the comments. And now by the comment u have posted in this thread u have offended the Highest Authority of the City.

Like ur offended there are times when many among us have offended me and Ubara as well. And I am sure you are aware of them

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members    Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:54 am

-sighs-Jesus...

Many days i am in there...Listening and watching...I may not always talk and quite honestly if i go brb i do say something to those in the room...If it is going to be a while then yes I LEAVE.. I'm not one to judge everyone for what a few do....Sometimes honestly there is nothing to say as some of us feel unimportant and anything that we say is belittled or we are talked down to by even the slaves...it is so nice to know that i am an oversite....
I promised myself i wasnt going to let this get to me again...And honestly it hasnt...This is just frustrating...One says one thing and another says something else. Are we not a city that care for each other? Sometimes it seems that we are not. That all ALL of us do is look for ways that someone is lacking and attack that person for it...Is that right no......not its not... I thought that being part of a city, being part of the HC is working together...talking things out not bickering back and forth about things...being caddy to one another...
The Oasis means alot to me or i would simply say to hell with it and walk away..I fight daily to remain and to belong...I fight daily to try to learn and become the gorean woman that i want to be.. I dont want to make this about me this is about all of us...plain and simple...If we are to be a family a cohesive unit then we ALL need to learn to work together...Not think just because we have been here longer we are better than someone else and honestly it is seen even amongst the slaves that some of them feel they are better than even the free..
As far as the pranking goes alright...Perhaps Tmane was in other rooms while he was talking to us...every one looks bad on it maybe we need to look at it that maybe....just maybe he is wanting to learn...Maybe he isnt but does he not deserve the benefit Just because someone seems to be one thing doesnt mean that they are not something else entirely...Doesnt every one deserve a chance? Just wondering on that...
I consider the Oasis my home, my family...Some good days here some bad ones, and some REALLY BAD ONES....
We are all human and if we want this to work and become what i can envision it being then we all need to pull our heads out of our asses and get to work on stopping the childish behaviors...We are all adults can we not act like it and talk it out instead of us all looking like we are five years old....?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Members    Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:31 pm

I will not get into a pissing match with you flam.. There is much I could say here but I won't. You have your opinions as do each one of us.. I guess then we're both offended. Either you get over it, or you don't...
Back to top Go down
Ubara

PostSubject: Re: New Members    Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:07 am

I hope this issue has come to a closer and is no longer spoke upon as there wil be no pissing contest Ubar is in gor rp the ruler so his word is final on all said things to just be acknowledged not questioned but if there is something you wish to discuss then a meeting of the two involved need to make it so
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://oasisoftwoscimitars.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Members    

Back to top Go down

New Members
Page 1 of 1