Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

eris Lessons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: eris Lessons   Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Lesson #9

Information on Kajirus

be proud of them as they hurry about your errands, keep your quarters and serve your friends.”
“They are not masculine, are they?” she inquired. “I find masculinity so offensive and vulgar.” She said.
“You need have no fear,” he said. “They have been selected for their nature, which is that to be a woman’s slave.”
{Witness of Gor - 132}

The Dominance of Male Slaves Over Female Slaves
“She is a match for any man,” said Alyena. Her eyes shone with pride.
I turned to the slave master. “Fetch a male slave,” I said.
One was brought. He was not a large fellow. He was, however, an inch or so taller than the female slave.
“You certify me,” said I to the slave master, “that this man is neither clumsy nor stupid, nor drunk, nor an instructor in combat intent upon increasing the confidence of his pupils.”
“It is so certified,” he smiled. “He is used in cleaning the pens. He is a drover who falsified the quality-markings on spice crates.”
I placed a copper tarn disk on the desk of the slave master.
“Fight,” I said to the slaves.
“Fight,” said the slave master.
The man looked puzzled. With a cry of rage, shrill and vicious, the female slave leapt toward him, slashing his across the face with the quirt. She struck him twice before he, angry, took the quirt from her and threw it aside.
“Do not anger me,” her told her.
He turned and caught her kick on his left thigh. She leapt at him, fingers like claws, to tear out his eyes. He seized her wrists. He turned her about. She could not move. Then, with considerable force, as she cried out with misery, he flung her, the length of her body, belly front, against the stone wall.
He then stepped back, jerked her ankles from under her and flung her to the stones, and knelt across her back. She wept and struck the stones with her fists. Then her halter was removed and her hands pulled behind her and bound with it. He discarded her belt and the strips of leather. He removed her sandals. With one of the long, straplike laces, he crossed and bound her ankles. Then, angrily, he turned her collar, hurting her, with its ring, to the back.
With the other straplike lace, run through the ring and tied the binding on her ankles, her jerked her ankles up, high, fastening them there. The he crouched over her and she lay bound at his feet. He turned her head, looking over her right shoulder, so that it faced him; he crouched so that she could not move; his right ankle was against her left cheek. He poised his thumbs, held downward, over her eyes.
“I am a woman at your mercy,” she wept. “Please, Master, do not hurt me!”
He looked to the slave master. The slave master came to where the woman lay. He looked down at her. He called two slaves from behind the silver curtain. They looked down at the woman. Then the slave master said, “Put her in slave silk, and give her to male slaves.”
She was freed of the cord binding her ankles to her collar ring.
She was jerked to her feet and held there; she could not stand by herself for her feet were still crossed and bound. “Who are the masters?” asked the slave master of her.
The woman, hair before her face, held upright by men, looked to Alyena. The woman trembled. “Men,” she whispered. “Men are the masters.”
Alyena’s face turned white.
{Tribesman of Gor - 82}

I ran to the merchant and knelt before him. I pointed to the male slave. “He looked upon me!” I cried.
“Have you permission to speak?” He asked.
“May a girl speak?” I asked, frightened.
“Yes,” he said.
I pointed again to the male slave “He dared to look upon me,” I said.
“You are too good for him?” asked the merchant.
“Yes,” I said. I then realized this was not the proper thing to say. But I had said it.
“You are both animals,” he said.
“Yes Master,” I said.
“But you are a female,” he said.
“Yes Master,” I said.
“And he,” he said, “though slave is yet male.”
“Yes Master,” I whispered.
“And is not the male animal the master of the female animal?” he asked.
“Yes Master,” I said. I knew that male dominance was pervasive among mammals, and that it was universal among primates. It can be frustrated only by an extensive and complex conditioning program, one adequate, over a period of years, to distort the order of nature.
“Do you find this slave of interest?” asked the master of the male slave.
He shrugged. “She is small,” he said.
I looked at him, frightened.
“But she is not without interest,” he conceded.
“Do you think you can catch her?” asked the master.
“Of course,” said the male slave.
I rose to my feet frightened. I began to back away.
“She is yours,” said the master.
{Slave Girl of Gor - 345}

There is no distinctive garment for a male slave on Gor, since, as it is said, it is not well for them to discover how numerous they are.
{Outlaw of Gor - 66}

The male slave, or Kajirus, seldom has a locked collar; normally a band of iron is simply hammered about his neck; often he works in chains, usually with other male slaves; in some cities, including Ar, an unchained male slave is almost never seen; there are, incidentally, far fewer male slaves than female slaves; a captured female is almost invariably collared; a captured male is almost invariably put to the sword.
{Assassins of Gor - 51}

Male slaves, on Gor, are not particularly valuable, and do not command high prices. Most labor is performed by free men. Most commonly, male slaves are utilized on the cargo galleys, and in the mines, and on the great farms. They also serve, frequently, as porters at the wharves. Still, perhaps they are fortunate to have their lives, even at such a price. Males captured in war, or in the seizure of cylinders or villages, or in the pillaging of
caravans
, are commonly slain. The female is the prize commodity in the Gorean slave markets. A high price for a male is a slaver tarsk, but even a plain wench, of low caste, provided she moves well to the touch of the auctioneer's coiled whip, will bring as much or more. An exception to the low prices for males generally is that paid for a certified woman's slave, a handsome male, silken clad, who has been trained to tend a woman's compartments. Some of such bring a price comparable to that brought by a girl, of average loveliness. Prices, of course, tend to fluctuate with given markets and seasons. If there are few such on the market in a given time, their prices will tend to be proportionately higher. Such men tend to be sold in women's auctions, closed to free men, with the exception, of course, of the auctioneer and such personnel.
{Hunters of Gor - 32}

Those who jeered me or sported with their straps and stones would have little reason for not thinking me slave. I was barefooted; my only garment was a short woolen, sleeveless tunic; on both the back and the front of this tunic was sewn a large block letter, the initial letter of the Gorean expression “Kajirus,” which means a male slave.
{Book of Gor - }

Male slaves attire

There is very little written in the books of male slaves and then even less of their attire..so logic has to really rule here. Though there were male silk slaves, I cannot imagine them running around in wispy diaphanous silks. The common look I would believe would have them outfitted inexpensively in garb to work. Attire of the culture per se, and perhaps more if serving in an establishment that would invest in their help to keep the appearance of wealth and propriety. To run around naked as I see in some instances or a loin cloth would probably be best suited to the warmer climates. Still I think the nakedness might offend the Free..the men disgusted and the women shocked. I would assume a pair of rep cloth pants and perhaps a tunic. The red hunters had a habit of marking their slaves clothing to differentiate them quite often from the Free. Of course the collar and shackles should be a dead giveaway. Due to the nature of their work though I would as well assume the owners of the male slaves would protect their flesh so that their bodies would again be useful the next day to toil.
In the Wagon's people culture it is noted that there is a leather vest that you might find on a male slave. I would assume he has pants on as well but I imagine that little expense is actually spent on them.
"For a male slave, or Kajirus, of the Wagon Peoples, and there are few, save for the work chains, to be clad Kajir means to wear the Kes, a short, sleeveless work tunic of black leather."
Nomads of Gor, page 30
In the north, there is mention of the verr kirtle that you might find one to wear. Again I would think that the clothing would be subject to the environment.
"If you are washed and readied" said a young thrall, collared in a kirtle of white wool, "it is permissible to present yourself before the high seat of the
house
, before my master, Svein Blue
Tooth
, Jarl of Torvaldsland."
Marauders of Gor, page 194

“For a male slave, or Kajirus, of the Wagon Peoples, and there are few, save for the work chains, to be clad Kajir means to wear the Kes, a short, sleeveless work tunic of black leather.”
Nomads of Gor, 30

"The Wintering was not unpleasant, although, even so far north, the days and nights were often quite chilly; the Wagon Peoples and their slaves as well, wore boskhide and furs during this time; both male and female, slave or free, wore furred boots and trousers, coats and the flopping, ear-flapped caps that tied under the chin; in this time there was often no way to mark the distinction between the free woman and the slave girl, save that the hair of the latter must needs be unbound; in some cases, of course, the Turian collar was visible, if worn on the outside of the coat, usually under the furred collar; the men, too, free and slave, were dressed similarly, save that the Kajiri, or he-slaves, wore shackles, usually with a run of about a foot of chain."
Nomads of Gor,

“The small, heavy lock on a girl's slave collar, incidentally, may be of several varieties, but almost all are cylinder locks, either of the pin or disk variety. In a girl's collar lock there would be either six pins or six disks, one each, it is said, for each letter in the Gorean word for female slave, Kajira; the male slave, or Kajirus, seldom has a locked collar; normally a band of iron is simply hammered about his neck; often he works in chains, usually with other male slaves; in some cities, including Ar, an unchained male slave is almost never seen; there are, incidentally, far fewer male slaves than female slaves; a captured female is almost invariably collared; a captured male is almost invariably put to the sword; further, the object of slave raids, carefully scouted, organized and conducted expeditions, is almost always the acquisition of females; commonly one cylinder is struck, its bridges sealed off, its compartments broken into and ransacked for gold and beauty; the men of the compartment are slain and the women stripped; those women who do not please the slavers are slain; those that do have the goods of the compartment tied about their necks and are herded to the roof, with whip and slave goad, either to be bound across tarn saddles or thrust bound into wicker slave baskets, covered and tied shut, carried beneath the great birds in flight; sometimes, after only a quarter of an Ahn, before adequate reinforcements can be summoned, the slavers depart with their booty, leaving behind a flaming cylinder; slavers can strike any city but they are particularly a scourge to those cities which have not trained the tarn, but depend on the ponderous tharlarion.”
Assassins of Gor, 50.

“I was barefooted; my only garment was a short woolen, sleeveless tunic; on both the back and the front of this tunic was sewn a large block letter, the initial letter of the Gorean expression ‘Kajirus,’ which means a male slave.”
Assassins of Gor, 282.

“I knelt head down, before the square iron box, the exterior of which was enameled white, one side of which, its door, on hinges, lay opened on the tiles. I tensed. On two sides of the box, in red paint, was a Kef, in block printing. Kef, of course, is the initial letter not only of the Gorean expression ‘Kajira,’ the most common Gorean expression for a female slave, but also ‘Kajirus,’ the most common Gorean expression for a male slave. The block printing indicated that the box was suitable for a male slave. This could also, of course, have been determined from its size which, though small, was larger than would have been that in which women would be placed. Such boxes, for women, wore marked also with red on white, but the letter, of course, would be the cursive Kef, which is also used as a common slave brand for imbonded females.”
Fighting Slave of Gor, 118.

“Curiosity is not becoming in a kajirus.”
Magicians of Gor, 436.

“The plural for slaves considered together, both male and female, or for more than one male slave is ‘kajiri’.” Magicians of Gor, 437.
[b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ying

PostSubject: Re: eris Lessons   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:05 pm

great job First Girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sadi

PostSubject: Re: eris Lessons   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:19 am

Very nice mistress. This one had a very good read
Back to top Go down