Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sadi's ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ying

sadi's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: sadi's ceremony   sadi's ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:47 am

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: sadi strip to the whipping post girl
Sessi: She gulped hearing the words of the Ubara. "Yes Ubara."
EmpTatumNyxBloodclaw: -rises and goes to where the Ubara is for sadi's cermony-
YingfaLee: -seeing Ubar is busy, and the Ubara and Mistress are busy with sister sadi this one moves to a pillow and kneels, smoothing out her pretty silks she wore for the special day today-
Sessi: She trembles visibly as she was strapped into the post
EmpTatumNyxBloodclaw: You will be fine this is an honor and a wonderful day for you sadi-she says softly-
Sessi: She nodded and smiled a bit. It was the day she waited for/.
YingfaLee: -nudges brother she tries to smile to him but her fear of the white hot branding iron shows upon her face-
LilithLevana11: the girl kneels outside the hall her body pressed to the ground her arms outstretched and crossed at the wrist as she bends and places a kiss upon the ground. rising she calls out~if it would please the Free may this one enter?
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: aye girl
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( all be silent now please )
LilithLevana11: thank you Ubara
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~looks to said as she has pleased us in all aspects of required to become official slave I would tell her first I am proud to have you with us and how proud we all are to be able to have you upon the city girl ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: sadi*
Sessi: She smiled to the Ubara's kind words but stayed silent as hands clutched the bindings which held her.
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~as i had unraveled the whip it hits against the floor I scan over her flawless skin admiring her then i grin as I lift my arm high into the air the whip twirls three times sending out a swift air then I speak to her before i strike her 10 times " you will loose who you were before the lashes will remind you of you are now a kajira of the oasis girl " i then flick my wrist as the whip strikes her over and over ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: strike
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~looks to the welts as they appear I would gain a bit more strength as I would strike her 5 more times ~
Sessi: She cries out at the kiss of the whip and her body withes in pain. Her small hands gripped the binding, nails diggin into them as teals stolled down her face but she took each lash greatfully.
LilithLevana11 has left the chat
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~as I see the blood ooze out thinking good aim Ubara in my own mind i smirk then softly in a clear tone " you are a beast girl you have what the Free allow and nothing more is this clear girl " ~
LilithLevana11 has joined the chat
Sessi: Yes My Ubara!" Her voice shook with pain as she answered to her.
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( wb lil )
EmpTatumNyxBloodclaw: wb)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~readies the whip as I strike her 3 times on her thigh " you will remeber girl by the lashes to never have a loose tounge girl ~
LilithLevana11: (thank you)
Sessi: The trickled down her thighs and fell to her feet. Her body shook violently with every stroke of the whip blessing her. her tears flowed freely as she counted silenty the lashes. "Yes, my Ubara." SHe cried out again as the last f the strokes fell.
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~looks to her as I would now keep my eyes to the girls belly where she would dig deep in feeling the desire to serve burn from within I speak to her " you are a kajira girl and all actions will be seen as such and if I so much see this not of you girl I will sell you to the lowest bidder instantly is this clear ?"~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~strikes her 3 times againt her belly ~
Sessi: "Yes, my Ubara!" The lashes rocked her dark flesh and burned to her very soul it showed in her fingers as they now frel blood from her palm from her digging nails.
Sessi: drew^
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~looks to her as I would tell her before whipped her 3 more times across her breasts .. you are a slut girl a piece of fuck meat and will be pleasing to all Free at any time without hesitation girl and you understand you are owned by the Ubar and I above all even if a personal girl is this clear ? "~
Sessi: Her voice was weak as she answered. her body shook under her lashes but she still managed to anser her Ubara. "Yes, Ubara! sadi understands!"
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~ i move to her as I would hold the whip to her lips as i spoke you are now named sadiOasisScimitars girl kiss the whip that so graciously carressed your body girl "~
Sessi: Her shaking lips puckered and kissed the whip that was offered to them. She let it linger as long as her Ubara would allow, full lips tendly graced thankfully.
Sessi: tenderly^
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles not feeling any pitty for her wounds I aksed her what is your name girl ? ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: aksed *
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: asked*
Sessi: "Girl is called sadiOasisScimitars, My Ubara."
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles to the girl as I hand the brand to Night I look to the girl you will now take the kef girl and even if your collar is removed you will be marked forever a kajira girl this is a symbol you will keep with you for the rest of your life girl as I move i look to Night as I say " Brand your girl I give her to you as yoru personal "~
EmpTatumNyxBloodclaw: -she smiles and walks from the hot fire with the brand, standing in front of her she looks to sadi-This will mark you as my property beyond that of the Ubara and Ubars, you will wear it proudly and not fail as the girl i know you are-and presses the hot metal to the inside of her thigh crinkling her nose at the smell of burning flesh-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~holds my hand over my mouth as I gag to the smell holdong back from puking ~
EmpTatumNyxBloodclaw: -heats the iron again and watches as it gets red with the heat and goes back to sadi and places it on the outside of her thigh-This marks you as special, it shows the honor you will carry as mine and as an Oasis girl.
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ii
Sessi: She looked to the white hot iron and shook visibly on the post. She bit her bottom lips and her tears flowed freely watcing her. She did not protest, not as if though she could. She was indeed a beast at the whim of the free and it was make well clear with the stripping and the changing of her name. She screamed out throughout the hall as the iron kissed her dark flesh. the seering heat burning though marking her forever as slave. She could scarcely believe another was comming but all she could do at the point was nod slightly, her lips free f words.
EmpTatumNyxBloodclaw: -heats the iron again-this too will show your heat for serving those of the Oasis and that you will not stray nor faulter from that course, you are sadioasisscimitars and you will carry the name with the beauty and grace we have given to you this day.
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: congrats sadi you are official girl !
EmpTatumNyxBloodclaw: -smiles with joy at sadi-So proud of you mine
Sessi: (-smiles wide-)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( woot woot )
YingfaLee: congratulations sister!
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: now change yoru name and return back here girl )
EmpTatumNyxBloodclaw: -looks to the Ubara-now i wont have to do this to mark my official citizen ship will i?
EmpTatumNyxBloodclaw: (winks)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( i will do you now Night )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: lets go to the HS )
Sessi: (Yes My Ubara)
EmpTatumNyxBloodclaw: (alright)
JoSevdaVal: Congratulations Sister sadiOasisScimitars !!!!
Back to top Go down
ying

sadi's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: sadi's ceremony   sadi's ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:51 am

CONGRATULATIONS SISTER SADI cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

sadi's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: sadi's ceremony   sadi's ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:00 pm

Congratulations sister sadi!!.... wonderful ceremony
Back to top Go down
Lilithlevana11
Lilithlevana11

sadi's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: sadi's ceremony   sadi's ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:02 pm

so happy for you sister
Back to top Go down
Sadi

sadi's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: sadi's ceremony   sadi's ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:54 pm

=Smiles unable to stop- Thank you all. Girl is so happy and proud to be part of this city!
Back to top Go down
Talinaofgor
Talinaofgor

sadi's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: sadi's ceremony   sadi's ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:59 pm

Congrats
Back to top Go down

sadi's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: sadi's ceremony   sadi's ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:39 pm

congrats
Back to top Go down

sadi's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: sadi's ceremony   sadi's ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:40 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers congrats sadi cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sadi's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: sadi's ceremony   sadi's ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sadi's ceremony
Page 1 of 1