Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lilith's ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ying

lilith's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: lilith's ceremony   lilith's ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:38 pm

UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars Whisper: ( lil naked to the post )
LilithLevana11: yes Ubara
EmpTatumNyxBloodclaw: (you are beautiful mine-she smiles-
LdDarkAngelNosferatu has joined the chat
TenrikNiels: Tal Ubara
TenrikNiels: Tal Night
LilithLevana11: the girl shivers in fear and excitement as she goes to the post her eyes wide
TenrikNiels: -Bows with respect to Ubara UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars Whisper: ~looks over he girl as I would see her skin so fair and smooth i grin ~
LilithLevana11: her wide eyes watch attempting to smile
TenrikNiels: ~Smilesas he sees her tied to the post and prepared for her change~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~readies my whip as I flung it high ino the air it circled above my head fast as I look to the belly with a sigh of aim I spoke " you will get ten lashes to remove your old being girl leaving yoru old self behind " I then strike my hand down as a loud crack was heard hitting against her skin over and over "~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: 1
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: strike
LilithLevana11: bites her lip to prevent herself from crying out..only a wimper escaping
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~watching the deep welts apear ~
JoSevdaVal: -he breathes deep basking in the new tittle with pride-
TenrikNiels: ~Watches the whip saial through the air, Ubara with precision strikes the fiar sking of the girl, the look in her eye mischievious as she wields the whip freely~
IsisKamira has joined the chat
EmpTatumNyxBloodclaw: (whispers to sadi softly-girl you will need to see the physician for your marks to make sure they heal properly)
LilithLevana11: her eyes fill with tears she refused to shed wishing to be strong her breath hitching as she fought to not cry out
TenrikNiels: [Low protocol Isis]
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~as I see the blood oozing from her skin the lashes looked deep i shrugged not really caring if it had caused the girl pain I then look to her with a smirk as she would be suck 3 times now to remind her of her tounge to never let it be loose "~
IsisKamira: -opening the doors like yesterday trying to spot her sister and calmy speaks- Greetings/Tal all/All
LilithLevana11LilithLevana11 Whisper: turning her head she sucks in a shaky breath only the softest of cries escaping her lips
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~now i would see her thigh to my gaze before i strike her i spoke in a clear tone " you are a kajira girl and you wear the collar with pride do you understand you can and will be sold to the lowest bidder if I find you displeasing ? "~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Tal
LilithLevana11LilithLevana11 Whisper: yes Ubara~ her voice shakes as she responds
LilithLevana11: tears silently escape her eyes as she feels the whip bite into her and the blood flow down her body
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~you are a piece o property you are to be pleasing to all Free as a slave you are nothing more then a slut , fuck meat anything the Free desire of you is this clear "~
LilithLevana11: Yyyes Ubara
TenrikNiels: ~As the whip falls again he moves to the firepit, taking hold of the iron, turning it in the hot coals, to make sure the heat is uniform as it glows red in the coals his eyes go to the girl tied and whipped~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~looks to Tenrik what will the girls name be ? ~
LilithLevana11: ~her voice quivers with the effort of holding back her cries of pain
TenrikNielsTenrikNiels Whisper: ~Looks to Ubara, standing straigh with pride he speaks. His eyes on the girl that will be given to him.~
TenrikNiels: Her name will be ..... charisOasisScimitars.
LilithLevana11: remembering the meaning of the name he chose for the girl the barest hint of a smile breifly touches her bloodied lips
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smile to him as I hear the name girl do you understand you are owned by the Ubar and Ubara and we are giving you to be the personal slave to the FS and in doing so this is a honor you will always be sure to represent him with the highest standards ? ~
LilithLevana11: Yes Ubara
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: what is your name girl ?
LilithLevana11: charisOasisScimitars Ubara~ her voice shakes
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles to charis you will be branded girl even if yoru collar is removed you will be forever marked a slave is this clear ? ~
LilithLevana11: yes Ubara
LilithLevana11: her body shakes looking to the branding iron, for this she feared greatly
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~moves over and smiles to the FS ~
LilithLevana11: bites down hard on her lip
TenrikNiels: ~Taking up the branding iron he turns it one lat time, pulling it from the coals, it burns bright red. his color, hiscaste, he turns and walks over the the girl, the iron smoking. His eyes upon her as he picks the spot on her thigh. Looking upon the one now named charis. Whait is to be his he steps close and presses the burning iron to her flesh.~
LilithLevana11: ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH~ the girl screams out unable to hold it back tears flowing freely
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~watches intensly I hide my nose in my hand cupped always dislike the smell of flesh burning ~
TenrikNielsTenrikNiels Whisper: ~He holds it as the smell, the aroma of the fesh meeting iron drifts through the Palace room. he holds it to her flesh for a count of 10 seconds. making sure to hold it steady, firmly as he hears her cry of pain and anguish. A reminder to her of what she is. A slave belonging to the city, to the Ubara and Ubar, belong in to him and carrying the honor of them al with herfrom this day forward~
TenrikNiels: 1.
TenrikNiels: 2.
TenrikNiels: 3.
TenrikNiels: 4.
TenrikNiels: 5.
TenrikNiels: ~The fles h burns, the iron flares as it sinks into her skin, he smiles wickedly, holding her eyes in his gaze~
TenrikNiels: 6.
TenrikNiels: 7.
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~gags at the smell turning my head ~
TenrikNiels: 8.
TenrikNiels: 9.
TenrikNiels: 10.
LilithLevana11: clamps her jaw closed tasting the blood that filled her mouth as she bit the inside of her cheeks, her body shaking in agony
JoSevdaVal: -watches carefully-
TenrikNiels: ~Pulling the iron from her flesh, he stands just long enough to see the brand, forever imprinted, forever signifying what and who she is .... charis, kajira of the Oasis, slave of the city of Scimitars and personal to him the First Sword of the Oasis.~
EmpTatumNyxBloodclaw Whisper: -smiles as she watches him give her the brand, marking her as charis. the slave-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: congrats girl you have made us very proud keep it up girl !
TenrikNiels: ~stepping back he turns and thrust the iron back into the coals, burning of the excess flesh and making redy for then next girl to wear the brand.~
TenrikNiels: Congratulations mine, I am more than pleased, very proud of you.
LilithLevana11: thank you Ubara,
LilithLevana11: thank you my Master
Sessi: Congrats sister!!
LilithLevana11: the girls voice is a mere whisper raw with pain and yet also pride
YingfaLee: congrats sister!
TenrikNiels: I will forever care for you, protect you, and honor you withthe love and respect that only a Master can give his slave as she ... in return will also give of herself to hin in her deed and service..
LilithLevana11: turning tear filled eyes to her sisters she thanks them
LilithLevana11: yes Master~ the girl smiles to him
TenrikNiels: ~Reaching up and intying her from the post, he cradles her in his arms, taking her to rest on the pillow until the physician can tend to her lashes and burn as the flesh still smolders from the brand~
LilithLevana11: shakes in his arms her face hidden in his shoulder as she quietly sobs

Congrats sister charis cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sadi

lilith's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: lilith's ceremony   lilith's ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:56 pm

Congrats sister!!! this one is so very proud of you!!
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

lilith's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: lilith's ceremony   lilith's ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:09 pm

Congratulations my safora!! sister charis
Back to top Go down
Talinaofgor
Talinaofgor

lilith's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: lilith's ceremony   lilith's ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:59 pm

congrats
Back to top Go down
Lady Imbri
Lady Imbri

lilith's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: lilith's ceremony   lilith's ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:30 pm

Hooters, *snickers* girl means Wooters Razz Congratulations my Safora!!!
Back to top Go down
ying

lilith's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: lilith's ceremony   lilith's ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:38 pm

giggles at sister zan
Back to top Go down

lilith's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: lilith's ceremony   lilith's ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:48 pm

congrats girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lilith's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: lilith's ceremony   lilith's ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lilith's ceremony
Page 1 of 1