Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ying's ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadi

ying's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: ying's ceremony   ying's ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:01 pm

UbaraJucyOfScimitars:: ~looks to ying as I would smile to her as she has done all she needed to show her desire to become official shes worked hard to earn the collar and the name of her new home ~
TenrikNiels: Tal Isis
sadiOasisScimitars: towerdown
YingfaLee: -smiling softly to the Ubara-
faridaOasisScimitars: she emergaes to the entry of the palace there she lowers upon her knees in full submission~ may this girl enter if it pleases
JoSevdaOfScimitars: You May
TenrikNiels: [low protocol farida]
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~readies the whip as I look to her you will get 10 lashes girl this will remove any old self or bad habits this will ensure to remind you of who you are now girl ~
TenrikNiels: Tal girl
JoSevdaOfScimitars: ( XD allwais wanted to do that )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: strike
IsisKamira: Tal Tenrik
YingfaLee: -she cries out from the harsh first kiss of the whip caressing her flesh, tears spilling from her eyes-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~watching her skin welt ~
TenrikNiels: ~smiles devilishly as hewatches the whip fall. the sound, the feel as it reverbarates in the air and the look of the skin as the lashes are laid with delight showing in the eyes of Ubara~
EmpTatumNyxBloodclaw: (back and forth right now...also gonna leave bout 11 to get hair colored)
JoSevdaOfScimitars: -He reaches his bag and grabs some ointment and some bandages- Sadi let me have a look at that if your Mistress allows it
charisOasisScimitars: (may this one be excused? class time unfortunatly)
EmpTatumNyxBloodclaw: yes of course Physician look tomy girl
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~seeing the perfect aim i would grin to myself as I have mastered the whip I look to her before i strike her three times to remove any loose tounge she may have ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars Whisper: strike
sadiOasisScimitars: (girl has to go as well but will stay until ying is finished)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~giggles got carried away with my whip I shrugg a few more wouldnt hurt me ~
JoSevdaOfScimitars: Aye, I will have my work area ready by tomorrow
YingfaLee: -trembling hard tears flowing from her emerald eyes-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~no feeling any pitty for her tears I smirk as I readie the whip to strike her 3 times ... do you understand at anytime if found unpleasing you will be sold to the lowest bidder girl ? ~
YingfaLee: yes my Ubara -she answers her body shaking and tears spilling from her eyes-
TenrikNiels: ~Eyes on the frame of the girl as the whip falls, puuting upon her the lashes of her slavery, changing her from simply a slave to becoming a trus kajira.~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: do you understand girl you are property and fuck meat anything a Free desires is yoru calling and you are owned by Ubar and Ubara above all and will be the personal slave to Talina without hesitation ? ~
TenrikNiels: true*
YingfaLee: yes my Ubara -crying softly as she is whipped into place and her blood slides over her sunkissed flesh-
TenrikNiels: ~steps back, moving once again to the firepit, turning the iron, still it glows red, hot and ready to sear the flesh and make her change complete.~
JoSevdaOfScimitars: oh then have this Sadi -he reaches for his bad once more and takes out a numness oil- here that will let you serve with ease
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~looks to Tenrik then to the girl as I moved I told the girl you are now the kajira to the Oasis you will have a brand a kef the mark of a slave to never be removed as a collar can girl you are a slave and we are proud you belong to us girl ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~pinches my nose as I watch the FS ~
YingfaLee: thank you my Ubara
TenrikNiels: ~Stepping forward with the iron in hand, he sees the spot as he moves in close, his eyes narrowed, the smile on his face a wicked on as he presses the smoking iron to her delicate slave flesh~
YingfaLee: -breathing fast and hard seeing the white hot iron pass infront of her vision, trying to prepare herself but loosing it when it touches her flesh melting and burning her body, her scream echos about the hall-
EmpTatumNyxBloodclaw: -shivers at the girls scream-
TenrikNiels: ~Pushing firmly into her thigh, the flesh sizzles, burns, the smoke and scnt filling the air as he makes sure to keep it firm and unmoving for a countof a full 10 seconds~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~turns my head knowing the pain the girl would fee would be more then I could ever endure I admire the will of the slave to always show her strength ~
TenrikNiels: 1.
TenrikNiels: 2.
TenrikNiels: 3.
TenrikNiels: 4.
TenrikNiels: 5.
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~gags hard leaning over ~
TenrikNiels: ~Holding the iron, it's glow radiating around the sking, sinking in as it marks her, brands her making her more than a mere slave, she becomes something special... An Oasis Kajira, head and shoulders above the rest~
TenrikNiels: 6.
TenrikNiels: 7.
TenrikNiels: 8.
TenrikNiels: 9.
TenrikNiels: 10.
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~looks over ~ nice work FS
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ii
TenrikNiels: ~Pulling the iron form her burning, smoldering flesh, he takes in the scent as it filters across theroom, he looks to Ubara with a nod, then to the girl as he turns and places it back into the cols, ready for it's next use~
TenrikNiels: ii
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: congrats girl you are official !
JoSevdaOfScimitars: ii
TenrikNiels: ~Looks back, nods,~ thank you Ubara
EmpTatumNyxBloodclaw: yay....-she smiles-
TenrikNiels: Congratulations ying.
YingfaLee: -trembling hard, tears spilling from her eyes, she smiles at the words that she is an official kajira of the Oasis-
Back to top Go down
Sadi

ying's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ying's ceremony   ying's ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:02 pm

Congrats!!! sadi is proud to call you sister! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

ying's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ying's ceremony   ying's ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:08 pm

congratulations sister...beautiful ceremony
Back to top Go down
Talinaofgor
Talinaofgor

ying's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ying's ceremony   ying's ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:54 pm

Congrats my girl. I wish I was there to see it but I had class.
Back to top Go down

ying's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ying's ceremony   ying's ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:47 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers congrats ying proud of you cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

ying's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ying's ceremony   ying's ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:55 pm

cheers cheers cheers yay claps congrats ying-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ying's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: ying's ceremony   ying's ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ying's ceremony
Page 1 of 1