Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Almost Kuri Attack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raychel-SG
member
avatar

Posts : 673
Join date : 2012-12-07
Age : 29

PostSubject: Almost Kuri Attack   Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:58 am

Hawlkster: ()folks we are wroking opn the details everyone ghold on if is rop you want is rp you shall get)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( lol ok )
Raistlin756: -He nods as he gives a sharp whistle, motioning skyward as a huge shadow moved over them circling slowly whilst he drew his bow and notched his first arrow-
RaychelofGor: *She enters gently, kissing the floor of the rug, her knees in the sand. Smiling, she raises her head.* May this girl please enter?
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: aye girl you may
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Tal ray ~smiles to her ~
KilikTheRed: ~ smiles seeing the girl ray enter ~ tal ray
RaychelofGor: ((Are we rping something?))
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( aye we will be in a few hunni )
Hawlkster: ()and folks lets not jump any guns do not think i am just gonna wasle in here let ye kill me of my kurii now)
Hawlkster: *or
KilikTheRed: ( well i would hope not )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( haha but if I kill you ? )
Hawlkster: (chances of that are slim Jicy we all know rhat lmao)
LadyLevanna: -Levanna absolutely NEVER came this far south for any occassion but with the death of her companion, and disturbing news of the goings on within the schendi regions, she decided that once was enough to check that things were okay. It literally took months to travel this far and after a stop over in Cardonicus, she made her way further down into the sweltering heat of the south. After being in the North for so long it was not a fun feeling to sweat again. Her Caravan saw the oasis before reaching it, literally every guard searching for signs of water before they ran out. They travelled far before actually reaching, though, the glare of the sun distorting their directions before finally stumbling upon the tents that signified life. Letting her caravan down, her guards took the moment to stretch as she went to meet and greet on their behalf.
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( posting)
RaychelofGor: *She moves to the Mistress in the throne area, kneeling beside her. Biting her lip, she kneels quietly.*
gingerSchendi: -ginger pats the girl curls - its ok love we will be ok
LadyLevanna: (shoulders hurt and I'm totally not going to comment on the accuracy of a Kur in the desert lol >.< I'm only here for a little though... so I won't do any active parts of the RP)
RaychelofGor: *nods gently.* Yes, Mistress
KilikTheRed: ~ cracks his neck it feeling a little stiff~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~looks to the guards as she heard a small muffle in the sound of the tones she had known that would be more so of the sound when one was upon the sand being a smaller women as Ubara is she couldnt see over the guards she grmbled herself always hated being short she shrugged her shoulders as she would feel like she was talking to herself once again she smiles as she would wave to the guards as she new the FW would be of no harm with so many Warriors around " Tal FW and Welcome please do join us "~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( wb)
Hawlkster: (lev i am here mainyl tro speak tyo jucy but might be a chance rp can happen here is not completely absurd as the kurii are exploring gor according to the books last tales of them)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( lol Levanna)
HaukBok: ((hopefully I am done crashing, no?))
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( lol i hope so also )
LadyLevanna: (lol, but that in itself is a lot of debate involved ^.^ again, not pushing it. Accuracy is becoming more of a hinderance than a help lately)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~look sto ray as she would signal to her to be sure that the egg was well hidden as she did so she new the girl can tell by what she wished just by the Ubaras glare of her eyes ~
Hawlkster: (oh i agree LKev realy oi do but to limit a race to a particular area is absurd and the kurii are known for thier battling ways sure the weather would be a bit of a hinderance but meh kurii have servived far worse)
gingerSchendi: -ginger rose walking from the tent standing near it making sure the girls movements were unnoticed
HaukBok: ((-pets the over sized pussy- oh whos a good pussy whose a good pussy. -LAFFS_
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( actually the kurii has passed thru Tahari in the books )
RaychelofGor: *Wetting her lips gently, she gave a swift discreet nod. She'd hidden it well as Ubara had instructed earlier. With her heart pounding, she shifted in her kneel, keeping her gaze impassive.*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~watches the girl as I would see Ginger follow her I nod to them as I new they had that under control ~
LadyLevanna: (lol again, not complaining hahaha)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( its ok im glad you come by )
HaukBok: Ubara, dear. Do visit me in Al Tariq some times. XD
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Indeed I shall be most please to come often as we should share tea ~ smiles ~
HaukBok: "tea, I am sure..." -Laughs-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smirks knowing he would catch that ~
HaukBok: I NEED TO GET MORE DESERT CLOTHES))
HaukBok: BRB))
LadyLevanna: (check out Myrlena)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( yes i love her stuff for this rp )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( i had no clue she made items )
HaukBok: ((I know Myrlena is amazing))
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( omg get a head turban )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( come on Bok it will look great im sure )
HaukBok: ((lol))
HaukBok: ((hmm i think about it))
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( just one try it )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( kk)
HaukBok: ((I am just wish listing the stuff no credits))
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( ill buy you a turben )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( wb Mel )
HaukBok: ((okay i am going to pik it out though))
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( ok )
KilikTheRed: ( a turban really ?)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( yes you want one ? )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( Love are you back ? )
KilikTheRed: no thank you )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( hahahaha Killi)
Hawlkster: _the pack of 5 kurii roam the desert the sands blowing about them the weather hot and the sun beating down, this is a place of death and dispari the Alpha mlae thinks as they trudge along, suddenly one of the kurri stops drops to all fours motioning for all to do the same, the kurii drop to the hot sand thier body blending somewhat to the sands. The kurri thatr called the alarm crawls back toward the alpha male. *i smell humans on the wind The alpha male thinks *humans here in this wasteland hmm interesting* ,nodfs to the packj his barks low leting them know be wary for the sight distance in this place was great using thier shilds to cover them alowing the samnd to build up on them somewhat and breaking the rays of the sun they slowly creep forward, the aplha male looks to the pe as she ios small and can move quickly motions for she to take to forfront the other to spread out making it hard to tell them from the dunes of the desert_
KilikTheRed: not my style )
HaukBok: ((There ^^))
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( shall i post first ? )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( anyone else want a turban?)
HaukBok: ((haha))
RaychelofGor: ((*giggles*))
HaukBok: ((Now me goes do offers, so i can get the rest of that fit 6^^))
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( am i posting first here )
KilikTheRed: if it pleases you to do so Ubara )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( aye I shall you after me then Killi )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( then all can decide order )
RaychelofGor: ((Turn based then? Exciting. ^.^))
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( yes ray you can get in on it also hunni )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( posting now)
RaychelofGor: ((*dances*))
KilikTheRed: ( aye Ubara )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~Ubara inhales with a deep breath never forgetting the scent of the kurii altho she was unsure as she wouldnt dare imagine a kurii would be upon the heat and desert sands of the Tahair she had taken a small few paces as she inhaled a few more times when her eyes then went wide as she spun around she lookd to her Spear Man as she mouthed wthout a sound the word "kurii" she then as she felt a small panic the thoughts of her time in the ice of the cages where she had been once captured and treated poorly almost of a pet she felt her body shiver as Ubara rases her hand in a motion all of her Warriors and guards would be to know the sign of danger is about ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( so needs chippies while killi goes next)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( make a order Gin please)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( brb one mine )
Hawlkster: (juicy we are a ways from you yet just catcht the sent of you in the wind come on now)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( yes i can the scent is easy the air is dry thers no wind
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: the heat intensifiys scents)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( like garbage in i hot summer day )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( can smell that shit for miles )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( lol)
Hawlkster: **repost for mery**Hawlkster: _the pack of 5 kurii roam the desert the sands blowing about them the weather hot and the sun beating down, this is a place of death and dispari the Alpha mlae thinks as they trudge along, suddenly one of the kurri stops drops to all fours motioning for all to do the same, the kurii drop to the hot sand thier body blending somewhat to the sands. The kurri thatr called the alarm crawls back toward the alpha male. *i smell humans on the wind The alpha male thinks *humans here in this wasteland hmm interesting* ,nodfs to the packj his barks low leting them know be wary for the sight distance in this place was great using thier shilds to cover them alowing the samnd to build up on them somewhat and breaking the rays of the sun they slowly creep forward, the aplha male looks to the pe as she ios small and can move quickly motions for she to take to forfront the other to spread out making it hard to tell them from the dunes of the desert_
Hawlkster: UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~Ubara inhales with a deep breath never forgetting the scent of the kurii altho she was unsure as she wouldnt dare imagine a kurii would be upon the heat and desert sands of the Tahair she had taken a small few paces as she inhaled a few more times when her eyes then went wide as she spun around she lookd to her Spear Man as she mouthed wthout a sound the word "kurii" she then as she felt a small panic the thoughts of her time in the ice of the cages where she had been once captured and treated poorly almost of a pet she felt her body shiver as Ubara rases her hand in a motion all of her Warriors and guards would be to know the sign of danger is about ~
KilikTheRed: ~ standing near his Ubara he saw the look upon her face and hearing the word Kurri he imedittly sprang into motion taking control of the Guards being has the First Swrod nor the Captin were present he immetdily bgan forming the men into ramks on all sides of the Oasis moving this way and that unsure which direction they would be coming he forms ranks of 20 spearnmen in a phalanx type formation in a circle then swrodsman behind them as a second line and mobilzed the tarnsmen avaible to the air to scout as best they could doing his best to take advantge of the open terrain avaible to him he then moves the back of a mount of his own and moves next to the Ubara with some of the more elite guards for her protection ~
gingerSchendi: - the scent of something her body tenseing remembering what i was she calls out the the warriors - Protect the Ubara now
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: (whos next ?)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( i can smell you hawk is my point this about the logic and do your next post )
gingerSchendi: Hawk Ubara Kill Gin ray Ubar then whom ever else could be order))
RaychelofGor: *Not understanding, as guards passed about, she remained in firm position, unsure. The words passed the Ubara's lips, and she shuddered. She'd not encountered them, but she had knowledge of what they would be dealing with. Quietly, she began to pray that they went a different way, though she knew the possibility would be slim. Gulping against her now dry throat, she quietly recalled where she'd hidden the egg, and nodded. They'd not find it, she was sure, and with that, she glanced to the Mistress who tensed at the opening of the tent. Back straight, she remained unmoving.*
MerylLillie: -crouches low to the sands and scoops up handfuls and rubs it onto her skin hiding her pale skin having an idea that her skin would reflect the sun. Rubs sand into her hair but has the help of what little wind is out her in the desert. Staying low to the ground she moves up to her Alpha, wild eyes looking about trying to figure out what has made the pack so leary and more ready then normal-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( Bok and Levana Next ? )
LadyLevanna: -Her guards stand at the ready, the scent is stronger than it would be in the north, the wetness of the snow and the coldness of the air freezing the smell until it was too late. They moved to Levanna, whispering in urgency, knowing that they would be outnumbered if there were more than three. They said that it took 10 to take one down, she was glad to say her men could get one down with 4. But, they did not want to take chances with with her life, so once refilling their botas, they took advantage of the commotion that was rising amoungst the people and quickly moved away from the scent, hopefully towards safer territory-
LadyLevanna: (That was basically my exit cause I gotta sleep in 15 minutes)
HaukBok: ((Alrighty..))
Hawlkster: (not myturn yet and nice retreat lol)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( your up Bok)
LadyLevanna: (I'll watch while I'm still awake ^.^ and TY)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( lol)
HaukBok: ((I shall go next time around a tad bit busy with rl right now__
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( ya go play with your turban )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: (love want a turn ? )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( Hawk its back to you )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Tal Wulf
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles as I would look to his blacksmith stand ~
scarletwulf: Tal my Ubara* bows slightly as he enters*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles to him happy hes home ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( wulf we are in a turn rp you want in or no ?)
scarletwulf: (ill apologise in advance if i get irrated)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( ok hun ty lol )
scarletwulf: (lost my damn cell so not in the mood)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( ok np)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( wb cas)
MerylLillie: (Ubara any way to get a standing spot by Hawlk?)
Hawlkster: _the alpha male barks low to the pet motions for her toi go in front knowing sshe wouild be hard to see he thinks prehaps she can get a eye on the humans, turns to the rest of the pack motions for them too to cover the shields with sand and moved slowly very slowly. Knowing the sight distanced and the way of goreans and having seen tarns before this kurii was well versed in ways to keep unseen if possiable, the packj moves slowly making themselfs seem like the shifting sands still far enough awys the heat ripples off the samnd mask thier movement even from the air if you did not know for sure you could mistake it for dunes ir shifting sand. The alpha male had nver realy been in thios part of gor before this was all new to him but he kjnew wise ways to keep his pack alive a stern low barkl lets them know when to move a slow wary band of kurii make thier way toward the sent of the humans_
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( yes hun)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( after i post ok )
MerylLillie: (yes please)
HuntersMel: Ubara You call girl?
KilikTheRed: the Ubara is making a Post mel)
HuntersMel: Thank you she invite girl. and girl doesn't know why?
KilikTheRed: i will assume it is to watch the rp going but i can not be sure until she has a chance to tell you )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~Ubara moved around the sand with a small shuffle of her feet as she swiped strands of hair from her face feeling the heat get to her she pulled off a branch of the palm that was low to her reach as she fanned it her eyes faintly opened and shut she moved to a high point in the sand not really seeing anything as all she did was have the smell to her nose she seen the guards as they stood with arrows pulled back in the bows the seem to be moving side to side in a slwo motion as if they waited for something unseen Ubara would place a hand over her eye resting against her forehead as she would use it to block the sun in a small shade to her eyes as she tried to look out further she seen really nothing unsual, she moved slow keeping her eyes pealed as she did making her way down to the water as she leaned down to dip her hand into the water as she did she could have sworn she heard a small sound she remained still trying to focus in if she had actually heard something or was Ubara haveing a moment of her mind due to the heat she sighed~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( because you are to be her when online mel hun)
SyndarzaSun: (she was told by me to not be here)
SyndarzaSun: (not while the fighting was going on)
SyndarzaSun: (but as you are the Ubara you wishes will be obeyed)
HuntersMel: Yes ubara girl know that But Mistress told girl dont come in
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( i had not known so i was unclear )
HuntersMel: You and girl both
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( lol girl )
HuntersMel: Girl is very confused
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( its ok mel )
SyndarzaSun: (i am confused is it not law that slaves are to flee when an attack breaks out?)
gingerSchendi: ( I twice told mel syn wished her to stay from the halls as there was First an Issue with the Free then the Kurri Issue as syn as brb ...so there should be no unclearness)
Hawlkster: (ok folks lets do this rp everyone stfu let thje posts happen and lets enjoyt k no offense)
SyndarzaSun: (sorry hawlk but buzz off)
KilikTheRed: ~ he stays close to the Ubara side his Spear now being draw from his back and its full extended postion he had also picked up a sheild from on of the guards men but when the Ubara made her way to the water he stayed on teh high ground watching and looking out unto the dunes trying to track anymovement the tarnsmen not giving any signals they saw anything he set some of the slaves about to distirbute water to the guards and Pahalnxs surrounding the Oasis he had an uneasy feeling and titghend dhis grip on his spear eyes staying glued out to the desert ~ i dont Know Ubara i cant see anything out ther seems the wind is picking up and blowing the sand about
HuntersMel: Ubara where to you want this one?
SyndarzaSun: ~walks to the tent and sits a spell~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( you may go with Syn girl )
HaukBok: ((Whos turn?))
gingerSchendi: (mine)
MerylLillie: (gin's)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( Ginder then ray)
HuntersMel: Mistress please dont be bad at girl
MerylLillie: (then me)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: here Mery
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( yes i put your spot up there)
MerylLillie: (thank you -smiles-)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: (yvw)
gingerSchendi: gingers hand trays on the blade given to her on the day of her Freedom. Chin held high and back stright as she paces the opening of the tent listening and guarding the girls and the egg. Ginger was not afraid to fight and could handle a wepon with deadly force if need she called in a whispering tone - Guard the egg if i say run do so
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( good Ginger im gonna help you to elaborate on yoru posts one day ok hun )
gingerSchendi: (you want elabored -smiles- i can do that next post -smiles- and will take pointers-
HuntersMel: Mistress girl doesnt see you? she see Ubara and gin
gingerSchendi: (go in the tend mel)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( good i want you to Ginger )
MerylLillie: (-waits on Ray's post-)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( Wb Raist)
SyndarzaSun: if you are looking for me mel I am sitting by ginger in the tent
RaychelofGor: *nodding her head at the Mistress' words, she glances to where she'd hidden it. Gulping again she rose to stand behind the throne, ready and fully prepared to grab it and flee. Whispering back, she nods again.* Yes, Mistress. *Wetting her lips, she shivers again, the cold clutch of fear on her heart as all were silent, awaiting what would come. Eerily, no wind blew, and that spurned her fear onward, though she knew the land was well protected.*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( Rais you want in ?)
Raistlin756: (Thanks. Stupid ass computer... And yes please)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( ok next round yoru are after Mery )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( so you can catch up)
KilikTheRed: ( rais ive got troops set up and gurads with the Ubara the Tarnsmen are in teh air scounting )
Raistlin756: (Sounds good Kilik. I'll be joining them shortly)
HaukBok: ((I want in hehe))
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( omg where are you hiding ? )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( are you caught up or no? )
MerylLillie: -nods to her Alpha, and moves out away from the pack of Kurri. Staying low to the ground and slipping and sliding in the sands, now able to see the tents of the hairless beings that seem to be everywhere on this world. Glances back at the shadows she knows hides the pack and then starts moving out again. Lays flat in the shade of a dune as a screaching tarn flies over head, she is pretty sure she isnt seen as her skin is now the same color as the sand that is rubbed into her-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( ok next round mery Rais then Bok)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: (Hawks up now )
Raistlin756: (Not yet, need to catch up)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( you have many befor you hun you will )
HaukBok: ((Am I after Hawlk?))
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( no i am silly)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( your after Rais so you have a bit)
gingerSchendi: Ubara, Kili, Ginger, Ray Mery , Rais, Bok(missing anyone?
MerylLillie: (what Ginger said)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: lol yes Hawk
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: haha
Hawlkster: _the kurii slowly move forward now they can just make out the tents and the men moving about thier slow metyhodical movement has kept them discuised and the picking up wind helps to make thier sent come for places they are not and keeps them hidden, the dunes also help the alpah male soon learns these dunes are great to use to stop wait then move, a tacticful fighter and good at stratagy he uses this. Slowly the kurii move the pack wanting ti just rise and overflow the humans buty knmow to do so woudl bring upon them the wrath of the alpha who would surely kill them in front of the humans as he woluld the humans, as they come closer the alpha male barks low to stop sees the pet and alows her the cfhance to get clser a smart move in his part, using the pet sinced she was hard to see small moved quickly blended in well a usefull tool. Now stoped thje kurii wait not moving leting the wind cover them with the sand making a sheild from the sun and droping the heat factor somewaht by insolating thier bodys with the sand thus keeping thier bodys a lvl temp , another thing the alpha male found out purely by accident_
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( posting)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~Ubara rises from her kneel as she took the water upon her hand and slid it softly across her forehead she looked to the archers show had been seen now moving outword she seen them two by two some with shields in hand used a back motion , Ubara turned her head as she looked around she felt she was in a bit of harm but being nothing said this was specualtion so she thinks, the men would now be seen in a distance as I wouldnt really be able to see but the smell was pure now the scent was true to her nose she new the kurii was near but how close Ubara had no idea, I would look up as teh glare of the rays of sun almost blinding to my eyes i see the tarnsmen hovering over a area not to far out she would think to herself hmm.... Ubara would really just worrie of what the kurri would seek as she minded to her own thoughts she heard the guards yell out Ubara thinks now they yelled a beast but she was unsure she folded her arms over against her chest as she felt her heart pound not sure of what will be come if anything at all even ~
KilikTheRed: (posting)
Raistlin756: (Ubara, need to talk to you)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( ok soon)
KilikTheRed: Maniting his vantage point cursing this desert for its lack of high points he turns to face the Ubara noting her nervousness he wants to go her side and kepp her safe from harm but he knows the elite can handle keeping her safe his duty to protect the Oasis kept him at post he he breaths out a little blinking a few times to motisen his eyes dry from the sand and wind he returns to his vigal scanning all sides and barking orders to the guards and warriors assembled the smell carrying stronger on the wind he knew they were close but how close and where he could not be sure ~\
gingerSchendi: -She watches the guards fall in place to guard the Ubara and the tend. Jade eyes close lashes fluttering on her sunkissed cheeks as her heart pounds wildly in her breasts. The scent growing stronger each passing moment. Her movements of pacing in the warm sand helps keep her tremble at bay . The girl and the egg would be her duty to guard as the warriors would guard the Ubara. she looked towards a bundle near the door with and idea she swept it up as it looked like the shape of the egg. Holding to her breast knowing that if it came down to it she would flee the making them think she had to give the slaves a change. kicking off her slippers she braces herself for flight-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( woot woot you go Gin)
RaychelofGor: *Her body shuddered with the tension. She saw as well as felt it from her vantage point behind the Mistress' throne. Eyes widening, she watches the Mistress grab what she'd hidden. Shaking her head to her in silence, she whispered.* Mistress, no... *Her life was not as valuable as that of the woman she looked at. And having just won her freedom, she could not allow her to do this. Holding out her hands, she begged with her gaze, eyes filling, for the Mistress to give it. The girl had a plan. Somehow, she tried to convey this with her gaze. Her mind began to spin as she wove an intricate thought, of what she would do if it came to it.* Mistress...*she lipped.* Please...
MerylLillie: (posting)
Hawlkster: (umm Juicy she cant just pick up a kurii egg remeber they are in blood leachers inmoviable creatures)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( they are learning of it so ill speak to them on it later date )
Hawlkster: (but ginger nice post)
gingerSchendi: ((it wasnt it was just a bundle that looked like it
RaychelofGor: ((My misunderstanding.))
gingerSchendi: (i have no idea where it truthfully...)
RaychelofGor: I do. ^.^))
RaychelofGor: x my post. -.- Now that I know.))
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( lol its ok girls loves the participation you can ask before the post to learn )
RaychelofGor: Go ahead and skip me. I'll try again next round.))
Hawlkster: (all the posts are great guys)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( agrees)
KilikTheRed: ( yeah im retty impressed so far)
Hawlkster: ***** Ubar got attacked by a Kurri, walking home from the cylindar in Tor Gormas eve, you can say there is no such thing as Kurri, but as for me and the silkies, we believe. He'd been drinking too much paga, and we begged him not to go, but he forgot his scimitars and so he stumbled out into the sand. When we found him Gormas Morning, at the scene of the attack, there were fur pieces on his swords, and incriminating claw marks on his back. Oh Oh Oh Oh Ubar got attacked by a Kurri, walking home from the Cylinda of Tor Gormas Eve, you can say there is no such think as Kurri, but as for me the silkies, we believe. Now, we are all so proud of the Admin. He's been taking this so well. See him in there chesing silkies with his right hand man Kel. Oh, its just not Gormas with out Ubar. All the Citizens dressed in black, and we just cant help but wonder, should we open up his presents or send them back. SEND EM BACK. Ubar got attacked by a Kurri, walking home from the Cylinda of Tor Gormas Eve, you can say there is no such think as Kurri, but as for me the silkies, we believe. Now the vulo is on the table, and the pudding made with ramberries, And the gold and red candles, that would have matched the threads on Ubar's cloak. I warned all my friends and neighbors, better watch out for yourselves! You hsould never give a nail file to a big hairy bute who makes up this tale. Ubar got attacked by a Kurri, walking home from the Cylinda of Tor Gormas Eve, you can say there is no such think as Kurri, but as for me the silkies, we believe.
Hawlkster: (some humur guys enjoy)
RaychelofGor: BAHAHA!!!))
KilikTheRed: ( lol thats pretty funny
MerylLillie: -useing the sand dunes and their daytime shadows she moves closer, wild eyes squinting against the sands she can finally see the two rows of spear men. Crawling and staying low to the ground the kuri pet moves around the encampent trying to see how wide the armed hairless beasts are scattered. She comes around a sand dune and ends up with in smell of the encampent. She wrinkles her nose at the smell from the hairless beast. Then she catches a deeper smell a headier smell. She knows that smell!! Growls as it is a smell of Kurri leacher, a egg of the little ones. Turns back and scurries as fast as she dares traveling in the sand dune's shadows and hurries back to her Alpha to let him know what she has found out or thinks she has found out.-
KilikTheRed: )
MerylLillie: ((I need sleep. I can't go another round of posting)
Hawlkster: (be well mery see ya soon godbless and blessed be)
Hawlkster: (if you cvan wait on one more post from me)
MerylLillie: (ok)
scarletwulf: (zzzzzzz)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Be Well girl
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( froze grrr)
KilikTheRed: ( rhi rp going on )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Tal Rhi
RaychelofGor: Excellent.
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: Tal A/all
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( Rais is posting right)
MerylLillie: (yes)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( kk ty)
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: man what did I walk into
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: (smh)
Raistlin756: He watched as everyone about him scrambled, moving to their positions and shouting orders. He looked to make sure all the girls and Ubara were safe before moving forward, holding his first two fingers skyward then motioning down. He was soon accompanied by his Tarn, which he easily climbed upon and took to the skies. He saw the others already scouting the area, but he had no intention of just scouting. He had his tarn hover above the spearmen as he drew back upon his bow, keeping an eye out for any kind of foreign movement. He had left a letter to Kilik, reading 'Make sure to keep your men out of the line of fire, and fall back upon the two cries of the Tarn'. He had made sure to tie himself to the saddle so that he may stand without the fear of falling to his death and to also keep a keener eye upon the ground.
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( this will be my last post but ill stay to see alls i hve tooth ache hurts )
KilikTheRed: ( i have one or two more posts in me as well need to be heading to bed soon work in teh morning)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( kk )
MerylLillie: (we all do. Just waiting on Hawlk's post then I am out)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( kk hun)
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: (I just came to ask Ubara if you saw my message on forums)
Hawlkster: _the alpha malles sees the pet scurrying back fast and she gets to him with her motions she gets the point across, a blood leacher here how ho then the kurii's miond drifts back he remebersa the human female that escaped from the polar cap, so she has here and had it good. Turns and barks to the kurii with him not minding if it weasd heard his mind was on plans now his barks tell the kurii rise up roar, the sound of five kurii fill the air the roar known to freeze the blood grip the heart a terrifiing sound one of dominaced and one of control above them all the alpha male his makes the body tremble in fear and blood turn to ice as the five kurii rise like ghosts from the sand to stand fully uprite none of the kurri were smaller then 8 foot to the shopulder nor where they less then 800 pounds of beast the alpah male stood 10 foot to his shoulders and some greater then 900 pounds. Now instead of rushing the camp thje kurii done the complete opposite the huge black alpha male turns along with the complete pack andf races awayu toward the sands of the desert, now it is known a kurii can out distance a larl in hort distances and these five kurri drop to all fopurs and race the complete opposite direction but before he doesthe huge alpha male stands his huge paws hit his chest awarning he will be back as he picks up the pet and throws her upon his massive back and disappears into the sands of the desert-
HuntersMel: May girl permission to go kennel her self?
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Posting
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: aye girl go
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Be Well mel see you in the am
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( wb)
MerylLillie: -grips the Alpha tightly, traveling this way as is second nature to her-
MerylLillie: (good night all)
RaychelofGor: ((Goodnight.))
HuntersMel: You will be here?
HuntersMel: Sorry girl miss all good stuff
HuntersMel: good night all
KilikTheRed: good night mel well wishes and sweet dreams
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: well wishes mel
HuntersMel: ~ smiling sweetly at Master.
HuntersMel: night
Hawlkster: (ma ha ma ha ha hows that for a complete surprize)
RaychelofGor: ((lol))
KilikTheRed: * no argument here i was expecting a fight )
Hawlkster: (well alte for me but i had to make a grand exit lmao)
Hawlkster: *late
KilikTheRed: (although i am now looking forward to it more then ever )
RaychelofGor: ((Should be interesting.))
HaukBok: ((lol))
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: (nicely read scared me smh lol)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~ Ubara seen the men scramble as she heard the shouts of the voices deep of the men sending a chill thru her as she looked to Rais as his eyes fell upon her she new he was only looking to be sure she was safe as she seen his hand moving in a signal of his own the tarn swiftly landed to him as I watched him lift into the sky I looked up with a squint following his glide in the sky with my eyes, I had wondered if ray had been scared of the egg not really knowing what the egg would bring to her if it hatched or even if a kurri had made it past the guards entiering, a thought would come to mind the size and the fierceness not to mention the power of the kurii she had learned , Ubara knowing the kurii altho powerful itsself even more so when there were ore then one she wondered if her men were really ready for such her heart begins to pound a little stronger now when all the sudden the sloud sound of the grow echoed past my ears a small tremble of my body was a reaction Ubara wasnt even expecting, s
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: no fucking way !
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: my whole post erased
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: omfg
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: nooooooooooooooo
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: god dammit
KilikTheRed: ( i am satisfied i noted some mistakes on my part i will be correctig next time aroud)
HaukBok: haha
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: oh no!
RaychelofGor: Oh no!! Sad ))
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: oh some of its there
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: wtf IMVU !
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -smiles-
RaychelofGor: ctrl Z!))
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( ok let me end it please grrrrrsssssss )
RaychelofGor: Ctrl z brings up your last post, Ubara))
RaychelofGor: Several of them if you keep doing it.))
KilikTheRed: ( i will wait for your post Ubara besides if i hold out a little longer i will be online when my 30 days is up *big grin*)
Hawlkster: (go for it Juicy)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Ubara knowing the kurii altho powerful itsself even more so when there were ore then one she wondered if her men were really ready for such her heart begins to pound a little stronger now when all the sudden the sloud sound of the grow echoed past my ears a small tremble of my body was a reaction Ubara wasnt even expecting, she heard the growl and Ubara moves swiftly as she did she called out in a scream "Kurii" she ran inside the large tent as she grabbed a torch she held in her hand as she crouched down low she listensed to what was happening ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( ok so fucked that up cause of imvu being gay as fuck )
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: (lol well finish Ubara)
KilikTheRed: ~ Kilik hearing the growl immeditly sprang upright and looked to the Ubara and made sure her gurads followed then looked to the sky for the tarns givng raist a signal to move further out and relay more information as he moved about the lines settleing the men as he knew there hearts and mind where the same as his right now terrifeid of what that sound might mean but he maninten his control and waited for an attack he wasnt sure was coming or not his moving alwasy the the dunes then to the tent the Ubara moved to then to the sky wacthing for a tarn ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( to tired now Rhi)
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: (I understand Ubara it can wait till your fully rested)
RaychelofGor: *Standing at the entrance to the tent, as others scrambled about, she watched the Master Tarnsman rise above to seek out any threat. Her heart beat pounded, the thudding of blood in her ears. Something was happeneing, she knew. With the thought barely passing, the howls sent up into the air, causing a shudder to pass up her back. Reaching to her elbows, she grabs them in fear, glancing back to where she'd hidden what she had been told to hide. Still holding herself, she heard Ubara yell before she charged toward her, and where she stood, she watched Ubara grab a torch. Though guards followed as well, she remained by the tent, standing in the open now. She knew she would be no force against them if they chose to charge, but she was willing, fully and completely, to be fodder while Ubara made her escape if it came to that. Though fear gripped her, she stood firmly in the tents openeing, clenching her fists so tightly, that she felt her nails digging into her soft flesh.*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( nice)
KilikTheRed: ( and fast)
RaychelofGor: ((My muse has returned. Razz))
Raistlin756: He watched as he saw several figures seemingly rise out of the sand, the sound they made making him only blink a bit as he watched them. A smaller one had darted from the line of men back to the largest one, the leader he assumed. When she had made it to them, they suddenly turned about and fled, moving faster than most beings he had ever seen before. He made sure they were fully retreated before he landed and jumped down, gasping and collasping upon his bad ankle. His Tarn helped him up easily before he made his way over to Kilik and clapped the man on the shoulder. "They're retreating for now, but they had a scout, and they know something we don't."
Hawlkster: well i am out guys thanks for the rp and as you can see it will continue be warned the kurii are coming for you ma ha ha hah ha ha)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Imbri
member
avatar

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-12-07
Location : Oasis of Two Scimitars

PostSubject: Re: Almost Kuri Attack   Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:31 am

Well for one, it's a nice rp....two girl sees way too much OOC going on, in order for there to be an effective rp going on, especially one that is in-depth as that, there needs to be as little OOC going on as possible, it actually took away from the post sadly, and couldnt really focus on what was going on within the rp itself. Anyways, that is just girl's observation *kisses*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Almost Kuri Attack   Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:21 am

LOL what a read well done all who participated....Wink
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Almost Kuri Attack   Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:07 pm

well done, hope to be able to be apart of it next time
Back to top Go down
raychel-SG
member
avatar

Posts : 673
Join date : 2012-12-07
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Almost Kuri Attack   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:13 am

@Sister, there was quite a bit of wait time between posts. Just fyi. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Imbri
member
avatar

Posts : 857
Join date : 2012-12-07
Location : Oasis of Two Scimitars

PostSubject: Re: Almost Kuri Attack   Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:41 am

girl is sure sister, girl was just stating that all the OOC took away from the rp itself, maybe cut and paste next time so it's only the encounter we're seeing instead of being distracted by the chatter *smiles*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raychel-SG
member
avatar

Posts : 673
Join date : 2012-12-07
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Almost Kuri Attack   Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Girl can do that. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Almost Kuri Attack   

Back to top Go down
 
Almost Kuri Attack
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How to attack a Heinkel
» Video: The Eagle Attack
» Liverpool Attack 05G - 2012 Kick It 3v3 World Championships - Disney World
» Float attack
» Michigan Girl Survives Bear Attack

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oasis Of Two Scimitars :: Logs of Guests-
Jump to: