Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger! Empty
PostSubject: Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger!   Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:53 pm

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Sun Ginger and Syn please do join me at the HS if you would
SyndarzaSun: oh for the love of the Priest Kings
scarletwulf: take care everyone
SyndarzaSun: Yes Ubara
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( bye WUlf)
HyukiSun: be well brother
SyndarzaSun: ~rises to follow her~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Ma’assalama
LadyAiraofVenna: *aira smiled*
scarletwulf has left the chat
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: all may join around as well to view
SyndarzaSun: ~looks to see if Sun is coming~
LadyAiraofVenna: of course Ubara I understand you wanting to esure I fit within your city but won't I confuse citizens if I still am wearing green robes when petitioning otherwise...
melOasisScimitars has left the chat
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: nay it is fine as we wil post upn you to clarify
HyukiSun: ~he would rise from the throne and follow behind the trail of gowns and smile as the struggled to walk - seeing then before him the stone he would sisle up beside Ubara and his Love Syn~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: being we all came form one HS to this one I wish to do just a simple way to us in praising the vow to the new HS with a few words and action
HyukiSun: aye Ubara
SyndarzaSun: Yes Ubara
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~I look to them with water in my eyes as they had come so far with me and for me with such loyalty and dedication, our love for eachother is deeper then the land we stand upon but what keeps our unity of the same home is the HS and at this time I ask you all to hold up your pamls~
HyukiSun: ~he exposes the soft side of his palm upward for all to see~
SyndarzaSun: ~rises her delicate hand up with her palm upward~
gingerSchendi: -She hold out her hand with palm facing upwards-
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -tears roll down her face to watch this moment-
HyukiSun: ~looking to Syn he would smile , as she would be joining this home as his Free Companion~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~~slipping the dagger from my thigh i would run the tip along eaches palm as the thoughts of the vows we give to the Home Stone and to eachother " please hold a fist tightly upon the slashing"~
SyndarzaSun: ~she looks a little nervously up to Sun but pride and honor would show mostly in her eyes~
gingerSchendi: -gingers finger curl into a fist as she looks to the Ubara-
HyukiSun: ~rolling his fingers to his palm the free run of his crimson blood pools with his palm - he extends his hand turning it as the polled blood would begin to drip ~
LadyAiraofVenna: *aira smiled*
HyukiSun: within*
SyndarzaSun: ~closing her fingers tightly as her hand makes a fist, her blood gathering within it~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~now please place your hand over the Home Stone and let the blood drip upon it while I watch and smile thinking of the pride and vows we take so serious to pledge our lives to the Home Stone ~
HyukiSun: his eyes would look to Ginger as well , he had done well ,taken each slave to the pinacle of thier training and being to now be beside him in this day of honor~
HyukiSun: ~leaning forward his hand presses to the hot stone -
gingerSchendi: -she smiles towards her sister then looks to Sun with a smile her jade eyes misting proud to be having this honor with her sister and Sun . Ginger steps closer her small hand pressing upon the hot stone-
SyndarzaSun: ~leaning in slightly as she places her palm over the stone, excitement would make her heart beat stronger, pride making her stand taller as her crimsom blood drips to the Home Stone~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~looking to them with pride before then next step I ask do you have any words to speak ~
HyukiSun: I do Ubara
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles~
SyndarzaSun: As do I ~smiles to them all~
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -tears of joy as she smile seeing the four pledge to the new HS-
HyukiSun: i only wish to say ,we have struggled and with many diversions and issues we stood strong - I give my word and honor of My Caste Of Physician to serve all with no malice and predjudice - to do my work for all and the best for the peoples of this my Home
LadyAiraofVenna: *Aira looked at the Ubara wondering if she should pledge?*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( not yet dear in time Aria)
LadyAiraofVenna: (alright) *aira stayed her hand*
HyukiSun has left the chat
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( i do hope that wasnt a sign of his word lol)
gingerSchendi: -she looks up to all about her her jade eyes sparkling- With all we have been thru im proud to be pledging to this great city. I give my word to help make this city grow great and strong.
HyukiSun has joined the chat
HyukiSun has left the chat
SyndarzaSun: I wish to let all of Tahari know that I am honored to be a part of this Oasis, coming up from a Talunas to slave then a Freed has taught me much and I am glad to have been part of both holdings but become a citizen and being part of a Home Stone means more to me than anything except for those that I have grown to love and cherish. I pledge myself to this Oasis with all my heart and to the Ubara whom I hold dearly.
HyukiSun has joined the chat
HyukiSun: (sorry my net dropped))))))
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( we will wait for your post )
HyukiSun: what did i last say))
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( nothing yet)
SyndarzaSun: (yes he did)
SyndarzaSun: : i only wish to say ,we have struggled and with many diversions and issues we stood strong - I give my word and honor of My Caste Of Physician to serve all with no malice and predjudice - to do my work for all and the best for the peoples of this my Home
HyukiSun: yes that)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( is that it hun)
HyukiSun: Im honored to have followed and over come all - to still be with the peoples I deeply care for one and all Ubara
HyukiSun: ~looks to Syn
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles ~ I love you guys
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -smiles- love you to Ubara
gingerSchendi: love you too Ubara - she smiles to her-
SyndarzaSun: ~smiles to him as her blue eyes would show her love of him and her sister~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~now if you all would please fall to your knees and press yoru lips in a loving kiss to yoru Home Stone~
SyndarzaSun: love you as well Ubara
HyukiSun: ~with hands loosed he lifts a soft cloth handing it ti Syn for her hand - then lowers before the stone -then pressing his lips to the stone - the heat burning them ,leaning back he stands once more ~
gingerSchendi: -she slips to her knees before the stone. Her crimson lips press a soft kiss to her home stone . tears flood her eyes as she feels the warmth under her lips. Pride as she raises holding herself proudly before the Homestone and all about her-
SyndarzaSun: ~gracefully folds her knees down into the sand and rises her veil a bit to place a soft kiss upon the Home Stone she will hold dear~
SyndarzaSun: ~she smiles as she rises and takes the cloth for him wrapping it around her hand~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~as you rise salute "Ta Sadar Gor" as this is our home Free to share and build with love ,Loyalty, Honor ans Devotion~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Ta Sadar Gor !
HyukiSun: taking from his pouch a few more folded gauze ,hands them to each -to protect thier cuts~
gingerSchendi: Ta Sadar Gor !
SyndarzaSun: Ta Sadar Gor! ~her voice would lift in honor and pride~
HyukiSun: Ta Sadar Gor - his fists raises to the sun above as it blazes down over them~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( ok like im crying in rl here)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( grrr)
SyndarzaSun: (me too )
HyukiSun: awww)
HyukiSun: bah)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Congrats to you all ( god i cant see lol)
HyukiSun: come wash your hands Ladies
gingerSchendi: (trying not to or ill gag stuffy nose)
HyukiSun: need a sink Ubara))
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Rhi will you post log of just the ceremony?
HyukiSun: and medical cabinet ) Ill send them)))
SyndarzaSun: Thank you Ubara, I will do my best to not disappoint the Oasis or you
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( i know i need to add what you need to tell me Sun
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: loves you ~huggs~
HyukiSun: Ill send it ))
HyukiSun: lol)
SyndarzaSun: ~hugs her tightly then makes her way to the tent~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: (ok ty)
HyukiSun: im picky))
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~huggs her with love~
SyndarzaSun: (oh yes he is)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~Huggs him with love~
gingerSchendi: -hugs Ubara tightly- Thank Ubara -she smiles as she heads to the tent
Back to top Go down
Lady Imbri
Lady Imbri

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger!   Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:22 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger!   Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:55 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger!   Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:28 pm

~smiles brightly as she is sooo happy and her heart is so full~ I am honored Very Happy sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger!   Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:10 pm

Congratulations to You both, my Master and Mistress, Your girl is so very happy and can not wait to congratulate You both in person. What a wonderful day for You Both! ~hugs~

Congratulations to You also Mistress Slaver. Once known as my sister, You have come along way and grown and changed to become the person You are today.. This girl is so very proud to know You and misses You tons, but is very happy for You as You have found a place of great importance to in Your life. ~hugs hrt tight~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger!   Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:33 pm

congrats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger!   Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:52 pm

Im very proud to have brought two of the most fine Free Women into the fold - as a Master of Both at one time I feel complete to do so and my tend to each a great pleasure . sunny
Back to top Go down
KilikHalfEar
KilikHalfEar

Location : "Further, members of Castes such as Physicians and Builders use the Fairs for the dissemination of information and techniques among Caste Brothers, as is prescribed in their codes in spite of the fact that their respective cities may be hostile." (Priest Kings of Gor pg. 9)

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger!   Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:02 pm

CONGRATS TO YOU THREE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger!   Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:06 pm

congrats to all three of you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger!   Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:45 pm

congrats Master and Mistress
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger!   Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ceremony of Sun, Syn, and Ginger!
Page 1 of 1