Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Rape of a Slave

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Rape of a Slave   Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:54 pm

On the planet Gor slave rape is the sexual use of a slave. It may be tender or brutal, casual or deliberate, a slave may yield or not, it may be begged for or used as punishment, it may be swift or leisurely. Whatever pleases the Free. It is not a position, although many positions may be used.

Unlike the definition of rape commonly used in society, slave rape is shown in the books to be sexual intercourse and does not carry the negative connotations as a rape would on earth. The slave rape of Gor is not about violence, rather a slave learning her sexuality and the freedom of being a woman enslaved by Masters. The books do not show the "rape" to be totally unwilling. While the slave may be unwilling at first, she soon feels the power of her needs and desires to submit to powerful Men to fulfill her slavery. An excellent example of the thoughts and desires of a slave while being slave raped is best seen in the quote provided below from the book Slave Girl of Gor.
The rape ( sexual use) of a slave without the consent of her Master is frowned upon in some cities of Gor and yet in some it maybe allowed or even encouraged.

"Turn about," he said. "Kneel down. Put your head to the ground, clasp your hands together, behind the back of your neck."
"Yes, Master!" I wept. I hastened to obey. This is a common position for slave rape.
Dancer of Gor, page 458

"Lie down upon it," I told her, "on your back, your head to the floor."
She did so.
"No, please," she said, "not like this." It is a common position for a disciplinary slave rape. In it the woman feels very vulnerable, very helpless.
I then took her.
"No," she wept, in English, "have you no respect for my feelings? Am I nothing to you?"
I stood up. I had, by intent, given her no time to respond, other than as a brutalized slave, no time to feel, other than a girl unilaterally subjected to her master's pleasure. She looked up at me, miserably.
"Crawl now to the mirror," I told her, "on your hands and knees, and regard yourself."
"Do you see?" I asked.
"Yes." She said, and then wept, her head down.
"Lift your head again," I said, and again look."
She did so.
"Do you see?" I asked.
"Yes," she said, weeping, "the slave is more beautiful than before." She then put down her head again, crying.
Explorers of Gor, pages 202-203

The unauthorized rape of slave girls, without the permission of their masters, is officially frowned on in most cities, but, too, it is as often winked at. There are thought to be two major advantages to the custom of permitting, and, sometimes, of even encouraging, the practice. First, it provides a way of satisfying the sexual needs of young men who may not yet own their own girls, and, secondly, it is thought to provide a useful protection for free women. Free women, incidentally, are almost never raped on Gor, unless it be perhaps a preparatory lesson proceeding their total enslavement. There seem to be two major reasons why free women are seldom raped on Gor. First, it is thought that they, being free, are to be accorded the highest respect, and, secondly, slave females are regarded as being much more desirable.
Guardsman of Gor - 184

Perhaps I would not have considered these matters save that I was unable to drive from my mind the recollection of an event which had occurred late in the sordid abuse to which I had been so brutally subjected. I had been thrown to my master's men. One after another had raped and beaten me, and thrown me to the next. I was handed about as an object. Fierce was the discipline to which they subjected me. Though I wept for mercy, and cried out, none gave ear; no consideration nor lenience was shown to the piteous slave girl in their power. Then, strangely, late in this abuse, the event occurred, which even now troubled me. I lay on my back, weeping, my head bound in the blanket, thrashing and squirming, struck, held, unable to withdraw from, helpless to withstand the plunging discipline of the brute to whom I had been last thrown, and it had occurred. I suddenly felt an indescribable sensation. First, it seemed to me, incredibly, that this was fitting, what was being done to me; I had been proud and vain before men; what did I, truly, expect men, such men, men on a world such as this, to do about that? As his force struck me, I felt, strangely, "Be disciplined, Woman." I was half choked in the hood. Then, to my amazement, I welcomed the abuse I felt. There was, beyond its sense of fittingness, seeing that I, a woman, had displeased strong males, and must thus be punished, a sense of profound complementarity; the abuse, if he chose, was simply his to give, and mine to bear; he was a man, I was a woman; he was dominant; I was not; it was his to rule, mine to submit. I experienced then, degraded and abused though I was, with a flood of elation, primitive organic, animal, primate complementarity, the complementarity of man and woman, the complementarity beyond mythology and rhetoric, the complementarity of he who takes and she who is taken, of he who has, and owns, and of she whom he has, whom he owns, and makes his. With a cry of joy and misery then, from the depths of the hood, rearing from the dirt as I could, I clutched him; I felt my body locked to his; then I felt my body, as though of its own will, suddenly, spasmodically, grasp him; I could not begin to control the reflexes which he had triggered in me; they jolted and exploded in my body; I clutched him, helplessly; I was his.
Men laughed. "Kajira," said one.
Then I was thrown to another.
Slave Girl of Gor, pages 94-95
Back to top Go down
raychel-SG

PostSubject: Re: Rape of a Slave   Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:02 pm

Thank you for posting, Mistress. Girl has read and understood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rape of a Slave   Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:46 am

liked this -- smirks- drunken
Back to top Go down
Lady Imbri

PostSubject: Re: Rape of a Slave   Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:03 pm

Interesting read Mistress
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rape of a Slave   Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:48 pm

oh my very interesting to read this