Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gingers Manumission Papers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Gingers Manumission Papers Empty
PostSubject: Gingers Manumission Papers   Gingers Manumission Papers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:26 pm

On this day,December 9th,The Slave known as gingerSchendi, is hereby granted his/her freedom by the removal of my collar and any claim I Hyuki Sun previously held over gingerSchendi.

gingerSchendi, is now a free person of the Oasis Of Two Scimitars Home Stone, and as such is considered A Free Women and is no longer under my protection. His/her name after Freed shall be changed. The said Freed will choose a caste and will not have a ceremony of citizenship but will asume such without it.

Signed: Hyuki Sun , Oasis Of The Two Scimitars

Date: 12-18-12

Signed: ( Ubara, Scribes)
Signed: UbaraJucyOfScimitars 12-18-2012

Date:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Manumission Papers   Gingers Manumission Papers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:34 pm

~smiles~ my sister has been set free, but she will always be near me for a sister such as her is always in my heart. congrats my sister Very Happy ~hugs~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Manumission Papers   Gingers Manumission Papers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:35 pm

Read and Acknowledged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Manumission Papers   Gingers Manumission Papers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:58 pm

read and understood
Back to top Go down
Ubara
Ubara

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Manumission Papers   Gingers Manumission Papers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:05 pm

Signed
Back to top Go down
https://oasisoftwoscimitars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Manumission Papers   Gingers Manumission Papers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:05 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers my girl finally has her papers woop! woop! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Manumission Papers    Gingers Manumission Papers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:45 pm

This girl misses You dearly as her sister, but is overjoyed in knowing that W/we will always be close. Congratulations to You, Mistress Slaver, this girl is so happy for You and proud of You!
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Manumission Papers   Gingers Manumission Papers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:21 pm

Although she has moved from the city, what happens to this since she was enslaved again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gingers Manumission Papers   Gingers Manumission Papers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gingers Manumission Papers
Page 1 of 1