Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

shay has her ceremony - 12- 31- 12

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

shay has her ceremony -  12- 31- 12 Empty
PostSubject: shay has her ceremony - 12- 31- 12   shay has her ceremony -  12- 31- 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:21 pm

SweetShaylaStark: ~standing naked and exposed before A/all she looks to the beam infront of her, her hands tied high above her head, her heart thumps heavy in her chest~

~
HyukiSun: ~his eyes sweep over the slave before him -his stance would be well planted as she writhes before him on the post - he awaits the words of the girls new life in her home and to his hand-

SyndarzaSun: ~looks on as she remembers this well and knows that shayla will rejoice in this when it is over~

HyukiSun: ~grins as the girl would be his , hearing Ubaras words he would be attentive more then usual -taking a slave was great burden yet a great pleasure as well~

SweetShaylaStark: ~taking in a deep breath of both nervousness, excitement and pride, she looks forward as she hears all that is going on behind herself. With her body trembling slightly in antisipation of the whip she closes her eyes for a moment to relax herself~

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~ as I look to the post I briefly notice the fair flawless skin of the girl then my attention of eyes pass to Sun as he would on this day not only take part in the ceremony but indeed claim official ownership to the girl. I start with a deep breath as my words are lifted ... I woul dlike to say it is with great honor to have seen you go through all you did girl and the determination and commitmient is exactly what brings you here with us today ~<C>

SweetShaylaStark: ~smiles with great pride as she hears Ubara's kind words, her heartbeats with the speed of a lightening bolt in her chest~

HyukiSun: ~he had observed the slave from day one , her devotion and attentive ways built a desire to own the beast and have her to him - he stood calm awaiting to strike out the weakness and unslave ways from her spirit to then build her back up to his like~

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~with the time you show in yoru ways of participation and preparing to be the kajira we desire with in us it makes me proud to see not only the collar that i might add can be removed but also the brand you will wear today that will forever remind you of this moment and the kajira you are, I will watch with such pleasures to see you endure 10 lashes of removing yoru old self, 10 lashes to remove the tounge , 10 lashes to remind you that you are property, a slave, a peice of fuck mean and most of all you are nothing more then to be pleasing at all times. I now would watch as Sun took pride in doing such whipping then we shall brand you ~

TenrikNiels: stands silently, listens and watches the proceedings::

DarkLoveDreamer: 0smiles and nods to mel-

SweetShaylaStark: ~tears of joy fill her eyes as she listens to all that is said to her. she feels such honor and pride in who she is and what she has become through the strength and help of the Free and in Their teachings. she knows in her heart that she is so very lucky to be where she is today~

HyukiSun: ~looking upon her flesh - his hand would rise -his hand gripped firmly to the handle his fingers tightly locked to it -the swift whine of the whip sails forward as the first lash cracks deep to her backside-

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles~

HyukiSun: then delivering the second he grits his teeth as the first welt appears-

SyndarzaSun: ~winces as she remembers that first bit of the whips tip~

SweetShaylaStark: ~as she hears the whistle of the whip she jumps slightly as the surprise of it crosses her soft flesh~ 1...thank You my Master

SweetShaylaStark: 2...thank You my Master

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~the sound would be heard loud as I would grin to some what adore the sound as it hit her skin ~

HyukiSun: his hand rises repeatedly to her flesh as he embelishes the words of the Ubara -

HyukiSun: 4

HyukiSun: 5th lash

SweetShaylaStark: 3...thannk You my Master

SweetShaylaStark: 4...thank You my Master

HyukiSun: 6th as he retook his stance landing them precisely

melOasisScimitars: *looking at herMaster nevously*

TenrikNiels: ::a slight smile creases his face s the whips sings through the air and crcks as contact is made with the delicate sluts flesh::

HyukiSun: the seveth he states what are you

SweetShaylaStark: ~as the 5th lashing hits her skin, she feels it hit a welt from the prior day and losses herself for a moment~
HyukiSun: 8

HyukiSun: 9

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~flinches seeing the wound hit ~

HyukiSun: 10

SweetShaylaStark: this girl is Your slave, my Master. she is nothing more than a mere slave..to pleasure and serve completely

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles to to her words~

HyukiSun: landing the last blow he stands as she holds her self as she best can with no feel he

HyukiSun: begins of her wicked ways to release he pride and jealousies
HyukiSun: 1
scarletwulf: *looks to mel as he flexes his muscles thinking*
HyukiSun: 2
HyukiSun: 3
HyukiSun: 5
HyukiSun: 6
HyukiSun: 7

SweetShaylaStark: ~with her heart pounding in her chest and her body trembling uncontrollably, tears of pride begin to roll down her cheeks. she cries not from the pain searing through her body, but from the love and admiration she has for her Master, Mistress, Ubara and for all of the Free of this great city.

HyukiSun: his words go close to her ears - =before he finishes -- be you ever jealous or bitter your

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~takes ryas hair and whipes the blood splatter that had landed on my glove ~

HyukiSun: at my mercy and it will not be so weel for you girl - then stepping back lands the last
HyukiSun: blows~

SweetShaylaStark: Yes my Master, thank You

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~admires Suns strong arm as he Masters the Whip so well ~

HyukiSun: he watches as the thin trickles of blood run down her slender back then reholsters the whip -

HyukiSun: you will now bear the marks of this city and be proud to do so as it not easily earned

SyndarzaSun: ~lets out the breath she was holding as she watched the girl's skin being ripped~

HyukiSun: he un cuffs her from the post then steps back dragging her by her hair to the stocks-then closing her in -

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles as I watch then as he moves to the branding to take the Iron I would speak out to the girl ~

SweetShaylaStark: ~as she feels the last of the whip she cries out with pride..knowing full well that she is a very lucky slave girl to be given such a responsibility. The pain stings heavily down her back, but she fights it off with the love in her heart and complete pride she has in being a slave~

melOasisScimitars: *bitting her lip feeling sister pain*

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~ the brand is to burnt intoo your skin as it is called a "kef" the maring of a slave the book quote is ..."I had now been branded, a small graceful mark burned into my left thigh, high, under the hip. It had a vertical bar,a rather strict one, with two curling, frond like extensions, rather tear its base, as though in submission to it. It looked a little like a "K"That was mine, There were variations on this theme. Some of theother girls had similar brands, but, in one respect or another somewhat different.There were other sorts of brands, too, but the "K-type" brand was the most common. p66 Dancer of Gor you understand upon the kef you are a slave and you poses nothing and can be sold at anytime as a branded kajira .. looks to Sun as he would brand his girl i pinch my nose as the smell is well to my dislikes as I watch ~~

HyukiSun: hed roll the hot iron within the fires -the heat wofting against his face hed eye it as it be red and sin and hotter then hell -gripping it he'd lift the first of her brand and press it to her fleash for 10 , her skin curled and blacken quickly as the steel melted into her flesh-

HyukiSun: hed press it for 10 long seconds-
HyukiSun: 1
HyukiSun: 2
HyukiSun: 3
HyukiSun: 5
HyukiSun: 6
HyukiSun: 7

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~places my hand over my mouth to not gag~

HyukiSun: then pulling it back as the stench filled the room ,placing this one brand back to the fires-

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~moves to the girl as I look down and beam ~ well done Sun well done

SyndarzaSun: ~places my hand upon my mouth and my stomach from the smell of the burning flesh making me nauseous~

HyukiSun: hed grip the next - rolling till it was free of ash -

SweetShaylaStark: ~clenches her jaw tight as she feels the brand burn through her flesh, this pain unlike any she had ever felt before. the odor of her burnt flesh fills her nostrils and she feels herself start to spiral as the odor reaches her belly. Holding her breath and her tears she feels relief as the first branding iron is removed~

melOasisScimitars: *looking down hand over mouth*

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~claps as I would be heard " congrats girl you are now shaylaScimtars "~!

TenrikNiels: ::grins wickedly as the smell of the burning flesh permeates the room::
HyukiSun: it does look good dont it

HyukiSun: smiles-

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Indeed perfect Congrats Sun you have a fine girl there ~ smiles~

HyukiSun: congratulations your very fortunate and should always be gracious and serve all here with no malice mine

SweetShaylaStark: ~more tears well in her eyes and she feels a wave of nausea flood past her. Her hands clench and ball up into fists, her nails digging into the palms of her hands, not wanting to scream out in pain she concentrates very hard to remain silent~

SyndarzaSun: congrats my darling ~taking the hand from her mouth~

SalenaRya: congrats

HyukiSun: hed replace the iron and take the girl to him to await her sisters times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: mels ceremony 12- 31 - 12   shay has her ceremony -  12- 31- 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:44 pm

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~knowing WUlf is at least 5x your size and his strength is mighty I will ask him to do only the first of the whipping and the last strike as I will do the rest to see to it whipping out your old self, your tounge and anything else you had brough twith you prior to being a kajira of the Oasis of Two Scimitars, I am pleased to see you will be owned by WUlf who has much patients and understanding along with a firm hand you so very much need ~ grins~ after the whipping you will be branded ... looks to Wulf as I nod the first strike FM is all yours ~

scarletwulf: *smiles and takes hold of the whip firmly in his massive hand*

melOasisScimitars: *gulping*

SyndarzaSun: ~she looks to Wulf hoping he can hold back some of his strength~

scarletwulf: *strikes her as softly as he can the whip barely cracking*

HyukiSun: ~he'd cheer Wulf on with cat calls and whisltes -- a huge grin crossing his lips -- go for it brother make her whimmper good !

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~laughs nudges him aside so I may give the girl the proper whipping ~

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smirks ~

scarletwulf: *chuckles and hands over the whip*

scarletwulf: if i can crush a kurri skull mel would suffer greatly

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~takes it into my hand as I lean out the whip and teasing drag the frayed ends down her back slow and smooth ~

HyukiSun: hehehe

SyndarzaSun: well you best be careful with my sister my brother to be ~she teases~

HyukiSun: she aint that weak - he balks loud and chuckles - she be a frisky one brother-!

scarletwulf: *stands back a step allowing the Ubara to do the honours* the final strike will be mine however
SyndarzaSun: ~while she holds softly to Sun's hand she places her other to shayla's golden hair~

SweetShaylaStark: ~looks up to her Mistress with love

SyndarzaSun: ~smiles adoringly down to shayla~

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~ the lashes are to rid of your old self girl ! I then grasp the whip with my long fingers wrapped around the handle and with a extend of my arm the whip twirls three times over my head then it snaps out hitting her skin with a loud crack of a sound the would with my Master of skill hit her in the same spot 9 times as it welts, then opens , then ozzes with blood a unbaring feeling to any as the whip strikes her deeper and harder with each strike ~

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: strike

melOasisScimitars: *tears are in her eyes trying not cry*

SweetShaylaStark: ~watches with pride as her sister receives her whipping~

melOasisScimitars: *bitting her lip*

SalenaRya: whatches~

TenrikNiels: ~Smiles~

melOasisScimitars: * tears start falling as she feel the whip*

SyndarzaSun: ~looks over at mel knowing that mel is so deserving of her new station~

scarletwulf: *smiles and watches as his girl is whipped knowing if he did so she would be irreversably damaged*

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~admires such prescioun zi cant help but to gloat as I said to the girl " the next ten is to whip out your bad habits from you girl " I felt a bit of a rush as the whip lifted into the air the whirling sound before it snapped againts her skin over and over was heard as I focused to her thighs the whip struck her one thigh then the other leaving her with deep wounds she wound that would heal swiftly as I felt no pity for the girl I just whipped her with such pleasure to do so ~

melOasisScimitars: *she jump*

TenrikNiels: ::Admires the Ubara's precision with the whip::

SweetShaylaStark: ~winces as she hears the sound of the whip as it cracks across sister mel's smooth flesh~

scarletwulf: the girl will make me proud and serve with great humilty as is deserved

melOasisScimitars: She whince in pain*

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~ looking to her as I owuld see the blood dripping from her back and thighs knowing she needed 10 more lashes i drop the whip move to her roughly i unlocke her and spin her then securing her back to the post I grin as my eyes stroll up and down from her full breats to her throbbing heat then I move back to a steady stance tiking my whip in hand and would pause hmmm...~

SalenaRya: shrinks low~

melOasisScimitars: *she fall to kneel*

SyndarzaSun: ~squeezes Sun's hand at that movement knowing what Ubara's intends to do~

HyukiSun: ~hold loose but firm Syn's hand and smiles softly to her ~

TenrikNiels: ::watches intently::

melOasisScimitars: *looking up at Ubara-

SyndarzaSun: ~her babe blue eyes looks up to Sun as her concern for mel flashes across them, yes she was a softly and still loved all the sisters~

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~ a small shrugg of my shoulder would be seen as I would htink why do i care of where the girl is whipped I laugh to my own thoughts as I twirl the whip up high readies it to snap at her skin i couldnt help but to think the girls lucky i didnt dip the ends in water then I spoke out to her " you are property nothing more you own nothing you are a slave, a slut , a beast, a Kajira~! as my voices rose I began to strike the girl to learn she is to never have a loose tounge, the whip striking across her breasts as I notice the excite to her nipples hardening I grin ~

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~tosses Wulf the whip as i move aside " give your girl the last lash FM ~

scarletwulf: *catches the whip looking at the beast that is to be his* does the girl understand what she is and forever will be

melOasisScimitars: * looking at Master trembling in pain*

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~flexes my fingers at my side as they would feel most tense ~

scarletwulf: answer me NOW

SalenaRya: turns her head away~

melOasisScimitars: Yes Master

scarletwulf: she is a slave and property forever more to serve and obey without question be proud and serve with fire *flexes the whip and strikes hard the whip striking her flesh across her stomach *

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles ~

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: rya hook her in the rape rack to be branded girl

SalenaRya: jumps to the sound of the whip and Masters voice~

SalenaRya: yes Ubara

SweetShaylaStark: ~smiles proudly as sister is moved to the rack to be branded~

SalenaRya: she rises and moves to sister helping her to the rack~

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~watches Wulf go to the fire taking the brand as I would first tell the girl something before shes branded ~

TenrikNiels: ::Listens::

scarletwulf: *places the whip into the water cleaning it as he furls it and places it back where it belongs*
SalenaRya: she surely traps sister in and movesn away quickly~

scarletwulf: *handles the tools with great skill as his profession is to handle such*

HyukiSun: awaits Ubaras words to the girl~

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~the brand on your thigh is a kef girl the meaning od the kef is .."I had now been branded, a small graceful mark burned into my left thigh, high, under the hip. It had a vertical bar,a rather strict one, with two curling, frondlike extensions, rather near its base, as though in submission to it. It looked a little like a "K"That was mine, There were variations on this theme. Some of theother girls had similar brands, but, in one respect or another somewhat different.There were other sorts of brands, too, but the "K-type" brand was the most common. p66 Dancer of Gor... the collar can be removed but the brand is forever this is the symbol you are a kajira and I am proud you are one that is of this family girl .. watches Wulf brand her thigh smiling ~

melOasisScimitars: *shakiing in pain as she watch Ubara-

SyndarzaSun: ~prepares herself for the smelling of burnt flesh again as she takes a peppermint to her lips~
scarletwulf: *presses the white hot brand to her thigh*

TenrikNiels: ::Smiles::

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~leans down and covers my mouth and nose with ryas silky raven hair ~

SweetShaylaStark: ~looks up to Mistress in worry for her, scooching closer to her so that She may use her shoulder for support if She needs~

SalenaRya: she remains still and pinches her nose~~

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~the scent of sweet talder fills my nose I would be most pleased of the scent her hair lifted when i inhaled ~

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: talander*

melOasisScimitars: She wince and cry just a litt knowing how proud she is

SweetShaylaStark: ~the odor still so fresh in her nostrils from her own burnt flesh, she kneels quietly as sister mel is branded~

scarletwulf: *removes the brand as it has taken hold and places it back into the coals*

SyndarzaSun: ~places my small hand upon shayla's shoulder and holds tightly to Sun's hand~

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: It is with great honor to say Congrats girl your stuck with us forever ~ laughs evily ~

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: congrats Wulf on your girl

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: clap

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ii

TenrikNiels: Congratulations girl.

HyukiSun: hahaha congratulation you both!

TenrikNiels: Congratulations Wulf.

scarletwulf: *smiles and walks to his girl and strokes her cheek softly*

melOasisScimitars: Thank you Ubara

SyndarzaSun: congrats Wulf

SyndarzaSun: congrats mel

scarletwulf: thank you all
Back to top Go down
Lady Imbri
Lady Imbri

PostSubject: Re: shay has her ceremony - 12- 31- 12   shay has her ceremony -  12- 31- 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:15 pm

Congratulations Sister! Woooo
Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: shay has her ceremony - 12- 31- 12   shay has her ceremony -  12- 31- 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:16 pm

Congratulations sister!!
Back to top Go down
KilikHalfEar
KilikHalfEar

Location : "Further, members of Castes such as Physicians and Builders use the Fairs for the dissemination of information and techniques among Caste Brothers, as is prescribed in their codes in spite of the fact that their respective cities may be hostile." (Priest Kings of Gor pg. 9)

PostSubject: Re: shay has her ceremony - 12- 31- 12   shay has her ceremony -  12- 31- 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:16 pm

Congrats shay it is well earned and congrats Sun on your new girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shay has her ceremony - 12- 31- 12   shay has her ceremony -  12- 31- 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:35 pm

congrats sisters so proud and happy for you both
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shay has her ceremony - 12- 31- 12   shay has her ceremony -  12- 31- 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:38 pm

congrats shay im so so happy for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shay has her ceremony - 12- 31- 12   shay has her ceremony -  12- 31- 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:03 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers that a girl shay cheers cheers cheers cheers woop woop she did it cheers cheers cheers cheers -does her happy dance- cheers cheers cheers cheers congrats!! cheers cheers cheers cheers -smiles so brightly- cheers cheers cheers cheers woo yay cheers cheers cheers cheers -still dancing all around- cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shay has her ceremony - 12- 31- 12   shay has her ceremony -  12- 31- 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:12 pm

Best of Wishes as an Oasis Kajira shayla, you worked long and hard to get to this point and I could not be more proud of you. Very Happy I love you flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shay has her ceremony - 12- 31- 12   shay has her ceremony -  12- 31- 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:39 pm

congratulations sisters=smiles-

girl wishes that she could have stood with you this day and hopes that you will be with her for hers on Friday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shay has her ceremony - 12- 31- 12   shay has her ceremony -  12- 31- 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:28 am

Both have done well - the future holds much adventure and learning study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shay has her ceremony    shay has her ceremony -  12- 31- 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:13 pm

Thank Y/you kindly for the congrats on this girls ceremony. she is very proud and honored to be a true Oasis kajira and looks very forward to the days to come. This girl is the happiest girl in the world! flower Like a Star @ heaven flower Like a Star @ heaven flower Like a Star @ heaven flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shay has her ceremony - 12- 31- 12   shay has her ceremony -  12- 31- 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shay has her ceremony - 12- 31- 12
Page 1 of 1