Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eris-FG
eris-FG

Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Empty
PostSubject: Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments   Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:34 pm

This is the current Greet Order:

Ubara
City Administrator (greeted directly after Ubara or First if she is not in the room and He is)

Owner

Free Men

First Sword (Master Tenrik)
Master Physician (Master Sun)
Master First Spear (Master Kilik)
Master Blacksmith (Master Wulf)

Free Women
Mistress Scribe (daughter of Ubara Mistress Tendite)
Mistress Jules (daughter of Ubara)
Mistress Scribe (Mistress Rhi)
Mistress Merchant (Mistress Syn)
Mistress Merchant Baker (Mistress Ginger)

Visitng Free Men
Visiting Free Women
slaves (FG /SG, first then all others)
Visiting slaves

To keep order, slaves have been assigned to greet in this order after First Girl and Second Girl have greeted:

1. raychel
2. zandua
3. shayla
4. mel
5. chase
6. rya
7. kaylee
8. karri
9. lacy
10 rhiannon

Assigned days for wiping sand from feet:
Monday: zandua, kaylee
Tuesday: raychel, chase
Wednesday: shayla, karri
Thursday: eris, rya
Friday: phoenyx, lacy
Saturday: will appoint
Sunday: will appoint

Last edited by eris-FG on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments   Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:02 pm

thank you First Girl, girl has read and will keep list handy till it is memorized
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments   Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:53 pm

seems the Free will need to know this as well - very well - sunny
Back to top Go down
Lady Imbri
Lady Imbri

PostSubject: Re: Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments   Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:18 pm

Read and acknowledged
Back to top Go down
raychel-SG
raychel-SG

PostSubject: Re: Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments   Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:28 pm

This girl has noted such in her personal files, and will keep it also in memory. *smiles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments   Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:48 pm

the idea of the feet wiping wont work, what happens if someone isnt on for the day they are assigned to do it, there will be problems with this set up after a while, just my opinion on this though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments   Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:26 am

read and understood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments   Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:48 am

read and acknowledge, and I feel Nyx the girls will have a back up plan, like they always do in case of an emergency one could volunteer if they are the only slaves to do so, I have faith that the girls will see to it that their plan sticks
Back to top Go down
Lady Imbri
Lady Imbri

PostSubject: Re: Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments   Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:45 am

Girl has always been dutiful in wiping the Free's feet and she will continue to do so, if sisters are not present on thier respectable day *smiles*
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments   Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:50 am

The question did come up of what to do if someone isn't there. And it's stated in the slave meeting minutes that whoever is in the room should volunteer. If it's noted that slaves are not present on their day to do their part, they will be assigned to do so when they are in the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments   Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:31 am

Well done mine. As always detailed and excellently done and perfect answer to Nyx's observation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments   Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:07 pm

Thank you eris this will help us all alot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments   Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:03 pm

I like the idea. Great job eris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments    Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:47 pm

This girl has read the above and understands completely. Thank you so very much First Girl.flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments   Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:32 pm

girl agrees.. this is a good idea.. -smiles to her sister eris-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: okay   Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:12 pm

read
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: updated Greet order 04-15-13   Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:48 am

Subject: Current Greet Order
Updated 04-15-13

Ubara

Owner

Free Men of Oasis
Free Women of Oasis
Young Mistress (TalinaofGor)
Mistress Scribe (Mistress Imbri)

Visitng Free Men
Visiting Free Women
slaves (FG) first then all others of Oasis)
Visiting slaves

To keep order, slaves have been assigned to greet in this order after First Girl (eris)has greeted:

1. raychel
2. ice

Assigned days for wiping sand from feet:
all wipe the feet of the Free as they enter

Last edited by eris-FG on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:22 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated order of greet)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments   Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:05 am

has read and understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments   Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:59 pm

this girl will always present herself to wipe the feet of the free if on and the ones assigned to do it are not avaliable, taking her duties seriously is very important to this one. I love calling the Oasis my home and will show people the respect that they deserve always. Thank you again for reposting the order of greet and the assignments for wiping the free's feet. this girl might suggest that it be posted twice a week at least for all the girls to glance at it and put it in our memories.... Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments   Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:52 pm

this has bin looked over and understood but i do say i have a really bad memory so i may forget and i give my sorry s in advance for that . with real life problems it can be hard at times to remember orders and lists. please bear with me on it. it is sadly something i can not change about myself.
~Sky
Back to top Go down
Lilithlevana11
Lilithlevana11

PostSubject: Re: Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments   Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:51 pm

This girl has read and understands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments   Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:03 am

wonders if i have to sit in room with dirty boots n without a greet-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments   Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greet Order - Feet Wiping Assignments
Page 1 of 1