Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ubara
Ubara

Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver Empty
PostSubject: Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver    Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:49 am

To be more sure on the caste and the duties I hope this will help each day I will post a caste within us to help learn the role Duties better

Slaver

In the books I remember reading of the slaver a slovish type man fat, he wore a head scarf of blue and gold, around his neck hung a gold necklace with coins. He captured slaves tied them to a tree naked fed them and collared and branded them then they went for sale.

Has thier own set of Laws that should be followed without misunderstanding
capture slaves outside the city brought into the city with our collar prior then caged ( slaves that enter main are for any Free to tend to)
selling of slaves
slave acutions
Man the Market
If a slave is going for sale Slaver trains them if they remain city they belong to Ubara and are trained by FG and SG
slave papers made and sent to Scribe, Ubara, Ubar ( when present )and Admin to sign off and place in Vault
Branding of kef for selling slaves only
record of sale log and amount of tarsk earned
travels freely to make captures of slaves ( no poaching tho)
determines the level of the slave to be sold in skill and dresses them to reflect
for slaves to be sold ensure Physican gives exam, slavewine, shots
keep record logs of Physicals for slaves up for sale

Back to top Go down
https://oasisoftwoscimitars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver    Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:47 am

Read and understood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver    Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:53 am

very good idea ubara -ty- hehe fat slovenly male - study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver    Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:27 am

Excellent idea Ubara. Interesting post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver    Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:09 pm

thank you Ubara this should help each of us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver    Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:02 pm

great idea -smiles-
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver    Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:52 pm

Thank You Ubara, very informative.
Back to top Go down
KilikHalfEar
KilikHalfEar

Location : "Further, members of Castes such as Physicians and Builders use the Fairs for the dissemination of information and techniques among Caste Brothers, as is prescribed in their codes in spite of the fact that their respective cities may be hostile." (Priest Kings of Gor pg. 9)

PostSubject: Re: Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver    Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:16 pm

very intresting looking forward to more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver    Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:30 pm

-smiles happily- girl loves this idea Ubara.. this one thinks learning is never a bad thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver    Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:04 am

Hopefully those of the castes read these and learn their duties, and for some actually start doing thier jobs to the best of their ability
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver    Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:04 pm

read and understood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver    Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:20 pm

yes a great idea very informative to know all the caste duties....Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver    Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Know your Caste... each day I will post a new caste - Slaver
Page 1 of 1