Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

collaring of Rhianna

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

collaring of Rhianna Empty
PostSubject: collaring of Rhianna   collaring of Rhianna Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:48 pm

LadyGingerTaltonLadyGingerTalton : kneel girl - looking to the girl before her bushing back her ebony girls with a smile as she holds the golden city collar in the other hand-
LadyGingerTalton: -her tones loud enough for those about her - By the order of UbaraJuicyOfScimitars you will be collared to Oasis Of Two Scimitars. You will complete your thirty days of probation. learning and following the rules of the Oasis and Bakah.
LadyGingerTalton: -looks to the girl wondering her rection to the words-
LadyGingerTalton: (Rhiannon are you in more then one room? )
Rhiannon171: 8hears the Mistress and looks at the shiny metal*
Rhiannon171: no mistress
LadyGingerTalton: There are four purposes of the collar - holding it before her eyes-
LordNyxMarfedelom: Rhiannon, unblock your room locator please
LadyGingerTalton: 1. It will designate you as a slave
LadyGingerTalton: 2. It will identify your city as well as your Master.
LadyGingerTalton: 3.It will impres the Oasis and your slavery upon you
LadyGingerTalton: 4. it makes you easier to leash or -with a smiles - For the First sword to grab you close and kiss you as he does to many of the girls
Rhiannon171: understood Mistress
LadyGingerTalton: When you are collared you are on a 10 restriction of no furring with anyone
Rhiannon171: yes Mistress
LadyGingerTalton: After that any Master of the Oasis can use you
LadyGingerTalton: After thirdy days a Master can take you as His personal or a Mistress
LadyGingerTalton: -leaning down she places the collar about her neck-
LadyGingerTalton: before i lock it you well repeat after me
Rhiannon171: *feels the snap of the cold metal*
LadyGingerTalton: I ,rhiannon, hereby submit myself, completely, totally and in all things to the Oasis Of Two Scimitars and My Master/Mistress
Rhiannon171: i, rhiannon hereby submit myself, completely, totally and in all things in to the Oasis of Two Scimitars and My Master/Mistress
LadyGingerTalton: An Oasis girl, A city slave, an article of property, The city's, The Oasis to do with as it pleases"
Rhiannon171: an Oasis girl, a city slave, an article of property, the city's, the Oasis to do with as it pleases"
LadyGingerTalton: -The slaver takes her key ring locking the six locks upon the collar. each click louder the last
LadyGingerTalton: Welcome to the city girl
TenrikNiels: Welcome girl
Back to top Go down
Ubara
Ubara

PostSubject: Re: collaring of Rhianna   collaring of Rhianna Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Great welcome girl
Back to top Go down
https://oasisoftwoscimitars.forumotion.com
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: collaring of Rhianna   collaring of Rhianna Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:26 pm

welcome rhiannon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: collaring of Rhianna   collaring of Rhianna Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:48 pm

wow that was fast -- congratulations girl sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: collaring of Rhianna   collaring of Rhianna Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:28 pm

welcome to the Oasis girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: collaring of Rhianna   collaring of Rhianna Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:53 pm

welcome to the Oasis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: collaring of Rhianna   collaring of Rhianna Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:30 am

congrats sister
Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: collaring of Rhianna   collaring of Rhianna Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:56 am

Welcome sister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: collaring of Rhianna   collaring of Rhianna Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:44 am

Welcome to the Oasis girl. Well done Lady Ginger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: collaring of Rhianna   collaring of Rhianna Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:14 pm

acknowlaged
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: collaring of Rhianna   collaring of Rhianna Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:36 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers congrats girl cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: collaring of Rhianna   collaring of Rhianna Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

collaring of Rhianna
Page 1 of 1