Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to Calculate your Ovulation Cycle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eris-FG
eris-FG

How to Calculate your Ovulation Cycle Empty
PostSubject: How to Calculate your Ovulation Cycle   How to Calculate your Ovulation Cycle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Ovulation Basics

What is ovulation?

Ovulation is the release of a single, mature egg from a follicle that developed in the ovary. It usually occurs regularly, around day 14 of a 28-day menstrual cycle. Once released, the egg is capable of being fertilized for 12 to 48 hours before it begins to disintegrate. This is the most fertile period of your cycle: during ovulation your chances of conception are highest.

When does ovulation occur?

Ovulation usually takes place 14 days after the beginning of your menstrual cycle. The time of ovulation within the menstrual cycle is determined by the luteal phase, which is usually 12 to 16 days long. You can calculate the time of ovulation within your cycle by subtracting the length of your luteal phase from the length of your cycle. For example, if your cycle is 28 days long and your luteal phase is 12 days long, the ovulation will occur on day 16 of your cycle (28-12=16). The exact time of ovulation may vary within your cycle, because ovulation can be delayed by a number of factors such as stress, illness, diet, or increased physical activity.

How does ovulation determine my fertile days?

Your fertile period starts about 4-5 days before ovulation, and ends about 24-48 hours after it. This is because sperm can live in your body for approximately 4 to 5 days, and the egg can live for 24 to 48 hours after being released. You are most fertile on the day before and the day of ovulation. Knowing your fertile days can help you increase your chances of getting pregnant, or avoid an unwanted pregnancy. Read Ovulation and Pregnancy and Ovulation and Contraception for more information.

How do I calculate my fertile days using Ovulation Calendar?

http://www.ovulation-calendar.com/hlp-d01-ovulation-basics.html
Back to top Go down
lilsuzanne
lilsuzanne

How to Calculate your Ovulation Cycle Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Calculate your Ovulation Cycle   How to Calculate your Ovulation Cycle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:20 am

thank you it will help me in rl ever decide have another kid it explains a lot its good info for every women to know
Back to top Go down

How to Calculate your Ovulation Cycle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oasis Of Two Scimitars :: Slave Ovulation Threads-
Jump to: