Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Branding Ceremony of syn and ginger 6/12/2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Branding Ceremony of syn and ginger  6/12/2012 Empty
PostSubject: Branding Ceremony of syn and ginger 6/12/2012   Branding Ceremony of syn and ginger  6/12/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:06 pm

slave Ceremony for syndarza and ginger

Post on Tue 12 Jun - 11:47

Below is the log of the slave ceremony condcted this day for sisters syn and gin. Welcome to Schendi girls! YAY!

UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~This is the official ceremony of ginger and syn to make them official after they have done all required and have proven to be Indeed worth the Brands of Schendi~
Ulafi: nods*
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~Taking my whip as I would look to each girl and slowly in a teasing of the skin taking turns with each girl running my whip up and down thier backs down thier thighs~
HyukiSunOfSchendi: he would listen and watch quietly~
tahminaSchendi: mmm
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~A grin would form upon my face as I would look to each admiring the nice flawless skin of each slave~
Ulafi: watches his FC at work*
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~ I am pleased to be here with you today syn and gin this makes me excited to have you both finally joining us as a Schendi slut deserving of such a city to belong to this is indeed an honor for you both, to come to this great city and give up your life as you know it to serve the Free, you have one mission and one mission only and that is to serve, please and pleasure your Masters and or Mistresses of Schendi~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~Understand girls?~
gingerSchendi: -gingee holds herself with pride agaisnt the whipping post listening to the Mistress words - Yes Mistress
Syndarza: ~a shiver goes down her lean back~ Yes Ubara
tahminaSchendi: -keeps the log for the forum-
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~Swinging my arm with a small flick of my wrist as the whip would be seen to unravel I would speak to them in a clear stern tone as a smirk would be seen upon my face… you need to be whipped girls 10 lashes to each. It is symbolic of removing all your bad habits and enforcing the discipline it takes to be a Schendi slave~
Ulafi: damn
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~Moves a bit to a stronger stance looking to the girl on the post as I my feet would be firmly planted to the ground as a small rock of my boday leaning back would be seen as my arm lifts behind me I would hear the sound of a loud crack as I would strike the first girls back~
Ulafi: whip em good Babe
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~Strikes each girl symintaniously with the whip across her back each time it gets stronger as I would count to 10 ~ grins to her FC
capriSchendi: tower
Syndarza: ~she holds herself steady ready for the whip~
HyukiSunOfSchendi: he would watch as this passge to a new beginning be adminstered~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 1
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 1
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 2
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 2
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 3
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 3
capriSchendi: tower
tahminaSchendi: -grimmaces as the leather meets the flesh of her sisters... remembering back-
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~Speaks in a loud tone as I would look to each girl as the whip strikes each it would sympbol I was whipping out all the impurities my eyes would catch to the frayed ends of my whip strike across gin then syns back~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~Now I would strike each harder 3 times in a row as the transformation of the girls feeling the whip would begin~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 4
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 4
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 5
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 5
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 6
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 6
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~Seeing the welts of my strong arm the whip would almost be exact in the aim to the spots on the girls backs this time the whipping would be told to them “ this will represent to whip out all the jealousy and possessiveness”~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~Gin syn tell me girls.. what did i just say?~
Syndarza: ~taking in a deep breath as her eyes begin to water but she was not about to let any tears fall she knew this was for her own benefit~
tahminaSchendi: -watches intently-
gingerSchendi: -ginger closes her jade eyes at the feel of the whip upon her back - she doesnt whimper or cry out frighting to hold the pain of the whip with in herself -
Syndarza: That this would take out our jealousy and possessiveness for their is no place for them in slaves.
Syndarza: *there
Ulafi: Babe? Be sure to whip the panther out of syn - lol
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: haha
tahminaSchendi: -smiles-
gingerSchendi: this will respresent the whip to take way the jealousy and possessiveness out of us as there are not such feeling in a slave
Syndarza: ~she grimaces hearing that ~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 7
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 7
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 8
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 8
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 9
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 9
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~The last strike would cause each a deep lash into the skin and to view by all the blood dripping down the backs of each as I would tell each girl “repeate after me 5 times you will say it “ Ubara is whipping away all of this girls jealousy and her possessiveness she may have had~
Ulafi: well done Babe
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~taps my foot waiting as I ready the whip for the last strike ~
gingerSchendi: Ubara is whipping away all of this girls jealousy and her possessiveness she may have had
Syndarza: “ Ubara is whipping away all of this girls jealousy and her possessiveness she may have had"
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~winks to him~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: four more times girls say it !
gingerSchendi: Ubara is whipping away all of this girls jealousy and her possessiveness she may have had
Syndarza: “ Ubara is whipping away all of this girls jealousy and her possessiveness she may have had"
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 10!
tahminaSchendi: clap
Ulafi: lol
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~Now understand this girls … If I so much as hear of a hint of any jealousy or possessiveness I will drag you by the hair to the auction and sell you to the lowest bidder~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~AM I CLEAR?!!!~
Ulafi: damn right
Syndarza: ~shivers at the feel of the blood dripping down my back~
Ulafi: no jealousy
Syndarza: Yes Ubara
Ulafi: too much of that already
gingerSchendi: - ginger feels the last kiss of the whip upon her flesh with the soft trickle of blood down her back - Yes Mistress
HyukiSunOfSchendi: hed smile seeing their ways be tended and smiles to all in the room -- a nod to each of the whipped and whipering slaves-
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~Now with the whip in hand I would strike at each girl this time to the thighs STRIKES HER AGAIN as her creamy white flesh rising with red whelts at each slap of the whip this whipping would take out all the smart mouth and lose tung~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: strike
Ulafi: damn - love this
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~whipping out all the bad habits~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~whipping out her old self completely~
tahminaSchendi: -smiles, knowing what they are both going through-
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~syn and ginger now you will repeat after me~
Syndarza: ~leans her forehead to the wooden post her breath short from the pain of the whip~
gingerSchendi: - gingers flesh burns under the kiss of the whip but doesnt make a sound as she leans agaisnt the pole-
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~this girl, once known as syn, heretofor submit myself, completely and totally, in all things to the proud city of Schendi.. To be the owned by Schendi or a personal to a Schendi Free is an article of property, an animal, a piece of fuck meat and to the city and the Free's to do with as they so please~
HyukiSunOfSchendi: the strength of each - he prides in -- as eyes slips over the whipped forms of each slut before his eyes~
Syndarza: this girl, once known as syn, heretofor submit myself, completely and totally, in all things to the proud city of Schendi.. To be the owned by Schendi or a personal to a Schendi Free is an article of property, an animal, a piece of fuck meat and to the city and the Free's to do with as they so please~
gingerSchendi: this girl, once known as ginger, heretofor submit myself, completely and totally, in all things to the proud city of Schendi.. To be the owned by Schendi or a personal to a Schendi Free is an article of property, an animal, a piece of fuck meat and to the city and the Free's to do with as they so please
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ( repeat)~this girl will obey all Masters/Mistress of the city, be loyal to the city and its Masters/Mistress, and will honor the city and its Masters/Mistress, this girl will serve the Masters/Mistress and the city, please the Masters/Mistress and the Free and always pleasure the Masters/Mistress and Free as requested~
gingerSchendi: this girl will obey all Masters/Mistress of the city, be loyal to the city and its Masters/Mistress, and will honor the city and its Masters/Mistress, this girl will serve the Masters/Mistress and the city, please the Masters/Mistress and the Free and always pleasure the Masters/Mistress and Free as requested
Syndarza: this girl will obey all Masters/Mistress of the city, be loyal to the city and its Masters/Mistress, and will honor the city and its Masters/Mistress, this girl will serve the Masters/Mistress and the city, please the Masters/Mistress and the Free and always pleasure the Masters/Mistress and Free as requested
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~syn you are now synSchendi, who are you girl?~
Syndarza: synSchendi
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~who are you girl ?~
capriSchendi: clap
capriSchendi: yay
Syndarza: synSchendi
gingerSchendi: gingerSchendi
tahminaSchendi: yay
HyukiSunOfSchendi: very well done Ubara
capriSchendi: claap
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~syn I want your name changed to be synSchendi after ceremony is that clear?~
HyukiSunOfSchendi: he would smile to the haggered girls awaiting the brandings~
Syndarza: Yes Ubara
RubyReddKiss has joined the chat
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~With only the Branding left to do I would softly tell each girl as I look to them with a bright smile..” It gives me great pride to welcome you both as you have proven worthly of the collar you are so privlaged to wear upon your neck you are hereby a Schendi girl congratulations!!
Ulafi: enter quietly ruby
capriSchendi: ~upstairs sister~
Ulafi: congratulations girls
gingerSchendi: Thank you Mistress
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~Both girls to the rack as I watch the girls in thier naked form lay upon the rack I lean to them locking the wrists and ankels keeping them from any movement as I would look to Sun to see him taking the first brand into his hand as he would move before the girls ready upon the words I speak before he would press the first brand into the skin for the count of 10, Listening to him count as I smell the flesh burning filling the rooms air~
Syndarza: ~softly she speaks~ Thank you Ubara and Ubar this girl is honor
Ulafi: This is the best part
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~The first brand girls is the Brand of the city this will remain upon you for life as it tells where you belong and if ever your collar is taken from your neck you will be forever reminded you are a slut of Schendi~
HyukiSunOfSchendi: he nods to the words spoken~
Ulafi: Move to the branding rack girls
Ulafi: drags them over
tahminaSchendi: (the spot is at the top of the rack)
tahminaSchendi: here
HyukiSunOfSchendi: he steps forward to rol the brands within the fires - they glowed a deep hue of orange as the heat resignated over the ends -~
HyukiSunOfSchendi: roll*)
Syndarza: (sorry too many dots)
tahminaSchendi: (ikr)
RubyReddKiss: ~slips in quietly to watch the ceremony~
HyukiSunOfSchendi: the crackling of the fires fill the room as soon the smell of burning slave flesh would commence~
Ulafi: damn -great view
Syndarza: ~her eyes widen she watches the fire and the branding iron~
tahminaSchendi: -smiles-
Ulafi: tah? Lick your sisters pussies
tahminaSchendi: Yes Master
gingerSchendi: -ginger closes her eyes-
tahminaSchendi: -licks gins quickly-
tahminaSchendi: -moves and licks syns-
tahminaSchendi: -moves back-
Syndarza: ~closes her eyes and breathes~
Ulafi: lol
gingerSchendi: -jumps slightly of the feeling of sister tahs touch of her tounge-
HyukiSunOfSchendi: he pulls it from the fire then hadleing it carefully turn it slight to hand it the Ubar
Ulafi: You gonna brand em Sun?
HyukiSunOfSchendi: nay is yours Ubar
Ulafi: which brand is this?
HyukiSunOfSchendi: they are both city sluts and be branded by thier owner
HyukiSunOfSchendi: he nods respectfully~
HyukiSunOfSchendi: Schendi brand Ubar
Ulafi: ok
capriSchendi: ~whispers~ greetings sister
Ulafi: takes the iron and places it on gingers outer thigh and lets the Schendi city brand it burn in*
Ulafi: counts to three*
RubyReddKiss: ~turns her head and nods and smiles at her sisters greeting~
Ulafi: and then removes the iron smelling her burning flesh*
Ulafi: Then he takes the iron and reheats it over the coals and moves to syn doing the same thing*
Ulafi: This brand represents your belonging to the greatest city in all Gor
Ulafi: wear it proudly!
Syndarza: ~she takes in a deep breath andholds it feeling the hot brand burning her tender flesh~
capriSchendi: nods
capriSchendi: claps
gingerSchendi: -ginger fliches at the touch of the burning her flesh - she bites her lip hard taking deep breathes to fight the pain - the scent of her burning flesh she moans -
RubyReddKiss: claps
Ulafi: hand me the BBC brand Sun if you will
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~Watches as my FC would move to the fire taking the second brand iron into his hand the soft glow of the hot iron would be seen as he moves back to the girls he would press the iron to the outer thigh this brand would be the Kef a sign of a slave the kef is Despite it's attractiveness the Kef brand in all it's variations was the most common brand type on Gor. One of the primary reasons it was given to slaves to make them understand that they were now no more than a COMMON slave girl. As I listen toUbar count as the brand is submerged deeply into the skin of each slave the smell would now be stronger in the hall I would tell the girls a small quote to take the mind off of the pain they may be feeling~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ( need kef)
HyukiSunOfSchendi: ~his hand looks deep to the fires as he turns the other and watches as it glows with intense heat --- this being the kef ~ his hand would take of the used brand setting it to cool to theside in the cool water within the bucket~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ( then BBC)
Ulafi: I love the smell of burning slut in the morning!
Ulafi: sorry Babe - we got screwed up*
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: (nods im setting you up with posts lol)
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~"I had now been branded, a small graceful mark burned into my left thigh, high, under the hip. It had a vertical bar,a rather strict one, with two curling, frondlike extensions, rather near its base, as though in submission to it. It looked a little like a "K"That was mine, There were variations on this theme. Some of theother girls had similar brands, but, in one respect or another somewhat different.There were other sorts of brands, too, but the "K-type" brand was the most common. p66 Dancer of Gor~
Ulafi: Takes the kef brand and applies it to the inner thigh of syn watching as it sinks into her flesh*
HyukiSunOfSchendi: he knowing what it represents watches the symbol be added to thier flesh~
Ulafi: Moves back to the fire and reheats the kef brand and then applies it to the thigh of the slut known as ginger, loving the smell*
tahminaSchendi: ooo
Syndarza: ~bites down on her lower lip almost making it bleed the flesh smelling of the deep burning brand~
Ulafi: ok - the final brand is the BBC brand to be placed above each of your cunts
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~Now the most important brand of all I grin thinking of the BBC brand as I watchmy FC move to the fire taking the iron as I speak to the girls..” this brand will be placed right above your pussy this will tell any man who dares to use you that your pussy is owned by the BBC of Gor as the city of Schendi is indeed the League of the Black Masters, I would then clench my teeth as I watch the iron press to the skin of each girl perfectly placed the iron sinking deep into the skin as the burning of the skin would be smelt more intense as I would look to my FC as he counted slowly ~
gingerSchendi: -ginger trembles seeing the Ubar press the hot iron into her sunkissed flesh she shallows fast glumps of air-
capriSchendi: ~capri smiled as she caught the whiff of burning slut flesh.. while she loved her sisters.. she hoped the brands would be a painful reminder of their committment to Schendi.. the more it hurts.. the deeper the emotion~
HyukiSunOfSchendi: he would step back and allow all to witness the girls moment of pride --
Ulafi: takes the BBC brand, his favorite and sinks it in just inches above gingers pussy and smells the smell of her flesh burning along with the smell of her heat resonating upwards*
Ulafi: he then repeats the process with syn*
Ulafi: letting the brand sink into her soft shaved flesh*
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~Looks to the girls as a smile upon my face I would say to each in a small clear tone..” you will remain naked for next 24 hours your bodys will be used to any Free as they wish you will learn within the next hours that your body is no longer yours and you are OWNED”~
RubyReddKiss: ~she stares in awe of her sisters and is proud for them, and their markings~
Ulafi: damn
Ulafi: nothing better
Ulafi: congratulations ladies
tahminaSchendi: yay
Ulafi: Babe
Syndarza: ~this brand burned deep into her sensitive skin made her give a scream as her body terribled with all the burning and whipping~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~Looks to Sun please care for the wounds of the girls and the healing of the brands will come swift as the naked skin would allow the air to scab , I look to the girls “DON’T SCRATCH IT” then with a small laugh I would tell each girl “ Congragts Girls its official you are now the slaves of Schendi!~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: yes?
Ulafi: its all yours
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: im done
tahminaSchendi: congratulations sisters
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: congrats girls I am proud of you both as you worked hard and shown much dedication
capriSchendi: ~smiles~ Congratulations sisters
tahminaSchendi: -huggs-
Syndarza: ~she nods with appreciation as her eyes tears~
gingerSchendi: - ginger closes her eyes and pulls agaisnt her bonds as the skin above her cunt - tears flood her jade eyes but dont spill - she trembles as the pain leaks over tiny frame she sceams softly -
HyukiSunOfSchendi: congratulations sluts wear them with devotion and obedience
Ulafi: moves to syn and slips a big finger into her cunt*
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ( syn make sure name change is as this.. synSchendi)
Syndarza: (yes Ubara)
Ulafi: pulls it out and offers it to syn to lick clean*
Syndarza: ~shivers at the Ubar's touch~
tahminaSchendi: ooo
Syndarza: ~she licks his finger~
Ulafi: moves to gin and does the same thing and pulls his finger out and offers it to her*
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: (ginger change intrest you are not FG to any girl so fix it your a city girl )
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: (syn tagkine to say Kajira to the City of Schendi)
tahminaSchendi: -watches as He does so-
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: tagline*
Syndarza: ~her voice trembles~ thank you Ubar
Ulafi: yup
gingerSchendi: -ginger arches into the touch then laps the Ubars finger clean-
Ulafi: good girls
gingerSchendi: (just deleted it all Mistress..)
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ( ty girl )
Ulafi: hmm
Ulafi: hello ruby
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: Sun?
RubyReddKiss: greetings Ubar ~she smiles~
Ulafi: Babe? I am expecting a call at any moment and may have to go
HyukiSunOfSchendi: seeing all is complete -- I wish all well this day and girls salve is in the main hall tend each other after hands are washed
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ( tah post log)
tahminaSchendi: yes Mistress
HyukiSunOfSchendi: hed nod to the Ubar and Ubara -- I wish you both a wonderful day
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ok I wish you well was a pleasure to see you my FC ~smiles~
Back to top Go down

Branding Ceremony of syn and ginger  6/12/2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branding Ceremony of syn and ginger 6/12/2012   Branding Ceremony of syn and ginger  6/12/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:14 pm

wow touching Sad
Back to top Go down

Branding Ceremony of syn and ginger 6/12/2012
Page 1 of 1