Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sadi girl collared

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ubara
Ubara

sadi girl collared  Empty
PostSubject: sadi girl collared    sadi girl collared  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:49 pm

UbaraJucyOfScimitars : ~smiles as i move to the room hearing the sweet sounds of slaves inside I look to the guard at the door as I whisper for him to bring me the girl in the cage to my feet as i made my way to my seat I smiles to mine as her bright smile in her eyes lit the room up ~
melOasisScimitars: towerup
doveOasisScimitars: *she smiles happily seeing the Ubara entering the room, noticing the guards are bringing the girl from the cage she smiles and stays onto a pillow knowing what may be happening*
Sadique: She tried in vain to cover herself as Ubara walked by and then looked up in a bit of surprise as a guard approached and pulled her from the cage and to the Ubara's feet. SHe knelt before her lowering her head to the floor and kept it there and shook nervously. "Greetings Mistress. "
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~looks down to the girl as I admired her look as she was unaware I then spoke to her in amy small tone but clear to her " Tal girl you have done the time in cage and have seen much of what aspires in the group do you at this time wish to submit to the collar and work hard within the next 30 days to be one of the greeatest slaves seen in gor as the girls of the Oasis are seen?"~
Sadique: "Yes, Mistress, I do. It is my wish, But I must inform you it has nt been a full three days since I was caged." She dare not to look up into the womans eyes and ketp her position.
Sadique: kept^
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~looks to the girl and laughs this is your third day is it not girl ? ~
melOasisScimitars whispers: Girl think Master know that
Sadique: "When the moons rise, Mistress, it will be three." (your time about 1am)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( well i wont be here so its now or tomorrow what do you wish )
Sadique: (i would prefer now -giggles-)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( silly)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~looks into the bag at my side I pull out the collar of gold looks to be about 6 hort the same size of the girls neck as I look to her I grin under my viel I place the collar upon her and with the tiny master key i pull from my pouch i would click each six locks binding her to the city " you are now owned girl and a city girl for the 30 days after such time I shall place you with a owner girl is this clear "~
Loner8488BlackSun has joined the chat
doveOasisScimitars: *smiles as the Ubara puts the collar on her new sister*
Loner8488BlackSun: ;He slowly walks into the main halls and sits down in an empty seat;
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( your pic to show this collar and your tagline to show City Girl Of Oases Two Scimitars ... dove will link you to the silks and bands you need to buy and the forum you can start today )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Tal Slaver
Sadique: She rose to the command and a chill crep up her spine as she felt the cold steel on her throat. A smile formed on her lips and she nodded to the Ubara's works. "Yes Mistress, I understand."
Loner8488BlackSun: Tal
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles welcome to the family girl ~
Sadique: (Yes Mistress, Thank you.)
doveOasisScimitars: (yes Ubara)
doveOasisScimitars: http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=16767470 (probation silk to wear)
LadyGingerTalton has joined the chat
doveOasisScimitars: http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=4584581 (white armband [r] to wear)
doveOasisScimitars: http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=17506244 (city slave gold band to wear)
doveOasisScimitars: *claps her hands silently and whispers* congratulations sister
Loner8488BlackSun: ;He looks at the dark skin slave and smiles of how lucky Ubara is;
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: shes a city girl SLaver
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: she will be available for personal after 30 days
doveOasisScimitars: *she smiles to the Master Slaver for a moment then looks back to the Ubara and her sister, waiting to greet till the collaring ceremony is finished*
Back to top Go down
https://oasisoftwoscimitars.forumotion.com
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: sadi girl collared    sadi girl collared  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:58 pm

congratulations on your collaring sadi. Look forward to serving with you.

First Girl-eris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sadi girl collared    sadi girl collared  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:08 pm

Congratulations sister sadi flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sadi girl collared    sadi girl collared  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:53 pm

Congrats moonlight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sadi girl collared    sadi girl collared  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:56 pm

Congrats moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Noor Al Asad
Mistress Noor Al Asad

PostSubject: Re: sadi girl collared    sadi girl collared  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:19 pm

Congratulations and welcome to the Oasis girl, I look forward to meeting you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sadi girl collared    sadi girl collared  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:13 pm

congratulations girl, you will make a fine slave...
Back to top Go down
ying

PostSubject: Re: sadi girl collared    sadi girl collared  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:05 pm

welcome sister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sadi girl collared    sadi girl collared  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:26 am

welcome to the Oasis sweetie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sadi girl collared    sadi girl collared  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:17 pm

congrats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sadi girl collared    sadi girl collared  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sadi girl collared
Page 1 of 1