Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

star chores

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eris-FG
eris-FG

star chores Empty
PostSubject: star chores   star chores Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:28 am

Post chores here
Back to top Go down

star chores Empty
PostSubject: Re: star chores   star chores Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:02 am

Looking forward to seeing your chores star.
Back to top Go down

star chores Empty
PostSubject: Re: star chores   star chores Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:08 pm

sister looking forward to your chores
Back to top Go down

star chores Empty
PostSubject: Re: star chores   star chores Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:08 pm

looking forward to seeing your chores.....Smile
Back to top Go down
ying

star chores Empty
PostSubject: Re: star chores   star chores Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:42 pm

we need your chore for this past week sister, don't fall behind
Back to top Go down

star chores Empty
PostSubject: Re: star chores   star chores Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:30 am

sister it is 3/13 and your chore was due 3/10 please enlighten us with your beautiful words they are due every Sunday by midnight thanks ~taila
Back to top Go down
DarkAngelAluna
DarkAngelAluna

star chores Empty
PostSubject: Re: star chores   star chores Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:44 pm

Please forgive me for my chores being late i have about 2 weeks of school left so ive been really busy with hw.

Week of 3/13

Star woke up at sunrise from the kennel and walked to the main throne room.Knowing that noone would be up this time of morning possibly she grabbed her cleaning supplies that were provided for her.As she walked inside she made sure to grab fresh cusions for the thrones of the free as well as for her Ubara and Ubar.She dusted and polished the wood taking great care in her work.Once she was sure that the wood shinned to her liking she then replaced the padding so that everything would be comfortable and clean for when anyone arrived then as quickly as she came she left to continue her day
Back to top Go down
DarkAngelAluna
DarkAngelAluna

star chores Empty
PostSubject: week of 3/9   star chores Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:48 pm

Star woke up at the crack of dawn with the sun having enjoyed her time of sleep she went over to where the flowers were stored.She picked only the brightest and most beautiful.She then started in the throne room and replaced all the dead flowers tossing them as she went.She then went into all the other rooms she was allowed and replaced the flowers.When her task was done she then left to attend to watering the plants as well
Back to top Go down
ying

star chores Empty
PostSubject: Re: star chores   star chores Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:55 pm

good job sister, would love to see a bit more depth to your posts
Back to top Go down
Ubara
Ubara

star chores Empty
PostSubject: Re: star chores   star chores Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:46 am

Very well done try putting in your mind and paint as a picture of you doing it I want to see all of you, actions your look your thoughts this enhances your role-play as well
Back to top Go down
https://oasisoftwoscimitars.forumotion.com
Lady Imbri
Lady Imbri

star chores Empty
PostSubject: Re: star chores   star chores Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:26 am

Can't wait to see your creativity star, I'll be watching
Back to top Go down
DarkAngelAluna
DarkAngelAluna

star chores Empty
PostSubject: rl   star chores Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:57 am

sorry ill have my chores updated soon.RL Is taking full prioity right now since im almost done with school i got less then two weeks left then extern.by that time i wont have a much hw ill update when i can and thanks in advance for being understanding
Back to top Go down

star chores Empty
PostSubject: Re: star chores   star chores Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:24 am

Sister well understood thanks for your effort to comply with the weekly chore and look forward tootle when school is done have a great week. Hugs ~taila-SG ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

star chores Empty
PostSubject: Re: star chores   star chores Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

star chores
Page 1 of 1