Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange Master that seemed to have a Mistress??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Imbri
Lady Imbri

Strange Master that seemed to have a Mistress?? Empty
PostSubject: Strange Master that seemed to have a Mistress??   Strange Master that seemed to have a Mistress?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:15 pm

DjJackXSpitfireBR has joined the chat
DjJackXSpitfireBR: (quick question. what loction yall are from?)
zanduaImbriScimitars: (This is in the Tahari desert)
yingOasisScimitars: this is the Oasis of Two Scimitars in the Tahari
zanduaImbriScimitars: (Southern region of Gor)
DjJackXSpitfireBR: (thanks. i shall post my entrance)
zanduaImbriScimitars: (ok)
zanduaImbriScimitars: *she continues her work, as she is deep in thought, writing down the past events on the HS, she glances up slightly seeing ying settled upon a pillow, she smiles and dips the quill back in the ink and continues to write*
yingOasisScimitars: -smiling brightly she humms softly as Mistress works-
CandyKittins has joined the chat
DjJackXSpitfireBR: ::Thorn walks a bit of north past some oasis and find his self in a desert storm. He walks a bit more and find a city that is in the storm. He wonders a bit and walks in there. He make sure that his black mask is a bit secure on his face and his cape as well. He walks a bit more and found the main house. He walk to the door and the guards allow him to enter. He shakes off the sand outside the door way and he walks in. He place his duel swords and daggers in his bag but leaving his braces on. He spoke in a kind way:: Tal everyone. May this assassin enter?
DjJackXSpitfireBR: (shite rl is calling me. brb)
zanduaImbriScimitars: (alright)
yingOasisScimitars: Mistress may this one be excused, she has to start supper
zanduaImbriScimitars: you may ying
yingOasisScimitars: thank you Mistress
yingOasisScimitars: be well Mistress
zanduaImbriScimitars: Be well ying *smiles*
yingOasisScimitars: be well First Girl
erisOasisScimitars: *hearing the voices in the main room of the Palaces.. she returns to take a seat*
erisOasisScimitars: wellwishes trainer
yingOasisScimitars: -rising she skips off through the halls heading off to do her chores-
yingOasisScimitars has left the chat
zanduaImbriScimitars: *glancing up, she sees the gaurds shifting about as a visitor graces there doors, she spots the male and gives him a nod, setting down her work for the moment, she noticed his black entire and pondered for a moment then spoke softly* Tal Free Men, please come in...
CandyKittins: ~ growls knowing that Jack has Pupisly Ignored her Walks up to him Slaping her Slave Coller on him GROWLS Slaping her Man Cross the Face i worned you Loccks Coller in Plcase Griping him Tighty with the Coller LUTS GO NOW BUSTER HOME ~ Be For I have to Punch ur ass here (( and Yes im his RL Mistress he knowns Batter not go theys rooms with out me and yes Jason im RIght Fucking PISSED ))
zanduaImbriScimitars: I see...
zanduaImbriScimitars: *she glances to First girl a moment in silence then looks to the two that entered*
CandyKittins: *GROWLS DONT IGNORE ME bOY IT WONT DO U GOOD ~>_>
CandyKittins: (( HE IS NOT LISEAING plase boot my slave out do not wont him here Thank you ))
zanduaImbriScimitars: ((Unfortunately I dont have the mod too))
zanduaImbriScimitars: ((But if I may, if he is a slave, then why does his profile say otherwise?))
CandyKittins: (( JASON IM DUN FUKING AROUND U FUCKING ASSNER ME OR I SWARE WE ARE FUCKING OVER U HERE ME WILL DELET MY FUKING ACCOUNT U CSAN TALL MY FRIENDS FAMILY WHY NO LONGER ON IMVU SICK THIS BS ))
DjJackXSpitfireBR: (i was brb witch. rl was calling me. i shall return here when the witch is gone)
DjJackXSpitfireBR has left the chat
CandyKittins: >_>
CandyKittins: HE IS NOT ALOUED TO BE HERE
CandyKittins: u tall ur owner
CandyKittins: he shows up not booted i will kill any 1 that alouwes him to stay !
CandyKittins: undertstand
Back to top Go down
raychel-SG
raychel-SG

PostSubject: Re: Strange Master that seemed to have a Mistress??   Strange Master that seemed to have a Mistress?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:12 pm

*blinks* ...well....um....hmm....
Back to top Go down
ying

PostSubject: Re: Strange Master that seemed to have a Mistress??   Strange Master that seemed to have a Mistress?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:30 pm

good lord, it seems as though that was staged for the room, this one has seen people do that. bounce around rooms bursting in doing such things then leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sadi

PostSubject: Re: Strange Master that seemed to have a Mistress??   Strange Master that seemed to have a Mistress?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:29 am

I am so amused. Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Master that seemed to have a Mistress??   Strange Master that seemed to have a Mistress?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange Master that seemed to have a Mistress??
Page 1 of 1