Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tahari Justice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ubara
Ubara

Tahari Justice Empty
PostSubject: Tahari Justice   Tahari Justice Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:14 am

Twice I was passed by pairs of guardsmen, in white robes with red sashes and scimitars, the police of Tor.
Not five paces behind them I saw a ragged cutpurse cut the wallet of a merchant, dropping its contents into his hand and, bowing and whining, twist away in the crowd. The merchant huffed away. The fellow had done it neatly. I recalled a girl named Tina, once of Lydius, now of Port Kar. She, too, had
been an excellent thief. My own coins I kept in belt pockets, within my robes, save for a small wallet at my side. I went about Tor now as a traveler from Turia, a small merchant. I checked the wallet at my side. It was intact.
Some other thieves had not done so well in the bazaar. Several right hands, severed, were nailed to a board on which salt prices were affixed.
There were no feminine hands on the board. A female thief in Tor, even on the first offense, is immediately reduced to slavery. Chapter 2
Back to top Go down
https://oasisoftwoscimitars.forumotion.com

Tahari Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tahari Justice   Tahari Justice Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:11 pm

Good to know... Very good read.
Back to top Go down

Tahari Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tahari Justice   Tahari Justice Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:51 am

a good piece of read indeed
Back to top Go down

Tahari Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tahari Justice   Tahari Justice Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:56 am

Good informative.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tahari Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tahari Justice   Tahari Justice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tahari Justice
Page 1 of 1