Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FW Contraception

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ubara
Ubara

FW Contraception Empty
PostSubject: FW Contraception   FW Contraception Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:10 am

Wine of the Noble Free Woman

To my knowledge, in Book 29 is the first time contraception is mentioned as it pertains to Free Women.
It is not meant to be anything other than the facts of the matter. Arrive at your own conclusions.

I wish you well,
Fogaban

I looked down at the Lady Constantina. She lay on her side, looking up at me. I glanced at her legs, and then I asked her, "Have you had slave wine?"
"What is slave wine?" she asked.
"It prevents conception," I said. "Slaves are not to breed randomly. Their crossings are to be decided by masters."
"I have not had slave wine!" she said.
"A pity," I said.
"But I have had what I was told," she said, "was the wine of 'the noble free woman'."
"Strange," I said, "as you are a slave."
"You know I am not a slave!" she whispered.
"Ah, yes," I said, "sometimes, when I look at your legs, I forget."
"As you have had 'the wine of the noble free woman,'" I said, "it does not much matter. The substances, save in the pleasantness of their imbibings, are equivalent. Indeed, both have as their active ingredient sip root."
Swordsmen of Gor Book 29 Page 154

Whereas, as suggested earlier, the effects of slave wine and "the wine of the noble free woman" are identical, the common ingredient being sip root, there is a considerable difference in the two drinks. Slave wine makes no attempt to conceal the bitterness of ground, raw sip root, whereas "the wine of the noble free woman" is flavored, spiced, and sweetened in such a way that it offers no offense to the delicate and more refined sensibility of the free woman.
Swordsmen of Gor Book 29 Page 235
Back to top Go down
https://oasisoftwoscimitars.forumotion.com

FW Contraception Empty
PostSubject: Re: FW Contraception   FW Contraception Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:08 am

very informative read.....Smile
Back to top Go down

FW Contraception
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oasis Of Two Scimitars :: Free Women Information-
Jump to: