Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FW and Slaves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ubara
Ubara

FW and Slaves Empty
PostSubject: FW and Slaves   FW and Slaves Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:17 am

“You did not even want me punished. Mistress has always shown me incredible lenience. Mistress has always shown me incredible kindness. It is almost as if –” “Yes?” I said. “– almost as if Mistress has some idea of the helplessness and vulnerability of the slave.” “And how,” I asked angrily, “would I, a free woman, have any idea of that?” “Forgive me, Mistress,” said Susan. “Of course you, as a free woman, could not!” I was angry. I considered whipping the little, collared slut. She put her head down, quickly, and continued her work, menial work, work suitable for such as she, a slave."
Kajira of Gor Page 160

“Yes,” she said, “I was jealous of their beauty and desirability. I envied them their happiness.” “Did you know this as a free woman?” I asked. “Yes,” she said, “but I do not think that I would have freely admitted it.” “Deceit is a freedom of free women,” I said."
Blood Brothers of Gor Page 334

"In the open-air markets, or in the outside displays, the girls, seeing me viewing them, had usually knelt, immediately, putting their heads down, exhibiting total deference and respect before a free woman. Some, seeing me looking at them, had actually thrown themselves, trembling, to their bellies. “They are afraid of you,” Drusus Rencius had explained. “Why?” I had asked. “Because you are a free woman,” he had said. “Oh,” I had said. They must have had, I gathered, some of them at least, unfortunate experiences with free women."
Kajira of Gor Page 106

"Free women are often cruel to beautiful female slaves. They put us under terrifying discipline. Perhaps they sense in us something of greater interest to men than themselves, something which constitutes to them a threat, something which is subtly competitive, and successfully so, to them. I do not know. Perhaps they fear us, or the slave in themselves. I do not know. Mostly I suspect the women were furious with me because I had been responsive to the touch of the auctioneer’s whip. Free women, desiring to yield, pride themselves on their capacity not to yield, to maintain their quality and integrity; slave girls, on the other hand, are not permitted such luxuries; they, whether they desire to yield or not, must yield, and totally; perhaps free women wish they did not have to be free, and could relate in biological naturalness, like the slave girl, to the dominant organism. Perhaps they wish they were slaves. I do not know. One thing is certain, and that is that there is a deep, psychological hostility on the part of the free woman for her sister in bondage, particularly if she be beautiful. Slave girls, accordingly, fear free women; slave girls want to be locked in the collars of men, not women."
Slave Girl of Gor Page 291/2

"Slave girls fear free women muchly. It is almost as if there were some unspoken war between them, almost as if they might be mortal enemies. In such a war, or such an enmity, of course, the slave girl is completely at the mercy of the free person; she is only slave. One of the great fears of a slave girl is that she will be sold to a woman. Free women treat their female slaves with incredible hatred and cruelty. Why this is I do not know. Some say it is because they, the free women, envy the girls their collars and wish that they, too, were collared, and at the complete mercy of masters.
Marauders of Gor Page 155
Back to top Go down
https://oasisoftwoscimitars.forumotion.com

FW and Slaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: FW and Slaves   FW and Slaves Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Free women are sexy as hell in their own ways -and i like it - Razz
Back to top Go down
raychel-SG
raychel-SG

FW and Slaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: FW and Slaves   FW and Slaves Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:19 pm

*reads quietly.* This is...interesting.
Back to top Go down

FW and Slaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: FW and Slaves   FW and Slaves Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:37 am

wow so much I have read very informative read I will have to add some to my books
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FW and Slaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: FW and Slaves   FW and Slaves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FW and Slaves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oasis Of Two Scimitars :: Free Women Information-
Jump to: