Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhi is Offical

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ubara
Ubara

Rhi is Offical  Empty
PostSubject: Rhi is Offical    Rhi is Offical  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:34 am

UbaraJucyOfScimitars : ~thi sis the official ceremony of Lady Rhi ~
HuntersMel: May girl greet Ubara
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~Today is a sacred and most special event for Oasis Of Two Scimitars. Citizenship in most Gorean communities is not something accrued in virtue of the accident of birth but earned by virtue of intent and application, focus and commitment.
UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars : ( no just come and kneel )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~To choose Oasis Of Two Scimitars as your Home Stone means that you would be willing to lay Your life on the line in its defense if called upon to do so. It means that you swear absolute loyalty to this City and its Ubara~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~This is not something to be taken lightly and that is why we put you through 30 days of trial. In addition, you will be sworn in as Scribe caste today, a position that is most important to the city~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~If you are to swear by your blood to something, it means that you believe strongly in that thing which you are swearing to, and if you leave or break this vow at the drop of a hat, then this tells Me that you are not to be trusted for your word cannot be taken seriously. I know however that you are a Man of honor, strength and courage and that we can trust you~
LadyAiraofVenna: *aira looked confused at the Ubara
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~Having passed all these tests and completed your essay and probationary period, I will now ask you to “bleed the stone” in this official ceremony to become an "official" Scribe and full citizen of Oasis Of Two Scimitars~
scarletwulf: *chuckles* funny looking man
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~~You have asked for the privilege to become part of the great Oasis Of Two Scimitars, The following is what is expected of you as a citizen.~
HuntersMel: Ggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr may girl re enter girll doesnt see any one
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: (make it so and hush)
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: I understand and take pride in honoring my self as a Scribe in Oasis Of Two Scimitars
UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars : ~You will be loyal to Oasis Of Two Scimitars you will give Your, life to the city if called upon to do so,you will follow all laws and fully understand that I am not above any law, You will represent Oasis Of Two Scimitars as an ambassador when called upon to do so, You will be a productive Member of this city and participate in the room and in the forum as required, You will at ALL times conduct yourself as a Gorean with honor, self control, intelligence, fairness and strength and keeping drama to a minimum, You will at all times exercise good and sound judgement when dealing with Oasis Of Two Scimitars issues, You are accepting , a role of Scribe, and I will be trustworthy, respectful to Oasis Of Two Scimitars Ubara and Free and a strong Free to the slaves who need a strong Free~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~Do You fully understand and fully accept these duties and responsibilities?~
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: Aye, I understand and do accept to all duties and responsibilities
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~Who on the Free vouches for this Citizen Candidate and has determined them to be worthy of citizenship and furthermore pledges their support to assist Free, become the best participating Free that She can be?
HuntersMel has left the chat
HuntersMel has joined the chat
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( i need a Free to Vouche)
scarletwulf: (i suppose i will do?)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: (mmhm)
AlmostKnightly: golden hairs give creedence to the vow and its meaning..... and is taken back to the Rainbow Pyrimid to be written in the Stones of Change
scarletwulf: i vouch for the lady rhi and offer her my whole hearted support in all that she does
scarletwulf: (that ok)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles to both with a nod of thanks of the words spoken~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( indeed)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~now repeat after me ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars : ( rhi repeat ech thing i say now)
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrindMrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind Whisper: 9yes Ubara)
HuntersMel: towerup
HuntersMel: she lowers herself gracefully at the feet of Master First Spear her thighs apart to display her heat for His viewing, she leans to kiss His feet with open lips, then rises and settles on her heels, keeping her eyes lowered “Tal Master “
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~~"I promise to defend the City, Ubara and the remainder of its Free and slaves and its Home stone with my very life should that be called upon”~
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: I Lady Rhi promise to defend the City, Ubara and the remainder of its Free and slaves and its Home stone with my very life should that be called upon
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~This committment I take very seriously as people are counting on me"~
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: This committment I take very seriously as people are counting on me
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~“I pledge my loyalty, Skills and oath to the Home Stone of the Oasis of Two Scimitars"~
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: I pledge my loyalty, Skills and oath to the Home Stone of the Oasis of Two Scimitars
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles now - extend your hand with palm up~
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -extends her hand with her palm up-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~Draws my handcrafted dagger from its fine bosk leather sheath set upon my thigh, then grasps his forearm and taking the sharp blade, carefully draws it across his palm cutting a line accross the palm.~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~make a fist and hold it tightly ~
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -makes a strong fist holding tightly for my committment-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~Now - Hold your hand over the Home Stone of Oasis of Two Scimitars and release your fist and squeeze out a few drops of your blood onto the sacred Home Stone. This act "seals" your committment with Your blood and finalizes Your blood oath to me the Ubara, and this great city. Now – drop to your knees and kiss the HomeStone.~
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -releasing my fist allowing the first set of few drops to fall onto the scared Home Sotne before me, I then drop to my knees with happy tears in my eyes and lay a velvet sweet kiss to seal my oath to the city-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~rise and turn to those present and salute and repeat this; “Ta Sardar Gor”; which means "To the Priest Kings of Gor". You are now an official citizen, Free, Member of Oasis Of Two Scimitars~
AlmostKnightly: Leans forward with light fingers and tastes the blood spilled on the stone as pheramones whisp thru the air and records the Heart that has spoken today..... and the Blood Oath that has been made this Wondeful day
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles~
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -rises and turns to all present with gratitude in my heart- Ta Sardar Gor”; which means "To the Priest Kings of Gor
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~leans in hugging Rhi as she would congrat her proud of her accomplishment and determination to be with us makes me proud~ Congrats!
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: claps
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ii
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -smiles-
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: thank you
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: your official now ~ grins~
HuntersMel: Congrats Mister
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~giggles to mel~
HuntersMel: Mistress*
AlmostKnightly: -nods slowly in agreement and great passion as a New Member has come Home
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -smiles brightly to hear she is now official-
scarletwulf: grats rhi now shall we get out of the dust and sun?
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: I shall gift you the crest I am making it
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -laughs- thank you all
Back to top Go down
https://oasisoftwoscimitars.forumotion.com
Lady Imbri
Lady Imbri

Rhi is Offical  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhi is Offical    Rhi is Offical  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:01 pm

Yay! Awesome Mistress!
Back to top Go down

Rhi is Offical  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhi is Offical    Rhi is Offical  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Congratulations Lady Rhi.. Beautiful ceremony.
Back to top Go down

Rhi is Offical  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhi is Offical    Rhi is Offical  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:02 pm

congrats Mistress cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers smiles sweetly hugging her yay for Mistress bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Bells
Bells

Rhi is Offical  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhi is Offical    Rhi is Offical  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:05 pm

congrates Rhi
Back to top Go down

Rhi is Offical  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhi is Offical    Rhi is Offical  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:10 pm

Congrats Rhi you finally made it Very Happy welcome official to the family not that you were not already What a Face
Back to top Go down

Rhi is Offical  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhi is Offical    Rhi is Offical  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:42 pm

congrats Lady Rhi
Back to top Go down
raychel-SG
raychel-SG

Rhi is Offical  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhi is Offical    Rhi is Offical  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Congratulations Mistress!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

Rhi is Offical  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhi is Offical    Rhi is Offical  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:16 pm

Congratulations Mistress lovely ceremony. Sorry girl couldn't be here. *gives her a big *HUGGLES*
Back to top Go down

Rhi is Offical  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhi is Offical    Rhi is Offical  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:13 am

Congrats again Mistress
Back to top Go down

Rhi is Offical  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhi is Offical    Rhi is Offical  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:47 pm

thanks all for the congrats.....Smile -tears a little-
Back to top Go down

Rhi is Offical  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhi is Offical    Rhi is Offical  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:39 pm

congrats Mistress she wishes she was there but is soo glad for Mistress congrats again Very Happy Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rhi is Offical  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhi is Offical    Rhi is Offical  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhi is Offical
Page 1 of 1