Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Format: Will and Testament

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Format: Will and Testament Empty
PostSubject: Format: Will and Testament   Format: Will and Testament Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:24 am

LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF

I, _______________________, resident of the city of _______________, and duly sworn to the Home Stone, being of sound mind, do make and declare this to be my Last Will and Testament expressly revoking all my prior wills and codicils at any time made.

I. EXECUTOR:

I appoint __________________ as Executor of this my Last Will and Testament and provide if this Executor is unable or unwilling to serve then I appoint _________________________as alternate Executor. My Executor shall be authorized to carry out all provisions of this Will and pay my just debts, obligations and pyre expenses. I further provide my Executor shall not be required to post surety bond in this or any other Home Stone and direct that no expert appraisal be made of my estate unless required by law.

II. GUARDIAN:

In the event I shall die as the parent of minor children, then I appoint ____________________ Guardian of said minor children. If this named Guardian is unable or unwilling to serve, then I appoint __________________ as alternate Guardian.

III. BEQUESTS:

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this date ____________.

_________________________ (Signature)

IV. WITNESSED

This Last Will and Testament of ______________________ was signed and declared to be his/her Last Will and Testament in our presence and at his/her request and in his/her presence and in the presence of each other, we do hereby witness same on this date.

Witness Signature and House/Home Stone

Date

Date:

Date:
Back to top Go down

Format: Will and Testament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Format: Will and Testament   Format: Will and Testament Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:05 am

read and acknowledge
Back to top Go down

Format: Will and Testament
Page 1 of 1