Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eris-FG
eris-FG

chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony Empty
PostSubject: chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony   chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:59 am

: ( i say we do chase ceremony here right now )
TenrikNiels: *smiles *
TenrikNiels: Sounds good Ubara..
KilikTheRed: offers the First Swrod the Scmitar he had used during the fight as he had won teh match and disarmed him in the pricess ~
TenrikNiels: Kilik ?/
phoenyxblissSchendiphoenyxblissSchendi Whisper: -aiwa Ubara
UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars Whisper: awww Killi
KilikTheRedKilikTheRed Whisper: process*
erisOasisScimitarserisOasisScimitars : *sits quietly*
TenrikNiels: I would be proud to stand with you in battle anytime bro..
kayleeofLordMaximus: *she smiles as she listens*
TenrikNielsTenrikNiels Whisper: *Looks at the young warrior, smiles as he slaps his shoulder, nodding to him he speaks..*
KilikTheRed: Aye the world would pay dearly to meet us in combat
UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars Whisper: ( chase before me and strip lay on your belly to the floor )
KilikTheRedKilikTheRed Whisper: however the next match i think will have differnt results ~ smiles to the older warrior ~
TenrikNielsTenrikNiels Whisper: Thank you brother, but that is your Scimitar, you have wielded it well, kepp it at your side, wear it well and may your aim always be true and the edges always sharp.
chastitynytechastitynyte Whisper: Yes Ubara-she says softly and rises to go to the Ubara dropping her clothing as had been requested of her-
TenrikNiels: Indeed, perhaps you may be right bro, we learn and grow from one another..
UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars Whisper: ~grins~
KilikTheRedKilikTheRed Whisper: ~ nods to the First sword in respect and moves to his seat sheating the sword shaking the cobwbs from his vision before he takes his seat ~
phoenyxblissSchendiphoenyxblissSchendi Whisper: -rises and moves closer so she can watch her lovely sisters ceremony-
TenrikNielsTenrikNiels Whisper: Any would be foolish to stand against us.
kayleeofLordMaximus: *watches silently as her sisters ceremony begins*
scarletwulf: *rises and walks over*
SyndarzaSunSyndarzaSun Whisper: ~watches as chase's ceremony begins~
HyukiSunHyukiSun : walks over to his FC~
SyndarzaSunSyndarzaSun Whisper: ~smiles up at Sun~
TenrikNiels: *Resting his hand on the shoulder of what is his, her squeezes her shoulder lightly, watching as the girl's ceremony begins*
TenrikNiels: *Nods approvingly as Wulf stands proudly*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~looks to the girl as she layed naked pressed to the stone floor her back would be seen perfect for the whip I couldnt help but to smirk as i unraveled my Whip it fell loose to the floor I spoke to her in a stern but calm clear tone " chase you came to us and with much dedication and hard work to be able to do all required and earned the collar of not only your owner but the Oasis of two Scimitars and I am proud of you for doing all needed to become one if the better Kajiras in all of gor . I will start with striking you with lashes of the whip that is well needed then you be branded is this clear ? ~
TenrikNiels: *Smiles thinking... Ubara does take her pleasure with that whip**
chastitynytechastitynyte Whisper: Yes Ubara this one understands
scarletwulfscarletwulf Whisper: *smiles proudly at his girl*
UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars WhisperUbaraJucyOfScimitars Whisper: ~grasping my whip with my fingers wrapped tightly to the handle i sing my arm up as the whip circles in the air above my head as I strike her 10 lashes to her back I spoke to her " you are property girl and nothing more then a slave , fuckmeat , you are a beast"
UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars Whisper: strike
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: " you will learn to be nothing more then pleasing to the Free "
UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars WhisperUbaraJucyOfScimitars Whisper: strike
UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars Whisper: " you will keep from ever having a loose tounge "
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: stirke
chastitynyte: -says a montra to herself keeping herself perfectly still yet feeling the pain, she concentrates on what the Ubara is saying to her and what this will mean to her Master=
UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars Whisper: " you on this night leave your old self behind "
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: " you if ever found jelous will be sold to the highest bidder without any reservations "
TenrikNielsTenrikNiels Whisper: *Runs his hand along the back of his, tracing her skin as he watches and listens to the whip fall methodically*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: " you are to obey all the Free and maintain your respect at all times "
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: strike
chastitynyte: -says softly throughout the pain and keeping calm so not to tense and make the pain worse-Yes Ubara girl shall
scarletwulf: watches smiling*
UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars Whisper: "you understand you own nothing and what is given to you can be taken from you at any time "
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~watches the deep lashes cut thru her flawless skin as I stirke her back ~
chastitynyte: Yes....yes Ubara-she pants as the pain seeps in but keeps her breath even and shallow-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: "you will always be sure to keep in mind you represent your owner and this city with all actions and words"
erisOasisScimitars: *squirms on her heels as she hears the whip*
phoenyxblissSchendi: -winces as the whip is yielded and cuts deep inot sister, blood begins to trickle down her sides-
kayleeofLordMaximus: *she flinches with the sound each time the whip connects*
chastitynyte: -feeling the blood trickling down her sides she shivers a little and biting her lips says softly and respectfully-Yes....yes Ubara always
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: "you are a kajira and in all ways are to keep in mind the life of a kajira can end swiftly your life is in the hands of the Free "
melOasisScimitarsmelOasisScimitars : Remembing she felt and whincing
TenrikNiels: *His left hand falls to the shoulder of the girl at his sidem he lays it there as he watches the girl of Wulf succumb to the Ubara and the whip*
karrissabellakarrissabella has left the chat
KilikTheRedKilikTheRed Whisper: ~ notes bliss next to not seeing her there before he lays a hand on her shoulder as the whip crakcs ~
scarletwulfscarletwulf Whisper: *watches her with pride*
UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars Whisper: "you are in pure understanding the life of a slave is never ending of learning and you will continue to learn and never be a lazy slave "
chastitynyte: -she is unaware but warm tears are falling down her cheeks pain waifing through her but even with the pain that is racing through her she remains still her mind swimming as she focuses on being perfectly still for this honor-
UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars Whisper: ~feeling no pity i ready for her last strike as my eye sfocus to her flawless skin ~
chastitynyte: Never....never lazy Ubara, girl understands always
HyukiSunHyukiSun has left the chat
TenrikNielsTenrikNiels Whisper: *He tightens the grip on each of the girls shoulders as he knows the last strike is about to fall*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: "from this moment on you are no longer chastiynyte you ARE chaseOasisScimitars"
kayleeofLordMaximuskayleeofLordMaximus Whisper: *she holds her breath to keep from flinching as the Master First Swords hand grips tighter her fingers twisting nervously in her lap*
chastitynytechastitynyte Whisper: -cries out finally with this last potent strike of the Ubara's whip upon her tattered back, she gasps and nods and then, finally finding her words says softly her voice trembling-Always Ubara thank you for the honor
UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars Whisper: ~dropping my whip to the floor as the girl would lay blood seeping thru the deep wonds of her flesh as I tell her kiss the whip girl be grateful to recieve such pleasure of the whipe ~
erisOasisScimitars: mabrouk akht = Congratulations sister
chastitynytechastitynyte Whisper: *wounds
TenrikNielsTenrikNiels Whisper: mabrouk chas.
phoenyxblissSchendiphoenyxblissSchendi Whisper: marbrouk akhat -smiles-
SyndarzaSunSyndarzaSun Whisper: Congratulations chase
kayleeofLordMaximus: mabrouk akht
phoenyxblissSchendi: Marbrouk Maulan Blacksmith
KilikTheRedKilikTheRed Whisper: mabrouk chas
UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars Whisper: ~kicks her to roll to her back as I would move to the nearby fire bit heating up the brand that will be a K for Kef as i do so I tell the girl in a whisper in passing the brand will only make yoru skin enhanced with beauty girl ~
TenrikNielsTenrikNiels Whisper: Marbroul Wulf/
chastitynyte: thank......thank you A/all -she gasps quick breaths holding her breath trying to hold her tears breath her eyes.
erisOasisScimitars: a beautiful ending to the day
TenrikNiels: aiwa mine..
TenrikNielsTenrikNiels Whisper: it is
chastitynytechastitynyte Whisper: -she nods and finding her voice says-Girl will wear it proudly Ubara, with honor and pride
scarletwulf: *smiles watching*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~moving back to the girl I hand Wulf the Iron as I would speak during his hold of the iron to her thigh for the count of 10 " brand your girl Wulf " ~
kayleeofLordMaximuskayleeofLordMaximus Whisper has left the chat
TenrikNielsTenrikNiels Whisper: *Smiles watching the Blacksmith doing the honors*
scarletwulf: *pins her down with his huge strong hands as he gently parts her thighs so he may brand his*
chastitynyte: -she looks up to her Master and nods accepting what is to come now-
phoenyxblissSchendi: -takes a deeep breath and holds it so not to smell the burning flesh-
scarletwulf: *takes a hold of the white hot steel*
UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars Whisper: " girl the collar can always be removed but the brand is forever to remind you that you are a slave and you are branded to this city the K is a representative of a symbol of kajira and it is with great pride to see this emblem marked to yoru skin forever girl " watches Wulf as the scent of burning skin lifts into the air i prepare as I cover my nose and mouth with my hand not wishing to smell the scent as I am so unfond of it ~
scarletwulf: *brands the beast holding it on until it has taken hold*
TenrikNielsTenrikNiels Whisper: ~smiles. watches, smells the searing flesh.. chuckles under his breath at the look on the Ubara's face*
melOasisScimitars has left the chat
scarletwulf: *removes it revealing the burnt flesh and a perfect brand*
KilikTheRedKilikTheRed Whisper: ~ grins at all the covered noses inthe room ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars Whisper: ~admires the work of the Blacksmith as hes so good with the iron I am impressed I smile ~
kayleeofLordMaximus has joined the chat
scarletwulf: helps to have strong steady hands
KilikTheRed: (wb)
KilikTheRed: seeing a shakey hand might scare the girl to death
chastitynyte: -closes her eyes and lets out a hiss as the pain almost sends her to her knees but she holds firm somehow by the grace of Odin she remains on her feet not moving as to make the brand larger and unsightly she smells her skin burning she groans then opens her eyes showing them glazed with the paing that she is feeling-
phoenyxblissSchendi: -claps -
TenrikNiels: heheh
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: congrats to you both on this special day !
TenrikNiels: Indeed
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ii
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony   chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:02 am

congratulations sister and Master Blacksmith
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony   chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:32 am

thank you to all for the well wishes for my cermony girl loves and appreciates you all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony   chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:26 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers congrats chast I wish I could of been there cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony   chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:51 am

congrats to you both. you made it chase as I knew you would cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony   chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:32 am

was glad I was presesnt for 90% of the ceremony and chas did very well - see me if any issues girl - congratulations cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony   chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:49 am

cheers cheers Congrats sister cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony    chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:01 pm

Congrats Master Blacksmith and sister chaz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony   chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Congratulations to you both Wulf and chas. Well done.
Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony   chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:40 pm

Congratulations Master and sister
Back to top Go down
Lady Imbri
Lady Imbri

PostSubject: Re: chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony   chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:58 pm

Yay! Sister, way to go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony   chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:10 pm

again thank you to all for all the kind words and well wishes, girl smiles from the bottom of her heart at the love that this one feels in the Oasis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony   chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chaseofOasisScimitars ceremony
Page 1 of 1