Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

this is for suggestions or concerns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

this is for suggestions or concerns Empty
PostSubject: this is for suggestions or concerns   this is for suggestions or concerns Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:57 pm

please post here: This thread is for the citizens to post any concerns or suggestions they would like the council to consider. Please note that this is NOT the High Councils voting area and thou comments are welcome by all please keep it to the concern/suggestion at hand. Thank you.

Last edited by Syndarza on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KilikHalfEar
KilikHalfEar

Location : "Further, members of Castes such as Physicians and Builders use the Fairs for the dissemination of information and techniques among Caste Brothers, as is prescribed in their codes in spite of the fact that their respective cities may be hostile." (Priest Kings of Gor pg. 9)

PostSubject: Re: this is for suggestions or concerns   this is for suggestions or concerns Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:32 pm

Suggestion Perhaps we could implent an additonal test for candidates in additon to the history/knowldge test i think its a good idea to test individuals on there caste as well to be done by the highest ranking member of the caste ... just an idea discuss it and see where we go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is for suggestions or concerns   this is for suggestions or concerns Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:04 pm

Some castes already have that in place, The warriors for example are suppose to be tested in their fighting abilities by either myself, Tenrik, or Kilik to determine their worth and any possible rank. not sure of the other castes off the top of my head, but ive seen others at least have to interact with those already existing of the caste to see if they fit in////
Back to top Go down
Ubara
Ubara

PostSubject: Re: this is for suggestions or concerns   this is for suggestions or concerns Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:57 am

I agree the only issue is to when you have the online time to do so ... that is what the sub rooms are for to take the new Warrior over and test his skills persay to be sure he can actually handle himself in a T form. would you rather I do it?? just tell me as we have two warriors added and I had not seen them aksed to a small spar to see the skills yet ..if i see them i shall do it if you wish
Back to top Go down
https://oasisoftwoscimitars.forumotion.com
Ubara
Ubara

PostSubject: Re: this is for suggestions or concerns   this is for suggestions or concerns Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:00 am

I also have a concern even i want my time with Flam and do so as per laws but we the Free cant tell others to follow laws if we dont follow ourselves I am seeing other Free online and taking more then the 2 hour allowance time together. If you do so in the morning per say then you leave and return later and take another two hours this is not what the law has ment also on a side note the law states slaves come to room when online within 10 min this doesnt mean any room this means the main room ... any comments????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is for suggestions or concerns   this is for suggestions or concerns Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:37 am

this one agrees Ubara as many are on line and never come to the room 2-4 hrs the room is empty or they are entertaining in there own rooms so why should we go sit in an empty room with no one there for hours, or they come park there avi's and are gone, if they think participation means haha, smile, aii, lol, than we are in sad shape most don't even say brb, or afk they just sit there taking space non participating...... this is discouraging to say the least.... from the top to the bottom its happening.... Maybe for those multi - Role players they can place in there profile which group there rping with so we know they are on but not in character with us i counted 12 avi members online the other night only one slave in the room .........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is for suggestions or concerns   this is for suggestions or concerns Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:41 am

there are many free who do not have the requirements completed per law..... just like Ubara said "but we the Free cant tell others to follow laws if we dont follow ourselves "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is for suggestions or concerns   this is for suggestions or concerns Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:35 am

for those that multi rp, there is no reason that they cant be in 2 rooms at a time, or state that they are in another rp, some though just dont care enough, though we do need to address a few issues, one thing is not everyday people would go to the main hall, physician is a perfect example, most days they would be in thier office either tending to patients or doing other medical based works, same with warriors being in a training room to train or lift weights, Every member can have a valid reason not to be in the main room as long as they are doing something pertaining to thier caste, a slaver cant catch slaves sitting in a room, so maybe we give a few hours a day for the use of performing caste duties, though would suggest all caste duties be documented in their personal bio thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is for suggestions or concerns   this is for suggestions or concerns Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:22 pm

I wanted to know if this was ment for the Free of the High Council or anyone can post their say in this topic. Just curious to know
Back to top Go down
Ubara
Ubara

PostSubject: Re: this is for suggestions or concerns   this is for suggestions or concerns Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:11 pm

I shall be working on a application written that we can give to Free to interview prior to adding them to city does any have any questions they want included ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is for suggestions or concerns   this is for suggestions or concerns Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:37 pm

Many good points made as well as the suggestions. Perhaps the in room time and requirements could be addressed and possibly updated for both free and slave when having time with FC, courting and slaves furring time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is for suggestions or concerns   this is for suggestions or concerns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is for suggestions or concerns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oasis Of Two Scimitars :: Suggestions/Concerns for the Citizens-
Jump to: