Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flaminious Bleeds on HS

Go down 
+2
KilikHalfEar
Ubara
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ubara
Ubara

Flaminious Bleeds on HS  Empty
PostSubject: Flaminious Bleeds on HS    Flaminious Bleeds on HS  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:38 am

UbaraJucyOfScimitars : my Love this will be the offical vow to the HS
KingViktorDarkblade: nods - yes love
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( waits for Tenrik to hope he loads)
megan1981: ~she rises to watch~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~looking to my Love then to the others of the HS I smile as the importance of the HS is with the highest regaurd of what we honor to represent our home altho just a rock to some to us its the meaning of our Home we protect it and die for it ~
KingViktorDarkblade: - looks back at her as he stand at the HS
KingViktorDarkblade: -
scarletwulf: *watches smiling*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~it is with my gretest of Honor to take this moment and with you to the ceremony of the HS I lean down kissing the HS before I would rise and face my to be FC~``
KingViktorDarkblade: ( what really I have to do... i have never been to bleeding ceremony)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~without structure , without citizens one has a home as the HS represents such not the people nor the roof the HS is sacred to us as Goreans ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( ill guide you thru)
KingViktorDarkblade: ( ok love)
scarletwulf: (its pretty easy i did it after all lmao)
TenrikNiels: -smiles-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~I ask you Flaminous with your very life to always protect me the Ubara , the Home Stone and your citizens with your very life if needed would you do so ?~
KingViktorDarkblade: he nods- yea i would do.. I understand the imporatance of the HS and Me Flaminious takes a pledge that will give my life, if needed to MY HS, My FC and the citzens of the HS
TenrikNiels: -nods-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~removing my left glove from hand my left hand my right hand would slip to the dagger of my thigh pulling it up as I look to my love " hold your hand out please palm up love "~
TenrikNiels: *Watches as she brings forth the dagger and takes his hand*
KingViktorDarkblade: - he gives his hand in her with palm up-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~takes the dagger with a clench of my teeth holding my breath the tip slices across my hand then I swiftly run the dagger tip slicing his hand as I place my palm of blood tightly against his I smile to him as our hands reach over the HS together ~
megan1981: ~she unhales sharply and looks away~
TenrikNiels: *He watches , palm to palm they bleed together.. he smiles....*
KingViktorDarkbladeKingViktorDarkblade Whisper: - he lets her to run the dagger on his hand, as she does he looks into her eys n then at the HS and moves his hand with her towards the HS with her-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~as our hands together the blood mixes as one as we loosen the hold our blood drops to the HS as I share the moment of the bleeding on the HS with him I then ask him lighty with a small tone " love you will now Kneel and kiss the HS " handing him a rep cloth as well to myself pressed in our palm to keep the bleeding to stop ~
scarletwulf: (brb)
TenrikNiels: (tyt)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( i so hope hes not crashing )
KingViktorDarkblade: - he could see his blood mixed with her as is drops on the on the HS, the htne in his calm tone looking into at the HS says " Love let it bleed on the HS today" as he says he grabs the rep bloth n drops on the other side of him n then falling on his knees he pulls out his sword and his dagges n lays them as the foot of the HS and then leans forward to Kiss the HS-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles with pride of his actions as I ask him to rise and look to us each and say ...Ta Sardar Gor. which means "To the Priest Kings of Gor"~
TenrikNiels: -Nods-
megan1981: ~smiles~
KingViktorDarkblade: - as her wraod fall into his ears he gets up n turns around and looking at every cityzen, his main room and the whole of the city that he could see from insid the main he he says " Ta Sardar Gor!"
KingViktorDarkblade: * word
TenrikNiels: "Ta Sardar Gor"
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Ta Sardar Gor!
megan1981: Ta Sardar Gor
scarletwulf: Ta Sardar Gor
MelissaMuscle has joined the chat
TenrikNiels: Mabrouk Flaminious..
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles brightly to Him~
KingViktorDarkblade: he the holds the hand on his love n pulld her close to him n kisses her forehead-
MelissaMuscle: greetings may this girl owned by Mistress ChaosBandit6 be alouwed to enter ?
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: aye girl you may
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles to his kiss ~ congrats love
Back to top Go down
https://oasisoftwoscimitars.forumotion.com
KilikHalfEar
KilikHalfEar

Location : "Further, members of Castes such as Physicians and Builders use the Fairs for the dissemination of information and techniques among Caste Brothers, as is prescribed in their codes in spite of the fact that their respective cities may be hostile." (Priest Kings of Gor pg. 9)

PostSubject: Re: Flaminious Bleeds on HS    Flaminious Bleeds on HS  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:47 am

Well done Flaminous congrats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flaminious Bleeds on HS    Flaminious Bleeds on HS  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:52 am

Congrats Master. girl is very happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flaminious Bleeds on HS    Flaminious Bleeds on HS  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:14 am

Congratulations to You, Master! This girl is so very happy for You and for the Ubara!
Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flaminious Bleeds on HS    Flaminious Bleeds on HS  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:52 am

Congratulations Master! flower flower
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: Flaminious Bleeds on HS    Flaminious Bleeds on HS  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:06 pm

congratulations Master, and welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flaminious Bleeds on HS    Flaminious Bleeds on HS  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:31 pm

CONGRATS Master flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Mistress Noor Al Asad
Mistress Noor Al Asad

PostSubject: Re: Flaminious Bleeds on HS    Flaminious Bleeds on HS  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:56 pm

I am happy to say I was there when Father took his place in the city and made his pledge to the HS, Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Lady Imbri
Lady Imbri

PostSubject: Re: Flaminious Bleeds on HS    Flaminious Bleeds on HS  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:57 pm

Congratulations Master
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flaminious Bleeds on HS    Flaminious Bleeds on HS  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:05 pm

Congratulations, Flaminious!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flaminious Bleeds on HS    Flaminious Bleeds on HS  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:23 am

Congrats on your citizenship and a great welcome to finally being part of the Oasis. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flaminious Bleeds on HS    Flaminious Bleeds on HS  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:13 pm

congrats Flaminous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flaminious Bleeds on HS    Flaminious Bleeds on HS  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:15 pm

very touching and congrats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flaminious Bleeds on HS    Flaminious Bleeds on HS  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flaminious Bleeds on HS
Page 1 of 1