Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

slave meekz interview (neotraditional)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove

slave meekz interview (neotraditional) Empty
PostSubject: slave meekz interview (neotraditional)   slave meekz interview (neotraditional) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:22 pm

doveOasisScimitars: ~skips up to the Throne room~ Tal sister
NeoTraditional: Tal kajira
doveOasisScimitars: girls name is dove sister, the trainer of the Oasis
doveOasisScimitars: the Ubara wanted me to interview you, do you have time now?
NeoTraditional: Tal dove,it is nice to officially meet you. And yes meekz is ready.
doveOasisScimitars: ~smiles~ very good
doveOasisScimitars: 1. how long have you been in IMVU or other Gor?
NeoTraditional: Six years.
NeoTraditional: Imvu for five on and off and then second life.
doveOasisScimitars: okay, very nice
doveOasisScimitars: 2. Who was your last owner, why did you leave and were you officially released?
NeoTraditional: :3
NeoTraditional: Avi name ImaBasedGod, known as Master Darius of Tor. Meekz was his for four years,he brought me here well told me and we roleplayed my collar being taken off he can be asked himself.
doveOasisScimitars: thats okay sister, girl is glad he brought you here since he was releasing you
doveOasisScimitars: 3. what do you know of the Oasis of Two Scimitars or have you heard of Oasis
NeoTraditional: :]
NeoTraditional: I have not. I have honestly just finished reading book three,priest of gor but eager to learn till i meet the book that this is in.
NeoTraditional: Think its probably tribesman of gor
doveOasisScimitars: yes, and a very good read also Smile
NeoTraditional: Yes priest kings was drawn out
NeoTraditional: ugg
NeoTraditional: lol
doveOasisScimitars: *giggles* girl agrees, it was her toughest to get through
doveOasisScimitars: 4. why do you want to be a slave in general?
NeoTraditional: Because i generally enjoy servitude and i also like submit to my service as a roleplay kajira. Now i also feel a natural turn to it because i am also into lifestyle bdsm in real life as a submissive as well.
doveOasisScimitars: ~smiles~ very nice
NeoTraditional: Thank you :3
doveOasisScimitars: 5. why do you want to be an Oasis Two Scimitars slave?
NeoTraditional: Because i believe it is run by the same people who ran schendi for almost as long as i have been on imvu. They are the best surviving gorean community on here and i would like to devote my everything to become apart of something longterm.
doveOasisScimitars: very good, and girl agrees that they are an amazing group
doveOasisScimitars: 6. do you have any other IMVU avatars? If so, what are they and explain
NeoTraditional: Very Happy yes they are
NeoTraditional: This is my only account and i do not roleplay anything else,i do room hop but very seldom.
doveOasisScimitars: girl believes you have been spoken to about the probation time where if online you must be in here right?
NeoTraditional: Yes i must be here for three days when im online,which will be alot cause i stay logged in sometimes when i rest. Then thirty days probation 3in cage and ten out for my first fifteen i think. Then i believe Master said i have to write a five hundred word essay.
doveOasisScimitars: yes, the forums will explain even more once you get into there
doveOasisScimitars: 7. how much time do you generally devote to IMVU daily and weekly?
NeoTraditional: umm
NeoTraditional: Well everyday
NeoTraditional: sometimes all day
NeoTraditional: on and off though cause rl things need to be done
doveOasisScimitars: girl understands
NeoTraditional: im a stay at home mom right now and i have a website developing company
doveOasisScimitars: oh very nice
NeoTraditional: yea so that makes me feel a little better instead of sayin on 24/7 like a bum or something haha
doveOasisScimitars: *giggles*
doveOasisScimitars: 8. what does being a kajira mean to you?
NeoTraditional: It means absolute beauty and superb service. Its the unltimate freedom as a submissive,to serve and please the Free
doveOasisScimitars: ~smiles~
doveOasisScimitars: 9. what don't you like about being a kajira?
NeoTraditional: Hmm
NeoTraditional: Nothing actually,tis probably why i am still one after six years.
NeoTraditional: Branding sucks though.
doveOasisScimitars: *giggles and rubs her leg* but its so worth it sister
doveOasisScimitars: 10. how do you feel about someone else having authority over you?
NeoTraditional: Looks at her leg and smiles. " To wear the brand of our home is an amazing feeling just not the pain " meekz was somewhat cowardly
doveOasisScimitars: *smiles and tilts her head* think of the pain as pride for the city and you will be fine sister
NeoTraditional: I love it,i feel like when comming into a roleplay everyone has authority of me im lower then the lowest kettle slave,and i love it. I am meek through and through.
NeoTraditional: Yes sister i will keep that in thought
doveOasisScimitars: very good
doveOasisScimitars: 11. are you looking for a Master or Mistress?
NeoTraditional: It doesnt matter.
doveOasisScimitars: okay
doveOasisScimitars: as far as kajira's with authority in a room it is First Girl (erisoasisscimitars) Second Girl (pheonyxblissschendi) Trainer (doveoasisscimitars) assistant Trainer (Salenarya)
doveOasisScimitars: and there are two greet orders you will read once you are in the forums. one is the order in which tell the order of when each of the Free are greeted and the other is the order of when the slaves greet
NeoTraditional: I do know how to greet properly and by the book,and i will also look if allowed on forums.
doveOasisScimitars: there is a certain greet expected for our Masters and Mistress's and they are to be greeted in a certain order, all of it is in the forum that you'll be in
NeoTraditional: Wonderful,thank you dove.
doveOasisScimitars: 12. is being an Oasis Two Scimitars city slave acceptable to you?
NeoTraditional: Yes i will do whatever they ask or force upon me.
doveOasisScimitars: *smiles* very good
doveOasisScimitars: 13. why should we consider you for the coveted role of an Oasis Two Scimitars
doveOasisScimitars: slut
doveOasisScimitars: (that goes at the end of that question *giggles*
SweetShaylaStark: ~with with silent footsteps she enters and kneels apon as cushion so that she does not interrupt the interview~
NeoTraditional: Because i will do my personal best as a roleplayer and to give my all as a Oasis Two Scimitars slut. I will also be able to online frequently.
doveOasisScimitars: very nice sister
doveOasisScimitars: 14. do you like to role play or just chat?
NeoTraditional: to be online*
NeoTraditional: I Like to follow the room flow so i like both.
doveOasisScimitars: *nods and smiles*
doveOasisScimitars: 15. on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate yourself as a kajira?
NeoTraditional: Hmm at least a eight.
doveOasisScimitars: thats very good sister
doveOasisScimitars: do you have any questions?
NeoTraditional: Im trained,i have read the books,naturally submissive and eager to learn only downfall is i can be shy.
NeoTraditional: Hmm.
NeoTraditional: Not at the time being but if theres anything youd like to let me in on i would be greatful.
doveOasisScimitars: *smiles* girl will as she thinks of things, and all of the sisters help one another which is great also
NeoTraditional: thats wonderful :3
doveOasisScimitars: once you are in the forums they have tons and tons of information
NeoTraditional: yay
doveOasisScimitars: *giggles*
doveOasisScimitars: that should do it for the interview sister, girl welcomes you Smile
doveOasisScimitars: *she smiles bright to her sister Shay* Tal sister Shay
NeoTraditional: Thank you dove meekz is very excited. -she smiled shyly-
doveOasisScimitars: *giggles* girl will post this in the forums so it is official
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: slave meekz interview (neotraditional)   slave meekz interview (neotraditional) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:59 pm

holy bosk that was fast lolita
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: slave meekz interview (neotraditional)   slave meekz interview (neotraditional) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:41 pm

excellent interview.. by both sister dove and meekz
welcome sister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: slave meekz interview (neotraditional)   slave meekz interview (neotraditional) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:12 pm

nicely done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: slave meekz interview (neotraditional)   slave meekz interview (neotraditional) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:41 am

Excellent job, both dove and meekz. Impressive work girls..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: slave meekz interview (neotraditional)   slave meekz interview (neotraditional) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:11 pm

very nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: slave meekz interview (neotraditional)   slave meekz interview (neotraditional) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

slave meekz interview (neotraditional)
Page 1 of 1