Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

interview of slave jini

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove

interview of slave jini Empty
PostSubject: interview of slave jini   interview of slave jini Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:49 pm

doveOasisScimitars: Tal sister
jiniFourPalms: Tal sister -smiles softly-
doveOasisScimitars: there are pillows by the fire, welcome
jiniFourPalms: this one sister?
doveOasisScimitars: yes sister, that is great
doveOasisScimitars: *smiles* girl will begin now if you are ready
jiniFourPalms: -nods- ready as girl will ever be
doveOasisScimitars: *giggles* very good
doveOasisScimitars: 1. how long have you been in IMVU or other Gor?
jiniFourPalms: both imvu and Gor 3 years
doveOasisScimitars: oh very nice
jiniFourPalms: well 3 years in november
doveOasisScimitars: *nods* okay
doveOasisScimitars: 2. Who was your last owner, why did you leave and were you officially released?
jiniFourPalms: last Owner was the Ubar of Four Palms, and offically i think so, the Ubara released the collar after recieving no word from Master to his random disappearance
doveOasisScimitars: *nods* girl was also abandoned sister, girl is happy you are here
doveOasisScimitars: 3. what do you know of the Oasis of Two Scimitars or have you heard of Oasis Scimitars?
jiniFourPalms: not much in truth sister she only herd of it when she visited with her Master when he was in discussion with the Ubara about an alliance
doveOasisScimitars: *nods and smiles* okay
doveOasisScimitars: 4. why do you want to be a slave in general?
jiniFourPalms: becuase it is what is her who she is if that makes sense it fills this girls heart and soul
doveOasisScimitars: *smiles* makes perfect sense sister
doveOasisScimitars: 5. why do you want to be an Oasis Two Scimitars slave?
jiniFourPalms: because the Free and sisters of this City have been so kind and wlecoming to this girl she wishes to return her gratidue to Them
doveOasisScimitars: *her head lifts and she smiles* girl agrees that everyone is wonderful sister
doveOasisScimitars: 6. do you have any other IMVU avatars? If so, what are they and explain
jiniFourPalms: yes but girl may not use that avtar soon, the other avtar is SephiraManius who is a FW and was the Companion of LuciusManius in Tokri, she was another slave accout to begin with after i thought i was having a stint of bad luck on this avatar i wanted something fresh btu when i had no luck as a slave i created her as a FW...hope that makes sense
doveOasisScimitars: *nods* it does sister
doveOasisScimitars: do you still use it?
jiniFourPalms: yes but after thursday of this coming week i won't becuase the FC agreement between Seph and Lucius has ended
doveOasisScimitars: ooo...okay sister
doveOasisScimitars: 7. how much time do you generally devote to IMVU daily and weekly?
jiniFourPalms: when i'm not working i am on all the time but due to shift pattenrs i can;t always predict when wprk will be at the moemnt but i am always on before or after work depending on start and finish time
doveOasisScimitars: very good
doveOasisScimitars: 8. what does being a kajira mean to you?
jiniFourPalms: it means everything to me, without this i would not be myself, to serve to please it something i strive for every day
doveOasisScimitars: *smiles* very nice sister
doveOasisScimitars: 9. what don't you like about being a kajira?
jiniFourPalms: again everyhting i ahve found nothing to complain about,,, apart from my stint of bad luck -giggles softly-
doveOasisScimitars: *nods* girl is sure your luck has changed now that you are with the Oasis
doveOasisScimitars: 10. how do you feel about someone else having authority over you?
jiniFourPalms: girl thinks so too smiles- i feel very honoured to have someone else having authority over me, i feel as though i can not survive without it
doveOasisScimitars: *smiles*
doveOasisScimitars: 11. are you looking for a Master or Mistress?
jiniFourPalms: either, girl believes that a girl should be ready to serve both, she has served both Masters and Mistresses so is comfortable at being able to serve either
doveOasisScimitars: *smiles* very nice sister
doveOasisScimitars: as far as kajira's with authority in a room it is First Girl (erisoasisscimitars) Second Girl (pheonyxblissschendi) Trainer (doveoasisscimitars) assistant Trainer (Salenarya)
doveOasisScimitars: there is a greet order for whom of the Free to greet first, and there is also a greet order for the order in which the sisters greet
doveOasisScimitars: (that will be changing, girl believes First Girl will be doing it tomorrow)
doveOasisScimitars: 12. is being an Oasis Two Scimitars city slave acceptable to you?
jiniFourPalms: yes of course, girl was ready to be anything Ubara commanded to show how grateful she was for the Ubaras help and understanding
doveOasisScimitars: *her eyes shine* thats very good sister
doveOasisScimitars: 13. why should we consider you for the coveted role of an Oasis Two Scimitars slut?
jiniFourPalms: girl hopes that with the training that she recieves that she will prove a useful assest to the Oasis, she has some knowledge from the past but deffinatly needs a refresher, she is very committed not only to the role of the kajira but to the Oasis as well
doveOasisScimitars: girl will help as much as she can sister, she is sure you will do well
doveOasisScimitars: 14. do you like to role play or just chat?
jiniFourPalms: i love to role play
doveOasisScimitars: very good
doveOasisScimitars: 15. on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate yourself as a kajira?
jiniFourPalms: right now at this moemnt proabably about a 7
doveOasisScimitars: *smiles and nods*
doveOasisScimitars: 16. after you have passed the 30 days probation and your ceremony has been conducted you will be given a new name either by your Master or Mistress or by the Ubara. but the name chose will end in either Scimitars or OasisSimitars, depending on the length of your first name you are given....will it be a problem for you to change your name?
jiniFourPalms: as long as she has the money in her rl bank account no she has no problem changing her name
doveOasisScimitars: girl understands
doveOasisScimitars: 17. do you have any questions?
jiniFourPalms: would girl need to be in the cages like the other girl was for a time?
doveOasisScimitars: *tilts her head* hmmm...girl isnt' sure, she will ask the MIstrses Merchant now
jiniFourPalms: -nods and smiles- thank you sister
doveOasisScimitars: *giggles* no sister
doveOasisScimitars: any other questions?
jiniFourPalms: not that she can think of she just need to keep an eye on the forum and post chores now until i recieve first lesson or do i wait for lessons before i post chores
doveOasisScimitars: yes sister, there is lots of information there
doveOasisScimitars: all of the sisters are wonderful and will help if you ever need them
jiniFourPalms: -smiles girl is pleased and relieved to hear so she just saw that were a few lessons on there already and wasn;t sure if she needed to read and catch up or what
doveOasisScimitars: *smiles bright* thats the interview sister, girl welcomes you and is happy you are part of the city
doveOasisScimitars: girl will post the interview now
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: interview of slave jini   interview of slave jini Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:36 pm

Thank You Trainer, nice interview
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: interview of slave jini   interview of slave jini Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:18 pm

hmmm, some questionable things in that interview, hope drama doesnt end up happening due to LuciusManius
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: interview of slave jini   interview of slave jini Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:01 am

very nice interview
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: interview of slave jini   interview of slave jini Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:12 pm

wonderful job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interview of slave jini   interview of slave jini Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

interview of slave jini
Page 1 of 1