Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kilik is Offical

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Kilik is Offical Empty
PostSubject: Kilik is Offical   Kilik is Offical Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:32 pm

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: this is the official ceremony for Killi ~ smiles~
SyndarzaSun: ~she rises and follows her heart would pick up a beat, the Home Stone something so precious, she had seen one before but to be this close and the thought of one day touching it made her thrilled to her bones~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( Syn ill do you when Suns around)
HaukBok has joined the chat
SyndarzaSun: (whenever it is convenient Ubara is fine)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~Today is a sacred and most special event for Oasis Of Two Scimitars. Citizenship in most Gorean communities is not something accrued in virtue of the accident of birth but earned by virtue of intent and application, focus and commitment.
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: (wb love)
HaukBok: ((Thank you, love.))
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~To choose Oasis Of Two Scimitars as your Home Stone means that you would be willing to lay Your life on the line in its defense if called upon to do so. It means that you swear absolute loyalty to this City and its Ubara~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~This is not something to be taken lightly and that is why we put you through 30 days of trial. In addition, you will be sworn in as my Warrior tonight, a position that is most important to the city~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~If you are to swear by your blood to something, it means that you believe strongly in that thing which you are swearing to, and if you leave or break this vow at the drop of a hat, then this tells Me that you are not to be trusted for your word cannot be taken seriously. I know however that you are a Man of honor, strength and courage and that we can trust you~
KilikTheRed: ~ listens and takes in the Ubaras words ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~Having passed all these tests and completed your essay and probationary period, I will now ask you to “bleed the stone” in this official ceremony to become an "official" Master and full citizen of Oasis Of Two Scimitars~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~You have asked for the privilege to become part of the great Oasis Of Two Scimitars, The following is what is expected of you as a citizen.~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~You will be loyal to Oasis Of Two Scimitars you will give Your, life to the city if called upon to do so,you will follow all laws and fully understand that I am not above any law, You will represent Oasis Of Two Scimitars as an ambassador when called upon to do so, You will be a productive Member of this city and participate in the room and in the forum as required, You will at ALL times conduct yourself as a Gorean with honor, self control, intelligence, fairness and strength and keeping drama to a minimum, You will at all times exercise good and sound judgement when dealing with Oasis Of Two Scimitars issues, You are accepting , a role of Scribe (Warrior), and I will be trustworthy, respectful to Oasis Of Two Scimitars Ubara and Free and a strong Free to the slaves who need a strong Free~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~Do You fully understand and fully accept these duties and responsibilities?~
KilikTheRed: aye i fully understand and Flly accpet
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~Who on the Free vouches for this Citizen Candidate and has determined them to be worthy of citizenship and furthermore pledges their support to assist Free, become the best participating Free that he can be?
KilikTheRed: wait i will nt accpet the role of a scribe )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( grr ill edit it sorry )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( lol )
HaukBok: ((Lol.))
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( i need a Free to Vouche )
SyndarzaSun: I will Ubara
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: thank you Syn
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~now repeat after me ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~~“I pledge my loyalty, Skills and oath to the Home Stone of the Oasis of Two Scimitars"~
KilikTheRed: I Pleade my loyalty skills and oath to the home stone of the oasis of two Scimitars
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~~"I promise to defend the City, Ubara and the remainder of its Free and slaves and its Home stone with my very life should that be called upon”~
KilikTheRed: I promise i will Defend this City Ubara and its Free and slaves and its Home Stone with my life should that be called upon
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~"This committment I take very seriously as people are counting on me"~
KilikTheRed: This commitment i take very seriously as people are counting on me
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles now - extend your hand with palm up~
KilikTheRed: ~ removes the fur from his hand and extends it to the Ubara palm up ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~Draws my handcrafted dagger from its fine bosk leather sheath set upon my thigh, then grasps his forearm as he would feel my nails dig in as I take the sharp blade into my other hand, carefully draws it accross his palm cutting a line across the palm.~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~make a fist and hold it tightly ~
KilikTheRed: ~ does not flinch as the knife his drawn across his palm he makes a fist and holds tightly~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~Now - Hold your hand over the Home Stone of Oasis of Two Scimitars and release your fist and squeeze out a few drops of your blood onto the sacred Home Stone. This act "seals" your committment with Your blood and finalizes Your blood oath to me the Ubara, and this greahen drop to your knees and kiss the HomeStone.~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: greahen=then
KilikTheRed: ~ opens his hand and lets the blood fall to the Home and and takes to his knees and places a kiss upon it ~
KilikTheRed: Home Stone*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~rise and turn to those present and salute and repeat this; “Ta Sardar Gor”; which means "To the Priest Kings of Gor". You are now an official citizen, Master, Warrior Member of Oasis Of Two Scimitars~
KilikTheRed: ~ he rises to his feet and turns Saluteing all Present ~ Ta Sardar Gor!!
SyndarzaSun: Ta Sadar Gor
MikhaelSkalleOksen has left the chat
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: Ta Sadar Goir
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: Gor*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~leans in hugging Killi as I would congrat him proud of his accomplishment and determination to be with us makes me proud~
SyndarzaSun: ~she smiles to them both so proud to have been here for this~
HaukBok: Ta Sadar Gor!!!
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Ta Sadar Gor !
KilikTheRed: returns the Ubaras Hug ~ aye it is a proud thing indeed
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -claps for she is so proud- well done Kilik
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( Rhi will you post and fix scribe )
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -nods- yes Ubara

Last edited by LadyRhi on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Kilik is Offical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilik is Offical   Kilik is Offical Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:38 pm

congrats and welcome brother
Back to top Go down
Lady Imbri
Lady Imbri

Kilik is Offical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilik is Offical   Kilik is Offical Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:18 pm

Congratulations Master!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

Kilik is Offical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilik is Offical   Kilik is Offical Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:15 am

awesome congrats Master First Spear
Back to top Go down
raychel-SG
raychel-SG

Kilik is Offical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilik is Offical   Kilik is Offical Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:03 am

Congratulations, Master!! Smile
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

Kilik is Offical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilik is Offical   Kilik is Offical Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:23 am

Congratulations Master!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

Kilik is Offical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilik is Offical   Kilik is Offical Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:55 am

Congratulations brother..
Back to top Go down

Kilik is Offical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilik is Offical   Kilik is Offical Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:43 am

congrats Kilik welcome officially
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kilik is Offical Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilik is Offical   Kilik is Offical Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kilik is Offical
Page 1 of 1