Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

collaring of lilithlevana

Go down 
+2
Dove
eris-FG
6 posters
AuthorMessage
eris-FG
eris-FG

collaring of lilithlevana Empty
PostSubject: collaring of lilithlevana   collaring of lilithlevana Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:50 am

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Tal girl ~smiles down to her as I grin seeing her neck ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( i will do this now )
erisOasisScimitars: (girl will get the links for her that she needs)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~leans down slide her long raven locks to fall beind her bare shoulders ~
TalinaofGor: -she smiles as she see bliss as she says- Tal bliss-as she jumps a little as she tickles behide my knee a little as i almost kick her- oops-she then reaches down to give her a hug as she feels sorry for almost kicking her as she would nod to her as she feels better-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: do you submit to the collar and will work hard to kep it upon you girl ?
LilithLevana11: a shiver of excitement caresses the girls body~ oh yes Ubara this girl does~ she nods a true smile playing across her full lips
phoenyxblissSchendi: -giggles at the lil ones reflaexs and shift avoiding her kick, thank you lil one she hugs her back, rising she move so sister may greet-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles as I reach to my bag under my seat pulling up a collar of gold about 6 hort in size I place it on her neck then with a master key I hear all six locks as i click them sealing her to the collar as I look to he with a smile " You are owned girl "~
phoenyxblissSchendi: -sits upon the pillow to watch lily's collering -smiles sweetly-
LilithLevana11: a look of immense pride in her eyes she falls to the Ubaras feet and places many kisses to her feet~ Thank you Ubara, this girl will serve with love and a fierce desire to please
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( make sure its on in dress up and tagline says City girl of Oasis Of Two Scimitars)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( eris link her for camsilk and city arm band please)_
erisOasisScimitars: http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=16767470 (probation silk)
erisOasisScimitars: http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=4584581 (white armband [r])
erisOasisScimitars: http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=17506244 (city slave gold band)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: collaring of lilithlevana   collaring of lilithlevana Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:54 am

congrats sister
lily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: collaring of lilithlevana   collaring of lilithlevana Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:19 am

Welcome sister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: collaring of lilithlevana   collaring of lilithlevana Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:52 am

welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: collaring of lilithlevana   collaring of lilithlevana Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:58 am

Good Luck here in the Oasis
Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: collaring of lilithlevana   collaring of lilithlevana Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:58 pm

congratulations sister and welcome flower
Back to top Go down
Lady Imbri
Lady Imbri

PostSubject: Re: collaring of lilithlevana   collaring of lilithlevana Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:44 pm

welcome sister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: collaring of lilithlevana   collaring of lilithlevana Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:39 pm

congrats lilith......Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: collaring of lilithlevana   collaring of lilithlevana Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:51 pm

Welcome to the Oasis, sister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: collaring of lilithlevana   collaring of lilithlevana Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:54 pm

flower flower flower flower may congrats lily flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Ubara
Ubara

PostSubject: Re: collaring of lilithlevana   collaring of lilithlevana Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:17 pm

congrats girl and welcome
Back to top Go down
https://oasisoftwoscimitars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: collaring of lilithlevana   collaring of lilithlevana Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:52 pm

congrats girl and welcome to the Oasis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: collaring of lilithlevana   collaring of lilithlevana Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Congratulations girl. Welcome to the Oasis. Looking forward to having you with us.. Well done mine, as always Great job..
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: collaring of lilithlevana   collaring of lilithlevana Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:24 pm

welcome sister..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: collaring of lilithlevana   collaring of lilithlevana Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:37 pm

well done girl, welcome to the Oasis
Back to top Go down
ying

PostSubject: Re: collaring of lilithlevana   collaring of lilithlevana Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:04 pm

welcome sister
Back to top Go down
Lilithlevana11
Lilithlevana11

PostSubject: Re: collaring of lilithlevana   collaring of lilithlevana Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Thank you A/all for welcoming this girl
Back to top Go down
ying

PostSubject: Re: collaring of lilithlevana   collaring of lilithlevana Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:44 am

congratulations sister and welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: collaring of lilithlevana   collaring of lilithlevana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

collaring of lilithlevana
Page 1 of 1