Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

kaylee's collaring

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

kaylee's collaring Empty
PostSubject: kaylee's collaring   kaylee's collaring Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:05 pm

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Does Kalee collar need to be removed ?
TenrikNiels: yes Ubara it does
kayleeofLordMaximus: ~she blinks and her fingers move to her collar as she listens~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: and can you do so ?
TenrikNiels: she is on her second caged day here.
TenrikNiels: I will have to examine the lock, perhaps I have a key that may work upon it.
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~looks in my pouch tosses Tenrik the Master key~
TenrikNiels: ~Catches it mid flight, nods with a wicjed grin as he moves over to stand by Ubara, lokking down upon the girl kaylee~
kayleeofLordMaximus: *her head tilts up and her eyes move between the FM called the First Sword and the Ubara, her fingers fidgeting nervously with each other in her lap~
TenrikNiels: ~smiles~
TenrikNiels: *Stepping to the girl kaylee, he runs his hand deeply in her hair. He steps in behind her, pulling her hair away from her neck and shoulders, pulling at it slightly. Forcing her headforward he takes the Ubara's Master key and checks the locks and cylinders. Taking his time he moves carefully, inserting the key, truring in a counter clockwise motion, one after the other the locks click open with a loud click as all six are finally opened. He would open the collar from around the girls throat. removing it and holding it in his hand as he would let her raven locks fall once again over her shoulders and cascade down her back. Stepping away he turns, handing the Ubara her Master key, taking the collar in his grip he wouls squeeze, crushing it into a mangled piece of steel, her than would move to the entrance of the tent and fling it far and away into the sweltering heat and the desert sand to be loast and never found around the throat od another... he turns, moves back to his seat and takes his place as his eyes fall upon his Ubara awaiting any further instructions*
TenrikNiels: *he looks upon the bond at his feet*
TenrikNiels: *His eyes take in her form, he nods as he speaks and addresses her*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: thank you ~ places the key in my pouch ~
TenrikNiels: You're welcome Ubara.
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~looks to my First Sword ... you going to collar the slut ? ~
TenrikNiels: ~smiles back at his Ubara~
kayleeofLordMaximus: *she feels the Master moving behind her, a soft tug on her hair her head drops foward, the sound of the click of the lock echoes and she feels the weight of the collar removed, tears spring to her eyes immediately and feels them as they roll down her cheeks, she swallows and tries to keep herself from breaking down completely. as the Master steps away and lifts her head and lifts her hand to her neck, the feel of her naked neck strange to her~
TenrikNiels: I had considered it,, I do believe I shall..
TenrikNiels: yes
kayleeofLordMaximus: ~hearing the First Sword and the Ubara speaking she keeps her gaze lowered~
TenrikNiels: *He looks past the tent entry, seeing the cloud of sand and dust as the kailia comes to a halt. He watches as the dust settles, the beasts scream can be heard loud and stron across the sands. He smiles, watching the guards and handlers scurry to take hold of the reigns and the beast as the rider dsimounts , shaking the sand and dust from his clothing he makes his way towards the tent, his stride and gate recognizable, he does settle back in against the trone*
TenrikNiels: *he stands once again, taking the girl by the hair he draws her before him, forcing her to her knees before him he looks at her, taking in her form. he brushes back her hair as he lifts her chin and speaks*
kayleeofLordMaximus: *she drops to her knees, her body shaking slightly and her her eyes widen as he tilts her head up to his*
TenrikNiels: "Today girl, by the order of UbaraJuicyOfScimitars you will be collared to Oasis Of Two Scimitars. You will complete your thirty days of probation. learning and following the rules of the Oasis and Bakah....
TenrikNiels: For the next thirteen days you will have no time in the furs, you will observe , listen and learn our ways.
kayleeofLordMaximus: ~she nods as she hears him speaking, her voice soft~ yes Master
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~grins at the words of the FS~
TenrikNiels: After your time has bee nspent in probation you will then be deemed as my personal, mine to do with as I please and see fit.
TenrikNiels: You do Understand?
TenrikNiels: *Pulling forth the collar, The steel of the Oasis he holds it tightly in his hand.
kayleeofLordMaximus: *she tilts her head and nods, a small smile on her face to who may be her new owner~ yes Master, i understand
TenrikNiels: Ther are four common purposes of the collar.
TenrikNiels: It will designate you as a slave.
TenrikNiels: It will identify your city as well as your Master.
TenrikNiels: It will impres the Oasis and my slavery upon you
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles~
TenrikNiels: and lastly -grins evily) It will make you easier to leash.
TenrikNiels: Now, repeat after me girl.
kayleeofLordMaximus: ~she nods her eyes look to the collar then back up to him~ yes Master
TenrikNiels: *he turns his attention back to the girl at his feet.
kayleeofLordMaximus: *her gaze stays on him as he speaks~
TenrikNiels: :I hereby submit myself, completely, totally and in all things to the Oasis Of Two Scimitars and My Master"
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles~
TenrikNiels: Repest after me girl.
TenrikNiels: repeat*
kayleeofLordMaximus: ~she nods~ yes Master
TenrikNiels: I kaylee hereby submit myself, completely, totally and in all things to the Oasis Of Two Scimitars and My Master"
kayleeofLordMaximus: *her voice is soft as she speaks* I kaylee hereby submit myself, completely, totally and in all things to the Oasis Of Two Scimitars and My Master
TenrikNiels: "An Oasis girl, A city slave, an article of property, The city's, The Oasis to do with as it pleases"
kayleeofLordMaximus: An Oasis girl, a city slave, an article of propery, the city's, the Oasis to do with as it pleases
TenrikNiels: *Pulls the collar into her view, shows her the incription, reads the engraving so she does understand what it says and what it means*
kayleeofLordMaximus: *she looks to the collar and the inscription, the her eyes shift back up to his*
TenrikNiels: He rises, stepping in behind her once again, pulling back her hair, heexposes her naked throat, he slips the polished heavy collar around her throat.. With the Ubara's key he would proceed to lock it securely as the pins, one by one slide into place until all six are locked with a loud click*
TenrikNiels: You are now of the city's, now the Oasis.
TenrikNiels: *He releases his grip on her hair, letting it fall back into place to frame her face, cascade down her back and fold gently over her shoulders.
kayleeofLordMaximus: *she lowers her head foward, the cold steel making her shiver she winces a bit hearing the click of the locks* yes Master
TenrikNiels: Welcome kaylee, to Oasis Of Two Scimitars.
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Welcome beast I do have high hopes for you girl make me proud
kayleeofLordMaximus: *she looked up to him, taking him in she smiled, her running along the collar~ yes Master, thank you *she turned to the Ubara* thank you Ubara, i hope to do well
SyndarzaSun: congrats girl
Back to top Go down

kaylee's collaring Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaylee's collaring   kaylee's collaring Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Congratulations and welcome to the Oasis of Two Scimitars, sister kaylee. If there is anything you need or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. ~smiles softly~
Back to top Go down
KilikHalfEar
KilikHalfEar

Location : "Further, members of Castes such as Physicians and Builders use the Fairs for the dissemination of information and techniques among Caste Brothers, as is prescribed in their codes in spite of the fact that their respective cities may be hostile." (Priest Kings of Gor pg. 9)

kaylee's collaring Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaylee's collaring   kaylee's collaring Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:42 pm

congrats and welcome to the new girl
Back to top Go down
Lady Imbri
Lady Imbri

kaylee's collaring Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaylee's collaring   kaylee's collaring Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:29 pm

girl has a new sister coming *smiles* Welcome sister, please if you have any questions and First Girl, Second Girl, or Mistress Trainer is not available, girl will be glad to help you *winks*
Back to top Go down

kaylee's collaring Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaylee's collaring   kaylee's collaring Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:09 pm

welcome kaylee can't wait to meet you Second Girl
Back to top Go down

kaylee's collaring Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaylee's collaring   kaylee's collaring Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:19 pm

WELCOME
Back to top Go down

kaylee's collaring Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaylee's collaring   kaylee's collaring Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:24 pm

welcome girl
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

kaylee's collaring Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaylee's collaring   kaylee's collaring Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:18 am

welcome to Scimitars
Back to top Go down
Dove

kaylee's collaring Empty
PostSubject: thank you   kaylee's collaring Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:45 pm

girl thanks everyone for the welcome. she is very eager to learn and happy to be a part of the Oasis of Two Scimitars.
Back to top Go down

kaylee's collaring Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaylee's collaring   kaylee's collaring Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:03 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers Congrats girl, welcome welcome.....Smile cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kaylee's collaring Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaylee's collaring   kaylee's collaring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kaylee's collaring
Page 1 of 1