Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

salenarya has her ceremony

Go down 
+3
ying
Ubara
eris-FG
7 posters
AuthorMessage
eris-FG
eris-FG

salenarya has her ceremony Empty
PostSubject: salenarya has her ceremony   salenarya has her ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:48 am

by order of her Ubara, slave salenarya has had her ceremony:

MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrindMrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind Whisper has joined the chat
TenrikNiels has joined the chat
Sadique has joined the chat
SalenaRya: the fresh sent of the dark beauty seemed to linger as she passed stepping gracefully passing the guards she would smile pollitely as she made her way to the main hall, climbing the few steps she she smooths out her silks in hopes she is presentable and lowers kneeling upon her milky almond complextion glows bending to her waist she lowers and pressed her belly and full breast upon the warm stone arms above her crossing at the wrist she then spoke~ may this girl enter if it pleases
TenrikNiels: Aye, you may rya
SalenaRya: thank you Master
TenrikNiels: -nods-
TenrikNiels: You're welcome girl
TenrikNiels: Today is a special one for you girl
SalenaRya: she rises up and stands to her full taharian height a smile curled upon her full lips a she moves in she makes her stance known her full curves enhanced by the silks adorn to her she smiles hearing the Master speak as she makes her way to greet him properly~
SalenaRya: Mistress must be sleeping }}
TenrikNiels: ~Watching her as she moves in close to him~
TenrikNiels: possibly
TenrikNiels: ]]*
SalenaRya: she kneels before him thighs parting discretlty for his veiwing she bends and lower to kiss upon his feet gently as she allows her full breast to graze over his feet gently~Tal Master so wonderful to see you this day
TenrikNiels: mmm
TenrikNiels: *takes in her offering for his viewing, he accepts it as he gazes upon the lush lovely delta that lies betweeh her luscious thighs.. he lingers a moment, ... running his fingers through her hair, gripping the braid as he tilts her head back and places a soft kiss on her forehead, lokking into her eyes before loosing her from his grip*
TenrikNiels: Are you prepared girl?
TenrikNiels: it is indeed a delight to see you this day as well sweet one.
SalenaRya: yes Master
SalenaRya: she is ready
SalenaRya: giggles happily~
TenrikNiels: *Lifting her to her feet, he would strip her silks from her , handing her to the guard and watching as she is bound to the whipping post.
TenrikNiels: mhmm
SalenaRya: the guard took her lifting her up by under her shoulders silently she is bond in she wiggles a bit scared but happy she needed the whip upon her this she knew~
TenrikNiels: *He grins wickedly as he can hear the keepers and the trainers as the deal with the fiesty Tharlarions this morning. The beasts seem a bit on edge today, he makes a mental note as he looks back to the lovely girl tied to the post before him.*
TenrikNiels: ::Untying the whip fron his hip, he would walk close, moving slowly around the girl rya, letting the leather lay upon her skin, giving her a "feel" before ever letting it fall against her skin. he would tease her, whisper things in her ear, running the leather of the whip over her buttocks, her breasts, up and down her spine, along her legs... he growled ever so softly before stepping back and speaking firmly to the girl rya::
SalenaRya: she wiggles abd squirms as she feels the hands upon her a soft purr escapes her lips as she felt the hands of the Master his hands she knew well upon her skin as she calms a bit more~
TenrikNiels: Today girl you will become truly a citizen of the Oasis, as this whipping will take all those things from you that should not be.. You have worked hard to get to this day, I and others have watched, listened as you have grown, learned and progressed to reach this most special of days"
SalenaRya: yes Master she thanks Master for this day~ she whipsers as her emotions take hold of her~
SalenaRya: feeling the whip kiss upon her skin she yelps loudly~
TenrikNiels: ::Gripping the whip tightly, he lifts it , giving it a swirl, letting it sing threough the air as he begins ,, the first ten lashes falling in precision upon her delicate skin::
TenrikNiels: strike
SalenaRya: she cries out with pain with each strike she cries out ~AHhhhhhh
TenrikNiels: ::He reigns the blows upon her back in a steady stream, one after the other, placed precisely one atop another as he can see the welts raising, the delicate skin begine to crack under the assulat of his whip*
SalenaRya: she strugles to keep her stance but she shakes and pulls her body up to keep from going limp from pain~
TenrikNiels: ::Stepping back as he has delivered the first ten stricks of the whip::
TenrikNiels: grrrr../ brb
SalenaRya: she screams ou with pain and takes deep breaths she tries to calm her breathing her body shivers she grits her teeth trying to stay strong~
TenrikNiels: The first five lashes girl to show where you have been .. Moving from what you were to what you are to be..
TenrikNiels: Tha last five to mark your path to what you will be after today...
TenrikNiels: now these lashes, holding the whip firmly, smirking to himself at the fine job of landing the whip in succession in nearly the same spot with each strike...
TenrikNiels: Nove, these lashes will remove from you any jealousies, envies,you would or may have towards any of your sisters. Among your sisters there is no place for such, to teach and remind you to hold your tongue, for you to remember always your last words are forever to be ... "Yes Master/Mistress"..
TenrikNiels: ::Stepping back just abit her raises the whip once again and lets it fall across her back, her ass and the backs of her thighs, equally spreading the lashes out as the glimmer in his eyes brightens::
TenrikNielsTenrikNiels Whisper: strike
SalenaRya: AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
SalenaRyaSalenaRya : she took the strikes holdig her breath each time she shakes voilently and goes limp she finally gave in panting in hopes the whipping had ended~
TenrikNiels: *Welts raised on her delicate skin, blood trickling down along her back, he steps in close , danglind the now wet leather over her shoulder, letting it lay between her full, ample breasts, he whispers to her, words only she can hear, before stepping back and tightening the grip on the whip before speaking to her again::
SalenaRya: she pulls her body up finding the will~
TenrikNielsTenrikNiels Whisper: These last ten lashes girll will mark the path you are now set upon, to become one of the finest, the best kajira/slaves in all of Gor.. tell me girl, who are you?
SalenaRyaSalenaRya : a slave Master
SalenaRya: the pain ripples through her body with force~
TenrikNiels: Who owns you girl ?
erisOasisScimitarserisOasisScimitars Whisper has joined the chat
TenrikNielsTenrikNiels Whisper: strike
erisOasisScimitars: *slips in quietly she kneels on a pillow*
SalenaRyaSalenaRya : she grits her teeth once more as her body goes limp her teeth chattering with pain~
TenrikNiels: ::Letting the whip fall in rapid succession, he lands the last ten lashes he steps close again as he lays the wet leather on her sking he speaks to her... Now girl, you will recieve the brand. The mark of a Kajira, the marl of the Oasis...
TenrikNiels: mark*
SalenaRyaSalenaRya : she whipers as her teeth chatter~ y-y-yess M-Master
TenrikNiels: *Turning to the delightful eris, he motions to her, as she approaches he speaks*
TenrikNiels: Tal mine, assist the girl as she is to be placed on the rack and prepared for branding...
erisOasisScimitars: *rising to her feet.. quickly moving to her sisters side..wrapping her arm over her shoulder and the other around her waist... * they walk side by side as she holds her up and leads her to the branding rack... *.. *lowers her down gently.. without speaking a word*
Guest_domz50 has joined the chat
Guest_domz50Guest_domz50 has left the chat
SalenaRya: she curls to the First Girl as she whimpers with pain but still she finds it in her to smile as a tear trickles down her cheek~
TenrikNiels: Once your Mistress arrives(returns) she will change your name girl, you will belong to her as er personal as well as belonging to the city..
SalenaRya: yes Master~ she whispers soflty~
TenrikNielsTenrikNiels Whisper: *Stepping to the coals, the iron red hot, as it has been sitting since the beginning of the ceremony, he pulls it from the fire, turning it as he steps back in the direction of the girl rya*
erisOasisScimitars: (posting this quote for Master) "'I have not begun to punish you,' I told her. She looked at me with fear, and wonder. I tied her small garment, which I picked up from the floor, about her neck, and her hands behind her back. I strode through the halls, she, stumbling, running, following me. Outside, I untied her, and then retied her, belly up, head down, over the saddle of a kaiila, and took her to the nearby kasbah, which had once been that of Tharna. There I took her down to the forth level, the lowest level, and, throwing the tiny garment into the cell, whence it would be retrieved later, I took her to the branding chamber, threw her into the device, and locked it on her thigh. Hassan was there and the iron was already hot. It was the same iron with which he had, the night before, marked the proud Tarna. It had been cleaned, with a solvent. One iron, properly cared for, can mark thousands of women. 'No, Master,' she said, 'please!' 'Do you wish to mark her?' asked Hassan. 'Yes,' I said. I would place the mark on her left thigh, above that of the four-bosk horns. It would be the common Gorean female slave mark, fitting for a low girl, such as she, one who had not been fully pleasing. I held up the iron, white hot, for the girl's inspection. 'You will soon be branded, Girl,' I told her. 'Don't brand me!' she cried. 'Please don't brand me!' She wept. Hassan regarded her with interest. 'We are now ready,' I told her. She looked at me, then at the glowing, white-hot marking surface of the iron. She watched it with horror, as it approached her. I held it poised at her thigh. 'Don't!' she cried, 'Don't!' 'You are now to be branded, Slave Girl,' I told her. 'No,' she screamed. Then I branded her. For five long Ihn I held the iron, pressing it in. I watched it sink in her thigh, smoking and crackling and hissing. It was a larger brand than that of the four-bosk horns; I made sure it marked her more deeply. We three, Hassan, I and the girl, smelled the marked, burned slave flesh of her. Then, swiftly, cleanly, I withdrew it. Her head was back. She was screaming and weeping. 'A perfect brand,' said Hassan, looking on. 'Perfect!' I was pleased. Such a brand would be envied by other girls. It would improve the sleek little animal's value."Tribesmen of Gor page 358.
TenrikNiels: "As FG eris reads the quote he moves in closer the iron hot, crackling, glowing as he presses it to her thigh, holding it.. the skin sizzles, burns , crackles as he holds it steady and true to her delicate flesh...
TenrikNiels: ... The smell of her burning flesh fills the room, he smiles, the count continuwes as he keeps the iron to her skin"
TenrikNiels: 1
TenrikNiels: 2
TenrikNiels: 3
TenrikNiels: 4
TenrikNiels: 5
TenrikNiels: 6
TenrikNiels: 7
TenrikNiels: 8
TenrikNiels: 9
TenrikNiels: 10
SalenaRya: she scream in her mouth~
YingfaLee has joined the chat
TenrikNiels: Til the count of ten.... Then he removes the iron from the girls flesh, looking as the skin still sizzles, the mark... the Kef barnd on her thigh....
erisOasisScimitars: *her shreiking scream striking her inner ear*..
SalenaRya: she takes a few deep breaths as sweat spills over her forehead~
TenrikNiels: brand*
YingfaLee: -moving into the Oasis and stopping sharply hearing the scream. kneeling down upon the stones she waits for the branding to finish before speaking-
erisOasisScimitars: *biting her lips as she remembers the touch of the irons to her flesh.... the familiar smell of buring flesh filling her nostrils.. *
TenrikNiels: *Placing the iron back in the coals, he steps in close once again to the girl. today you have completed the journey atarted many days, weeks ago, today rya (soon to be renamed) congratulations girl... you are now oficially a citizen to the Oasis Of Two Scimitars..
TenrikNiels: ii
SalenaRya: she grew sick from the smell a she turns her head~
TenrikNiels: started*
YingfaLee: -bowing down she kisses the stones and speaks softly- may girl be permitted to enter should it so please the Free?
TenrikNiels: aye girl, you may
erisOasisScimitars: congratulations sister
erisOasisScimitars: ii
TenrikNiels: Today girl, you will remain naked, make sure to see the Master Physician as he will tend to the wounds and brand..
YingfaLee: thank you Master. -rising and moving inside she kneels upon a pillow seeing the Master and Mistress are busy-
SalenaRya: thank you Master
TenrikNiels: For now I am certain your sisters can assist you with what you may need until then..
TenrikNiels: Congratulations girl...
TenrikNiels: It was my pleasure...
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: salenarya has her ceremony   salenarya has her ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:49 am

Congratulations sister.. *big big huggles*
Back to top Go down
Ubara
Ubara

PostSubject: Re: salenarya has her ceremony   salenarya has her ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:59 am

Congrats!

Well done!
Back to top Go down
https://oasisoftwoscimitars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: salenarya has her ceremony   salenarya has her ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:13 pm

congrats sister so happy for you
Back to top Go down
ying

PostSubject: Re: salenarya has her ceremony   salenarya has her ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:32 pm

congrats sister cheers
Back to top Go down
Lady Imbri
Lady Imbri

PostSubject: Re: salenarya has her ceremony   salenarya has her ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:37 pm

Congratulations sister!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: salenarya has her ceremony   salenarya has her ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:54 pm

congrats sister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: salenarya has her ceremony   salenarya has her ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:30 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers CONGRATS mine cheers cheers cheers cheers I am so happy for you cheers cheers cheers cheers -does her happy dance- cheers cheers cheers cheers raising her hands through the air cheers cheers cheers cheers shaking them around cheers cheers cheers cheers shouting out my girl did her ceremony cheers cheers cheers cheers woop woop cheers cheers cheers cheers shouting out yay cheers cheers cheers cheers -still doing her happy dance cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: salenarya has her ceremony   salenarya has her ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Congratulations Mistress and sister!!!! flower flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: salenarya has her ceremony   salenarya has her ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:23 pm

~smiles brightly ~ congrats little one this was well earned. ~hugs tightly~ glad to have you among the Oasis girls. sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Mistress Noor Al Asad
Mistress Noor Al Asad

PostSubject: Re: salenarya has her ceremony   salenarya has her ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:42 pm

Congratulations dear girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: salenarya has her ceremony   salenarya has her ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:10 pm

Congrats sister.
Back to top Go down
Lilithlevana11
Lilithlevana11

PostSubject: Re: salenarya has her ceremony   salenarya has her ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:50 am

congrats sister
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: salenarya has her ceremony   salenarya has her ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

salenarya has her ceremony
Page 1 of 1