Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone Empty
PostSubject: Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone   Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:54 am

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: nay all need to bleed on the new HS
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: as I see them I shall make it so
HaukBok: -Takes the ka-la-na-..and walks over towards the Home Stone twirling my quiva between my free hands fingers. Making it to the Home Stone, I run my fingers along its face..A smile and nod.- "Let us make it so then shall we." -Takes a drink of the Ka-la-na..setting it to the Ground.- "I Bok, Brute of the Kavar...To be the Companion of the Ubara Jucy..Pledge my life and my Sword to this City, and her people.. Most importantly, I will protect her, and Love her ruler, till the day of my death." -holding out the palm up of the hand previously holding the goblet, I run the blade of my quiva across it in a straight quick cut..squeezing the fist shut, and tip it side ways letting the blood drip upon the Home Stone.. I rip a piece of my Robe off and wrap it around the cut. Using my teeth I tie it in place.. bending down I pick up the goblet and make my way back inside, sitting down beside Juicy, I raise the goblet to my lips once more..then set it upon the arm of the chair.- Perfection.
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~watches him as he rises swiftly i moved behind him as I would watch him with a smile as the heartbeat would be intense seeing his actions I leaned in with a kiss as he wrapped his hand and walked with him to the seat as I just smiled to him ~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone   Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:03 am

well done -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone   Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:16 am

awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone    Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:17 am

Ubar and Ubara, This girl wishes to congratulation You Both. She is very happy that she was there tonight to experience such an important event. May the Priest Kings help guide You on Your journey together and may happiness and love be Yours always.
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone   Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:05 pm

Nice to see the commitment to the city and our Ubara
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone   Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:09 pm

Great job. Impressive show of commitment. Welcome Hauk.
Back to top Go down
KilikHalfEar
KilikHalfEar

Location : "Further, members of Castes such as Physicians and Builders use the Fairs for the dissemination of information and techniques among Caste Brothers, as is prescribed in their codes in spite of the fact that their respective cities may be hostile." (Priest Kings of Gor pg. 9)

PostSubject: Re: Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone   Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:15 pm

EXCELLENT SHWOING WELL DONE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone   Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:03 pm

wow I am in total shock and aww, my well done you are one to show true commiment for our HS and our wondeful Ubara, I stand and aplaud you for that case of commiment to the beloved city well done I say well done.....Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone   Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:35 pm

congratulations mother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone   Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:59 pm

well done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone   Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bok's bleeding on the Home Stone
Page 1 of 1