Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eris-FG
eris-FG

Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone Empty
PostSubject: Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone   Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:44 pm

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~looks to Wulf ~ It is with great honor you have come to the HS and have fitted in perfectly as well as your partcipation is exactly what we desire in a family member as you grow stronger into the gorean life with us we become closer to you and at this time I will ask you to take the vow and commitment to the HS ~
HyukiSun: ty)
TenrikNiels: (perhaps she will properly greet once this is over, she is being respectful and saying hello. ids that not okay?)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( sorry i pulled us here without letting her finish )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( cause i need to run out also )
SyndarzaSun: (it is fine Tenrik)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: do you Wulf at this time wish to pledge your very life to the HS of the Oasis of Two Scimitars ?
scarletwulf: it has already been pledged my Ubara
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles as you will now take the vow to always show Honor and uphold yourself as a citizen with pride of your Home Stone and with doing so you would rather die to see anything other then the home you have now become a citizen of do you agree ? ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: die if needed*
scarletwulf: i agree with all my being
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: hold out your hand FM palm up
scarletwulf: *holds out his hand palm up the scars from the forge covering his arms*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~with one hand i grab to his wrist the other hand i slip my dagger from the leather and with the tip i cut a line into his hand ~ sqeeze your hand and hold it above the HS
scarletwulf: *holds his hand above the HS and squeezes hard his arms flexing to produce the blood*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~now open it let the blood drop upon it as it meshes into the stone with ours then kneel and kiss the Home Stone ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles~
HyukiSun: ~watches as the small drop hit the stone ,remembering all that has transpired ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles~
scarletwulf: *opens his hand and lets the blood drip as he kneels on his right kness kissing the hs*
HyukiSun: ::thinking to himself yeah kneel and kiss it ::rare sight to see :::
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: now turn to each as we would welcome you with the final words Sa Tar Gor !
SyndarzaSun: ~smiles as she sees her brother to be blood drop on the Home Stone~
TenrikNiels: Sa tar Gor!
HyukiSun: congratulations Wulf Sa Tar Gor
SyndarzaSun: SaTar Gor!
scarletwulf: *smiles and stands facing them all*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Sa Tar Gor !
erisOasisScimitars: Sa Tar Gor !
TenrikNiels: *smiles*
TenrikNiels: Congratulations Wulf.
SyndarzaSun: Well done brother
scarletwulf: thank you all
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~huggs him welcome Wulf yoru Official citizen now ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: congrats Wulf
scarletwulf: *hugs back*
scarletwulf: again thank you all
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: eris will you post please girl
erisOasisScimitars: Yes Ubara
Back to top Go down
Lady Imbri
Lady Imbri

PostSubject: Re: Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone   Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:08 pm

Yay! Master!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone   Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:08 pm

Marbrouk Maulan
Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone   Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:33 pm

congratulations Master!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone   Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:24 pm

well done Wulf and officially welcome as congratulate you of the tasks completed to get here - cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone   Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:25 pm

congrats Master and many many smiles and welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone   Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Marbrouk Maulan Blacksmith. Well done.
Back to top Go down
Ubara
Ubara

PostSubject: Re: Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone   Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:15 pm

Congrats Wulf!
Back to top Go down
https://oasisoftwoscimitars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone   Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:12 pm

congratulations Master girl is so proud for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone   Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:25 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers congrats Wulf your finally one of us cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone   Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:53 am

Well done Brother! We are happy to have you in the Oasis. sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone   Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:50 am

oh yes Master. Doing a happy dance Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone   Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master Blacksmith Bleeding on Homestone
Page 1 of 1