Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaylee has had her Ceremony!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Kaylee has had her Ceremony!! Empty
PostSubject: Kaylee has had her Ceremony!!   Kaylee has had her Ceremony!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:13 am

KilikHalfEar: tal kaylee how are you today ?
kayleeofLordMaximus: girl is very happy Master, thank you for asking
KilikHalfEar: i am glad, this is the day we've been looking forward to
KilikHalfEar: carry on kaylee
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles~
kayleeofLordMaximus: *nods and smiles bigger* yes Master *she slips to kneel before the MIstress Merchant, her knees pressed tight together as she lowers her head and places a small kiss onto her feet. her head lifts and her eyes sparkle as she speaks* Tal Mistress, girl hopes you are feeling well today
KilikHalfEar: I am good Tenrik thank you for asking
SyndarzaSun: ~smiles to kaylee~ greetings little one Iam feeling fine thank you yu may continue
TenrikNiels: Good to hear brother.
kayleeofLordMaximus: thank you Mistress *she rises to her feet and slips to kneel before the Master First Sword. her knees pressed apart she lowers her head with her lips parted and places a small kiss onto his feet. she lifts her head and smiles up to him* Tal Master, girl hopes you have had an enjoyable evening
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -makes her way quickly into the hall, closing her eyes as she would move past the snake pits-
kayleeofLordMaximus: *she quietly rises and moves to kneel before the Mistress Scribe, her knees press and using a small rep cloth she wipes sand from her feet. then she folds her body with her lips parted and places a small kiss onto her feet. she lifts her head up and smiles* Tal Mistress, girl hopes you are doing well
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: Tal kaylee i am well yes its wonderful to see you this day I hope your evening is going well for you
kayleeofLordMaximus: *she smiles and nods, nervous for her ceremony, but very happy to be having it* yes Mistress, girl is doing well thank you for asking
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: you may continue kaylee -smiles-
kayleeofLordMaximus: thank you Mistress *she slips to kneel onto a pillow*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~looks to kaylee strip girl and go to the pole so I can lock you in ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Killi will you join me at the whipping post
KilikHalfEar: yes Ubara
kayleeofLordMaximus: *her eyes widen and she looks up to the Ubara, pulling her silks from her body she sets them next to the pillow and walks to the post, her heart pounding*
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -nods-
SyndarzaSun: ~her blue eyes would watch kaylee as she starts her ceremony~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~I will ask all to be silent for a few so I can speak ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~look sto kaylee as she takes herslf to the whipping post as I lock her in i would whisper to her " you have made us proud girl you have done all required to be made a official slave of the city and the Personal to the First Spear Killik, It is a honor to have you with as you work extra hard for the collar upon your neck I am very proud of you ~
kayleeofLordMaximus: *hearing the Ubara speaking her heart swells, happy to be a part of a city so great as the Oasis of Scimitar is. her voice is soft yet clear even through her nerves* thank you Ubara, girl is happy you are pleased, she very much appreciates being a part of your city and loves all of the people in it and wants only to be pleasing to all
HyukiSun: (ceremony please enter and sit)))
EmpTatumNyxBloodclaw: (nods)
KilikHalfEar: ~ listens to words smiling ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles to her as I speak ..... you have done more then shown your ways of a true kajira girl and at this time you woner will whip you 10 lashes of your past life to leave behind and 10 lashes to remind you of your place as you are lucky girl to have such a loving home to care of you.. Looks to Killik as he begins to whip his girl i nod my head to him as I place the brand in the fire ~
kayleeofLordMaximus: *she takes a breath, readying herself for the whip, a small nod of her head* yes Ubara, thank you Ubara
KilikHalfEar: ( hold on screen went totally black on me just now im going to have to reload )
KilikHalfEar: ( oh screw it ill just not beable to see i can still type)
KilikHalfEar: ~ whip in hand he draws it out and cracks it over head counting his lashes out loud ~
KilikHalfEar: 1
KilikHalfEar: 2
KilikHalfEar: 3
KilikHalfEar: 4
KilikHalfEar: 5
kayleeofLordMaximus: *her body jumps feeling the whip, her hands clenching above her head*
KilikHalfEar: 6
KilikHalfEar: 7
KilikHalfEar: 8
KilikHalfEar: 9
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~grins at the Warrior as he stiked the girl~
KilikHalfEar: 10
kayleeofLordMaximus: *she whimpers and bites her lower lip. as each whip makes contact with her flawless skin she takes a breath*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~watches as the girls strikes are welts seen upon her flawless skin I would look to Killik as he readied to strike her 10 more times as he did the girls woulds would open and drip blood~
KilikHalfEar: `13fe22qfweqfd
KilikHalfEar: adsdsf
KilikHalfEar: ( sorry )
KilikHalfEar: ~ letting out a breath he draws teh whip out again for another 10 strikes ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: smiles
TenrikNiels: ~wickedly grins as he watches the whip again ready to fall upon the kajira's flesh~
kayleeofLordMaximus: *she stifles a scream....her body taking every whip and feeling it resonate through body her what she is...a slave...an oasis slave...her Masters slave*
kayleeofLordMaximus: *gasping and panting she squirms her body trembles as she tries to keep her head held high, proud she is being whipped even as she feels the blood trickling down her back*
kayleeofLordMaximus: *the final crack of the whip and she feels a tear slipping down her cheek, the sting of the marks as the blood seeps from them making her legs quiver*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~admires the work of the First Spear as I speak to the girl " what are you girl " ~
kayleeofLordMaximus: girl is a slave Ubara
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~who owns you girl ? ~
kayleeofLordMaximus: *she swallows to be able to speak again* the city Oasis of Scimitar and my Master Ubara
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: you will change your name and earn the right to be kayleOasisScimitars ( when you can )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Is that clear ?
kayleeofLordMaximus: yes Ubara, girl will change it
KilikHalfEar: she will be known as dove from now on Ubara
TenrikNiels: ~smiles~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: now you understand the collar whos of who owns you girl but you will be branded to your thigh if ever your collar is removed this will be something that signifies you are a slave girl and will be forever reminded by the mark on your skin called a" kef "
SweetShaylaStark: ~smiles as she listens to the goings on~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( ok so doveOasisScimitars)
kayleeofLordMaximus: *she nods* yes Ubara, girl understands
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: before you owner brands you I will ask you to read something to remind you of the brand girl
kayleeofLordMaximus: yes Ubara
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: "'I have not begun to punish you,' I told her. She looked at me with fear, and wonder. I tied her small garment, which I picked up from the floor, about her neck, and her hands behind her back. I strode through the halls, she, stumbling, running, following me. Outside, I untied her, and then retied her, belly up, head down, over the saddle of a kaiila, and took her to the nearby kasbah, which had once been that of Tharna. There I took her down to the forth level, the lowest level, and, throwing the tiny garment into the cell, whence it would be retrieved later, I took her to the branding chamber, threw her into the device, and locked it on her thigh. Hassan was there and the iron was already hot. It was the same iron with which he had, the night before, marked the proud Tarna. It had been cleaned, with a solvent. One iron, properly cared for, can mark thousands of women. 'No, Master,' she said, 'please!' 'Do you wish to mark her?' asked Hassan. 'Yes,' I said. I would place the mark on her left thigh, above that of the four-bosk horns. It would be the common Gorean female slave mark, fitting for a low girl, such as she, one who had not been fully pleasing. I held up the iron, white hot, for the girl's inspection. 'You will soon be branded, Girl,' I told her. 'Don't brand me!' she cried. 'Please don't brand me!' She wept. Hassan regarded her with interest. 'We are now ready,' I told her. She looked at me, then at the glowing, white-hot marking surface of the iron. She watched it with horror, as it approached her. I held it poised at her thigh. 'Don't!' she cried, 'Don't!' 'You are now to be branded, Slave Girl,' I told her. 'No,' she screamed. Then I branded her. For five long Ihn I held the iron, pressing it in. I watched it sink in her thigh, smoking and crackling and hissing. It was a larger brand than that of the four-bosk horns; I made sure it marked her more deeply. We three, Hassan, I and the girl, smelled the marked, burned slave flesh of her. Then, swiftly, cleanly, I withdrew it. Her head was back. She was screaming and weeping. 'A perfect brand,' said Hassan, looking on. 'Perfect!' I was pleased. Such a brand would be envied by other girls. It would improve the sleek little animal's value."
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Tribesmen of Gor page 358.
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -looks to Gin and smiles, whispering to her- Tal
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~looks to Killik as i hand him the brand as he would press it to her skin for the count of ten I held my nose tightly as the smell makes me gagg i was prepaired for the final act of branding to make the girl official ~
LadyGingerTalton: -nods to Rhi-
TenrikNiels: ~Watches the First Spear as he takes hold of the iron and moves to brnad the girl~
KilikHalfEar: ~ takes the brand from teh Ubara and moves within reach of the girl pressing teh brand to her skin ~
KilikHalfEar: ~ pulls the brand away the smell of the burnt flesh filling his nose ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~watches the brand pull from her skin I smile to him as it looked just perfect now the girls skin is truly flawless , as i moved to her unlocking her from the post as I whisper " congrats girl you are now official " ~
TenrikNiels: ii
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ii
LadyGingerTalton: -winces and glances over at the girl knowing the pain
kayleeofLordMaximus: *her entire body trembles, her heart races and she clenches her eyes shut, the feel of the burning hot brand on her skin and she cries out, her fists clench and she pulls on the restraints. she feels it sinking into her skin, she can smell her own skin burning...feeling her head swooning she takes a breath*
TenrikNiels: Congratulations dove
TenrikNiels: Congratulations Kilik.
HyukiSun: yes congratulations Kilik and dove
HyukiSun: well done
KilikHalfEar: thank you all and congrats dove
SyndarzaSun: Congratulations to you both ~smiles~
SweetShaylaStark: ~smiles proudly for her sister remeber well in her mind her very own ceremony~ Congratualtions sister dove, this one is so very excited for you!!
HyukiSun: smiles over to his love and then down to his girl-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: congrats First Spear you have a fine girl ~smiles~
kayleeofLordMaximus: *her legs quivering she is now grateful for being tied for she may fall to the floor with out it. her voice is shakey as she speaks...tears of joy run down her face* thank you Ubara, thank you my Masert
kayleeofLordMaximus: *Master
SweetShaylaStark: Congratulations Master First Spear
SyndarzaSun: ~looks to Sun and smiles sweetly to him~
LadyGingerTalton: congrats to both of you
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( shay will you post log please )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: mine ?
SyndarzaSun: ~turns her eyes to shayla then to her sister
SweetShaylaStark: Yes Ubara, this one would be more than happy to
KilikHalfEar: seeing where the Ubara unlocked the girl he moves to lift the girl and carry her to a pillow to rest ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: thank you girl
LadyGingerTalton: -meets syns eyes-
SweetShaylaStark: ~smiles and nods proudly~
TenrikNiels: brb
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: congrats kayle
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: ii
HyukiSun: tyt)
melOasisScimitars: Congrats sister
SyndarzaSun: ~smiles to her sister then watches Kilik carry his girl~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( I am sorry but now i must go cause im passing out tired dove im happy you made it girl and Killi congrats to you ... mel we will talk tomorrow I wish you all well )
SyndarzaSun: Sun? ~looking at the girl's back and down to her brand~
HyukiSun: she needs to have her back washed and disinfected
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaylee has had her Ceremony!!   Kaylee has had her Ceremony!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:14 am

Congratulations Master First Spear and sister dove!! This girl is happy that she could be there for Y/your important night!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaylee has had her Ceremony!!   Kaylee has had her Ceremony!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:05 am

Congratulations to First Spear and dove. Was thrilled and honored to be present for it.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Noor Al Asad
Mistress Noor Al Asad

PostSubject: Re: Kaylee has had her Ceremony!!   Kaylee has had her Ceremony!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:41 am

Congratulations to you both, sorry I missed it
Back to top Go down
Lady Imbri
Lady Imbri

PostSubject: Re: Kaylee has had her Ceremony!!   Kaylee has had her Ceremony!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:12 am

Yay! Congratulations sister dove, girl loves the new name Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaylee has had her Ceremony!!   Kaylee has had her Ceremony!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:50 am

was a very good ceremony ,congratulations Kilik and his lil dove cheers
Back to top Go down
Ubara
Ubara

PostSubject: Re: Kaylee has had her Ceremony!!   Kaylee has had her Ceremony!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:38 am

Congrats to borh of you yay!
Back to top Go down
https://oasisoftwoscimitars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Kaylee has had her Ceremony!!   Kaylee has had her Ceremony!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:42 am

Congrats sister and Master
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaylee has had her Ceremony!!   Kaylee has had her Ceremony!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:51 am

Congrats to you both, Kilik and little dove. Another fine girl joins the high ranks in the Oasis. Great job sweetie cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kaylee has had her Ceremony!!   Kaylee has had her Ceremony!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:02 pm

Thank you all so so much, girl is so very happy. flower flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaylee has had her Ceremony!!   Kaylee has had her Ceremony!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:26 pm

so happy for you sister dove, and Master First Spear may your journey together be a long one, full of passion , desire, and love

"She had known then that she was his, and in perfection.
I had no doubt they fitted together, in the order of nature,
in the most intimate, beautiful and fulfilling relationship
possible between a man and a woman, that of love master and love slave."
-Magicians of Gor - Page 15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaylee has had her Ceremony!!   Kaylee has had her Ceremony!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:24 pm

congrats Killik and dove, nice ceremony
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaylee has had her Ceremony!!   Kaylee has had her Ceremony!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:02 pm

Congratulations to You Killik and to you, dove. It was a lovely ceremony to read and I am sorry I missed it.
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: Kaylee has had her Ceremony!!   Kaylee has had her Ceremony!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:19 pm

wow .. what beautiful ceremony... Congratulations Master and sister dove.. love the name!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaylee has had her Ceremony!!   Kaylee has had her Ceremony!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:20 pm

congratulations sister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaylee has had her Ceremony!!   Kaylee has had her Ceremony!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:16 pm

so mad I missed dove's ceremony but congrats hun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaylee has had her Ceremony!!   Kaylee has had her Ceremony!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaylee has had her Ceremony!!
Page 1 of 1