Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Example of Three Post Serve

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eris-FG
eris-FG

Example of Three Post Serve Empty
PostSubject: Example of Three Post Serve   Example of Three Post Serve Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:20 pm

erisOasisScimitar: ~looks up to Him~ Master, may eris get You anything?

Master Tenrik: yes caps

Master Tenrik: get me a ramberry juice

erisOasisScimitar: Yes Master...

erisOasisScimitar: ~she rises quickly, stepping back three tiny steps before turning to disappear beyond the walls of the kitchen. she proceeds quickly to the cupboard plucking down His Scorpion tankard then inspects it carefully running the rim over the delicate inner skin of her wrist~

erisOasisScimitar: ~she'd laid the tankard on the counter while she washed her hands carefully.. then.. plucking down a clean rep cloth she polished His Tankard to a gleaming shine then poured the freshly squeezed juice into the vessel. Nimble fingers then lifted the heavy tankard and she returned to the room~

erisOasisScimitar: ~she stood at the entry for an ihn while smoothing down her hair and silks... the song of her ankle belles delicately filled the room with lyrical sound as she came to kneel at His feet. eris placed the cool vessel to her belly then to her heart for three tiny beats before offering it with outstretched arms and head bowed~ eris brings Master His ramberry.. she hopes it quenches His thirst this night and He is pleased with her serve of it
erisOasisScimitar: nadu

Master Tenrik: ~ takes the tankard and a long drought of the juice,~ mm excellent eris I find both the drink and your serve of it pleasing girl and you more then the drink
Back to top Go down

Example of Three Post Serve
Page 1 of 1