Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collaring of jini

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Collaring of jini Empty
PostSubject: Collaring of jini   Collaring of jini Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:59 pm

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles to the girl as I tap my lip in thought hmmm .... I really hate the collar you wear girl let me see if my key would unlock it girl ~
LastIceDragon: well you do seem to have collar fever Ubara
UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars Whisper: ~giggles ~`
jiniFourPalmsjiniFourPalms Whisper: -she looks to the Ubara and smiles softly raisng her hair so it is out of the way-
UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars Whisper: ~ taking a key as I would push it into the locks and a smile forms as the key turned I move it around as I would then see the metal fall to the floor I give it a swift kick as it shot across the floor landing under the blacksmiths chair I thought hmm good aim once again Ubara to myself~
jiniFourPalms: -watches as the collar rolls and falls onto the floor, gaping in awe at the power of the UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~winks to the girl " Syn will do a collaring of you girl and you will be city girl for 30 days then I shall speak to you of who will be your owner girl is this clear ?"~
jiniFourPalms: yes Ubara -she replies softy with a small smile upon her lips-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~looks to jini move to Merchant girl so she may collar you ~
SyndarzaSun: come jini to my feet
jiniFourPalms: -"yes Ubara" she replies quickly moving to the boots of the Merchant and kneeling in front of Her, remembering to keep her thighs closed-
doveOasisScimitars: *she smiled as she watched her new sister moving to kneel before the Mistress Merchant*
doveOasisScimitars: *giggles softly as she continues to create a gentle breeze for the Ubara*
SyndarzaSun: ~looks down to the girl at her feet ~ ready my dear?
jiniFourPalms: -bites her lip feeling her heart increase- yes Mistress -she replies taking a calming breath
doveOasisScimitars: *smiles as she watches*
Zandua has joined the chat
SyndarzaSun: ~smiling at the girl and in a soft but stern voice~ By the order of UbaraJuicyOfScimitars you will be collared to Oasis Of Two Scimitars. You will complete your thirty days of probation. learning and following the rules of the Oasis.
jiniFourPalms: -listening to the soft but stern voice of the Mistress she utters a soft "yes Mistress in reply not entirly certain if she was needed to reply-
SyndarzaSun: ~taking a breath she continues~ For the next thirteen days you will have no time in the furs, you will observe , listen and learn our ways. In those 30 days you will do your essay and your chores. After your time has been spent in probation you will then have an exam on your knowledge and duties of the Oasis and Gor, then you will have a ceremony to make you a city slave until such time that a Master or Mistress deems to take you as their own to please and use as they see fit.
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles seeing the girl being collared ~
SyndarzaSun: Do you understand this girl?
jiniFourPalmsjiniFourPalms Whisper: yes Mistress -she replies to let Her know she understood-
SyndarzaSun: ~she takes the golden Oasis collar from her belt and brings it forth in her delicate hands~ There are four common purposes of the collar.
jiniFourPalms: -sees the collr and quickly moves her hair out of the way as she listens to the Mistress Merchant-
LastIceDragonLastIceDragon WhisperAdd Friend: *leans against the high backed chair watching the exchange between the slave girl and the Merchant, his eyes mesmerized by the collar momentarily, trying to value its worth*
SyndarzaSun: It will designate you as a slave. It will identify your city as well as your Master/Mistress. It will impress the Oasis slavery upon you and lastly ~giggles~ It will make you easier to leash.
doveOasisScimitars: *giggles softly as she continues to lift and lower the fan*
UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars Whisper: ~smiles ~
SyndarzaSun: ~leaning over slightly as she holds the collar close but not on her neck yet~ Now, repeat after me jini
jiniFourPalms: -feeling the loseness of the collar she pays attention now ready to repeat what was needed-
SyndarzaSunSyndarzaSun SyndarzaSun SyndarzaSun : I hereby submit myself, completely, totally and in all things to the Oasis Of Two Scimitars and My Owner
LastIceDragonLastIceDragon WhisperAdd Friend: *looks around for some paga, he had said he was going to have paga with the entertainment, but seeing none readily available he resigns himself to watching*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles listens ~
jiniFourPalms: i hereby submit myself, completly, totally and in all things to the Oasis Of Two Scimitars and my Owner
SyndarzaSunSyndarzaSun : ~smiles to her~ An Oasis girl, A city slave, an article of property, The city's, The Oasis to do with as it pleases"
jiniFourPalms: an Oasis girl, a City slave, an article of property, the City's, The Oasis to do with as it pleases
UbaraJucyOfScimitarsUbaraJucyOfScimitars Whisper: ~listens pleased by the girls humble tone ~
SyndarzaSun: ~ circling the collar in her hands showing her the incription, letting her read the engraving so she does understand what it says and what it means*
jiniFourPalms: -being an earthen girl and untrained in the literature of Gor but she presumed it read Oasis of Two Scimitars, she knew the significance of this so she remained still and waiting-
SyndarzaSun: ~then she turns it back around so the Oasis name faces me as I lean more forward moving the collar to jini's neck softly moving her hair out of the way. Pressing the collar closed and processed to secure the pins one by one until they click into place. All six pins click sharply then I lean back to remove my hands~ You are now of the city jini, now of the Oasis of the Two Scimitars. ~beams down at the girl with bright blue eyes~
SyndarzaSun: Welcome and learn well girl. I know you will make us proud. ~giving jini a soft smile ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~hearing the locks I smile as I would speak " well done Merchant very well done " the to the girl " welcome girl I am sure you will make the collar upon you proud girl "~
LastIceDragon: *shivers slightly hearing those pins home into place*
doveOasisScimitars: *she smiles bright* congratulations sister and welcome
jiniFourPalms: -she smiles as she hears the clicks of the collar finalise the collaring ritual, she looks up to the Mistresses robes and utters a soft- thank You Mistress -turns her head to the Ubara- girl will make You and the City proud, thank You Ubara LastIceDragon: yes congratulations are in order I would think
doveOasisScimitars: *she rises to her feet and moves to kneel before the Master, thinking during the ceremony he looked thirsty. she peeks up to him and softly speaks* Master, may girl get you anything to drink or eat?
KingViktorDarkblade has joined the chat
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~eyes sparkle seeing my future FC entering ~
LastIceDragon: *chuckles slightly at the intuitiveness of the girl* oh I am quite fine girl and well satiated
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: Tal Love
KingViktorDarkblade: Tal Love
Back to top Go down
Dove

Collaring of jini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collaring of jini   Collaring of jini Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:51 pm

welcome sister flower
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

Collaring of jini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collaring of jini   Collaring of jini Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:33 pm

congratulations jini
Back to top Go down

Collaring of jini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collaring of jini   Collaring of jini Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:37 pm

Congratulations jini. Great job, wonderfully done.
Back to top Go down

Collaring of jini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collaring of jini   Collaring of jini Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:50 pm

Congratulations to yo sister jini!
Back to top Go down

Collaring of jini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collaring of jini   Collaring of jini Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Welcome to the Oasis
Back to top Go down
ying

Collaring of jini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collaring of jini   Collaring of jini Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:38 am

welcome sister
Back to top Go down

Collaring of jini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collaring of jini   Collaring of jini Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:18 pm

welcome sister happy to have you as a sister of the Oasis Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Collaring of jini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collaring of jini   Collaring of jini Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:18 pm

Congrats and welcome girl
Back to top Go down
Mistress Noor Al Asad
Mistress Noor Al Asad

Collaring of jini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collaring of jini   Collaring of jini Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:25 pm

Congratulations girl
Back to top Go down

Collaring of jini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collaring of jini   Collaring of jini Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:32 pm

Welcome sister
Back to top Go down

Collaring of jini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collaring of jini   Collaring of jini Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:50 pm

welcome home girl
Back to top Go down

Collaring of jini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collaring of jini   Collaring of jini Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:17 pm

congarts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Collaring of jini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collaring of jini   Collaring of jini Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collaring of jini
Page 1 of 1