Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

eris Chores

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
eris-FG
eris-FG

eris Chores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:30 pm

thank you all for reading them *huggles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:08 pm

Well done sister it was a glory to read.
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:06 pm

shukran sister sky
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:22 pm

Hearing the familiar sound of her Maulans Kaiili, eris turned on the smalls of her feet and ran to the the entrance of His home. Her dainty hands holding back the curtains awaiting His entrance. Once inside she knelt before Him to remove His boots and stockings.

Cupping her small hand and placing it on the heel of his right boot, she pulled and tugged until finally it slid off. inside His boot were grains of sand surrounded His foot that came tumbling down onto her thighs as she removed it. taking the palms of her hands she brushed it to the ground. leaning forward her hips raised from her heels as she reached to roll down the stockings that covered His foot. placing her fingers on the inside of it, she was able to slide it off. it was wet from the sweat of Her Maulans foot. holding the top of the stocking between her slender fingers, she shook like she would a rug to remove any grains of sad it contained.

As eris made the attempt to remove the boot from her Maulans left foot, she pulled and pulled..looking up to her Maulan, she said to Him.. "it's stuck".. He chuckled as she gave it another hard tug.. and as it began to slide off her Maulans foot, she landed on her bottom. through His laughter He said to her.. "be careful my me'shan you're going to hurt yourself.. girl replied as she too was laughing "Aiwa My Maulan, girl will be more careful.

Keeping her eyes lowered girl noticed how swollen her Maulans feet were. More than likely it was caused by the heat. with somewhat of a concern in her voice, girl asked her Maulan "May girl be excused My Maulan?, girl would like to see if Master Physician has a remedy for the swelling in your feet". He agreed that she could go to Master Physicians tent for whatever He could offer for the swelling..

*Harta*.. she rose to her feet to leave her Maulan's home and make her way to Master Physicians tent. her calloused feet still burned from the heat of the desert sand as she glided softly with feet lightly touching...The evening sun still beaming against her flawless skin as she approached Master Physicians tent. she knelt at the entrance before crying out.. "Master Physician, are you there, May girl enter if it pleases You"? Within seconds she could hear His voice replying as He pulled back the curtain.. "Yes girl I'm here, what is it You need?.. girl expresses her concern for Her Maulan's swollen feet. *with a wave of His hand He motioned for her to rise and come inside...she followed Him as He strolled across the floor to His medical cabinet...His voice deep as He spoke.."It will take a few ehns, but I do have something that should help your Maulan...

girl watched quietly as He began removing a few viles of different oils, pouring different amounts of each into a bowl, He took a small wooden spoon, mixing them together before pouring them into a clean vile and sealing it. He then poured a few spoons of what appeared to be salt crystals into a jar. After putting the lid on the jar, Master Physician extended His arm towards the girl as He spoke..."add the contents of this jar to a pan of water filled to cover the top of His feet, allow the crystals to make a slight foam into the water before your Maulan places His feet inside the pan. Tell Him to let His feet soak for a half ahn to an ahn.. , then you can take a clean rep cloth and dry them off real good before you apply the oils in the vile to His feet.. "Aiwa Maulan Physician".. girl tucked the vile and jar into the pout that was attached at her waist.. *with a grateful tone in her voice she said "shukran Maulan Physician, if girl may be excused she will return to her Maulans home. Permission was granted and she turned to make her way home...

upon arrival to her Maulans home she quickly fetched a round pan....*wiping it clean*, pulled clean rep cloths from the drawer of the cabinet and tossed them over her shoulder, before moving to the barrel to dip enough water into the pan to cover the tops of her Maulan's feet. *pulling the jar from the pouch and removing the lid*.. *she poured some of the crystal into the water letting it come to a foam.. then moved to kneel at her Maulan's feet. She could tell Her Maulan was tired from being out in the sun all day.

Gently lifting her Maulans feet into the pan as she relayed Master Physicians message of how long to let His feet soak, then dry them and rub the contents of the vile on each foot.. girl did as Master Physician had instructed.. Shortly after her Maulan had sat back in His throne with His feet soaking in the water, He drifted off to sleep. girl waited for the allotted time of soaking before lifting each foot from the water and rubbing the oil mixture on each...she bowed her head to say a slave prayer "asking the Priest Kings to watch over Her Maulan each day, and always allow Him to return to her safora and girl each day....

As her Maulan slept, the swelling went down.. girl was thankful that she could help her Maulan again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:16 pm

First Girl this one just wanted to say that she absolutely loved reading your chores. Your wordings and attention to details are superb! This girl is completely honored to have You as a sister and certainly believes that you are more than worthy of the title of First Girl, not only through your chores, but because of everything that you do and how kind and loving you are to all around you. This girl looks up to you in so many ways and is proud to have you as a sister!
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:46 pm

Shay that is so sweet of you.. I have the utmost respect for all of my sisters, and there's nothing girl wouldn't do for any of you. I appreciate all of you and feel we work together as a team. If there's anything girl can do for the betterment of her sisters she will.. "true sisterhood".. *smiles*

love ya..
First Girl-eris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:58 am

simply amazing and loving, great chore sister love reading your work, smiles so happy that you are who you are...... I love you I love you flower flower flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:57 am

'words truly cannot describe the wonder, amazement and pride I feel and have in you eris. You always give and do your best, you set the standard for all others to follow. To say I am most pleased would surely be an understatement.

You bring to me, the Ubara, the citizens of this city and family much honor with the way you present and carry yourself. Keep up the great work and effort mine. Love you much. Hugs and Kisses.
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:53 pm

shukran My Maulan
shukran my ahkt
Back to top Go down
Lady Imbri
Lady Imbri

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:47 pm

*smiles as she watches her Safora, seeing how much care she gave to their Mualan*
This girl is very proud of her Safora, Thia one doesn't compare to her, she just looks up to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:21 am

WONDERFULLY DONE ERIS AND BIT OD FUN AS WELL - sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:07 pm

Looking forward to you next amazing and thoughtful chore mine. keep up the great work.
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Thank you my Master, and Master Physician
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:23 pm

Your doing wonderfully. I am indeed pleased with you mine. You bring honor to the city, the girls and to me. Ana bahebek.
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:01 pm

Purchasing Water Bag Supplies

early morning before sunrise girl rose from her bedding placing her tiny feet to the floor.. her slender arms stretching wide as she stretched. slipping her work camisk over her head letting it slide slowly over her frame. upon leaving her kennel she carried her lantern in her hand to help lead her way.

making her way to the leather workers tent her tiny feet padding across the ground covered by the morning dew. as she reaches the tent, she is met by the leather worker Master Tomaz. He appeared to be surprised by her being there so early in the morning as he asked.."What brings you hear so early in the morning little one?" eris replied to Him.. girl is trying to help her sister make bota's Master. She need your guidance on what to do. As this will be a new task for her, can you tell girl what she needs as far as supplies, and what patterns she should use to make the bota's.

He looked girl up one way and down the other..His eyes caught the attention of her arm bands and collar..noticing that she was First Girl of the city owned by First Sword, he gave her His prompt attention, as girl explained the details of what she was preparing for and that there would be others seeking the same information. He turned and pointed to the hides hanging in His tent.. and said.. "as you see little one, we have plenty for you and others to work with...

gazing softly to the Master she asked in her soft delicate slave voice.. "What tools does girl need to begin making the bota's?...lifting her hands to the soft leathers as the talked, she question the difference in the hides.. then explained she needed enough supplies to make fifty bota's over the next few days.

He led girl to the verr skins, handing her several large pieces, then directs her to another table with strips of leather, needles and bee's wax to coat the needles, wooden mouth pieces with corks and cord that would be measured to place the bota over the shoulder... After gathering the materials she needed she looked to the guard that accompanied her. He pulled the coins from her pouch as she opened it to pay the Master leather worker... Master helped her to load the supplies onto the cart attached to the kaiila.

After all were loaded she made her way back through the city.. reaching the storage tent where the supplies would be stored.. she called the girls together instructing each them of what needed to be done...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:57 am

Well done mine. Excellent chore, thoughtful and detailed. Always a delight reading your chores... Great job..
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:49 pm

Thank You my Maulan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:23 am

I do love you went outside the box with this chore- very well done sunny
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:39 pm

Thank You Master... now to get busy and make some.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:07 am

your so awesome sister very cool chore, let me knokw if you need any help with them love you ~hugs ~
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:00 pm

Making Bota's

excited to begin the task that Ubar had given her and her sisters, eris couldn't wait to begin. She was quite crafty with her hands and this would be a joy to do. Her sparkling brown eyes danced around searching for what she could use to make a table. she spotted two wooden horses a pile of something similar to plywood as she knew it. she ran and gathered the horses, spacing them far enough apart that the table would be stable. turning quickly to make her way to the stack of pressed wood, her dainty hands gripped the corners and slid a sheet from the stack. moving backwards towards the horses she moved quickly,. sliding the wood across the first horse then the second to make her table.

as eris worked to get the table set up she notice her sisters were unloading the rest of the supplies. everyone was busy putting the supplies in the order of which they would be used...eris laid the parchment paper flat on the table, then placed one of her Maulans, botas on top of the paper. As girl was working trying to figure out what she would use to cut the pattern and the hides with, her Maulan entered the tent, checking to see what she was working on... she fell to her knees and greeted Him properly as did the other girls.. then went on to explain that she and her sisters would be working on making bota's. not knowing what she could use to cut the parchment paper and the hides, eris speaking in a soft tone asked "Maulan, what can girl use to cut the parchment papers and the hides?.. she's not allowed to use a weapon of any source....He reached to His side and pulled a blade that was sharp enough to skin a sleen, turning the butt end of the handle around, He handed it to girl saying "use this eris and be careful...her sparkling brown eyes spread wide as He handed it to her.. "Yes My Maulan" she replied..

using a small stick and some ashes, she dipped the stick into the ashes then traced around the bota... once she had a pattern, eris took the knife and began to cut around the pattern... once she had a pattern, she was ready to begin. she looked to dove and asked her to help fold the hide so that it was close-cropped. The verr hair had been trimmed low on all of the skins. together they spread the first hide onto the table, then laid the pattern on top of the hide. eris took her Masters blade and began to push through the hide, cutting along the pattern, Her Maulan's blade was indeed sharp...

Master Tomaz had explained to girl that she would need to wet the hide once she had the pattern for the bota cut. straightening her back she stood tall, she handed the furs to phoenyx ...asking her if she could wet the hides? moving quickly phoenyx move to the barrel that was filled with water and began submerge both pieces until they were wet, girl watched as phoenyx wrung out the excess water.. towering down as she began to work, sitting down slowly with her legs crossed. eris handed her a penetrating needle that had been threaded with twine made for leather.

eris moved back to the table to begin cutting out the second pattern, as phoenyx began to stitch the first one together.. glancing up from time to time, girl noticed how she concentrated on making the small stitching, as she pulled the twine through tightly with the puncture needle.... this was a sure way to to help keep the bota from leaking...

as phoenyx finished the first one... leaving an opening for the wooden mouth piece, she handed it over to dove. The leather worker, Master Tomaz, had explained to eris how to seal the hide.. after it was stitched together girl. She had warmed the resin that was to be used to coat the hide. Dove laid it out on the table, then took a fine brush applying the resin to the bota. She made sure both sides were coated evenly with the solution, before turning it inside out. The close cropped sides were now on the outside.

Zandua had come into the storage tent asking “how she could help?” pointing to dove girl said to her “take the bota that dove has finished and put the mouth piece down in it Once you have it in, girl needs you to blow it up so the insides aren't touching, then we will let it sit over night to dry. Zandua worked the mouth piece into the tight hole. She pulled it up just under the lip of the mouth piece. Once she had the mouthpiece in, she took a deep breath and blew into the bag, then another, then another, then sealed the mouthpiece with a cork.

Eris was cutting the the hides faster than phoenyx could get them stitched so shayla decided to help her stitch the next few.. the other girls had finished bringing in the hides and the other supplies while we worked... once they were finished chase helped shayla and phoenyx, mel helped dove to seal the botas with the resin, taking their time to brush the solution on carefully.. ying and rya helped helped zan with the mouthpieces and blowing the bota's up and pushing the cork in them...

although it would take a few hours for them all to dry, the girls were eager to finish the first group of bota's... we left to finish our evening chores, then returned to add the finishing touch each of the girls brought a funnel and dipper so we could finish the first set of bota's tonight..after pulling the cork with her mouth each girl placed a funnel inside the opening to be used for drinking. Taking a dipper they filled each bota with a mixture of water and wine to cure the bag and remove any residue taste before the bag was used. Using her Masters blade, girl cut the cords for the bota's.. making them long enough to fit over a Free Mans shoulder. Mel helped eris by taking the a fine brush dipping it in an adhesive and applying it along the outer seam and hemline. They set the cord along the outer seam and hemline then tied it off just below the mouthpiece..as each girl finished filling the bags, they too helped to set the cords until all were finished...

this was just a start of the many botas that would be needed while in the desert....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:42 am

Bravo very excellent chore sister enjoyed participating and reading it thanks =
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Thank You sister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:01 pm

Ever amazing mine. A most excellent chore. Your imagination and depth is truly outstanding. Very impressive and a delightful read. very pleased and proud of you mine. continue to impress and keep up the excellent work on your chores...
Back to top Go down
Lady Imbri
Lady Imbri

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:47 am

oooo girl loved working those mouthpieces in the tight holes and blowing in them *laughs and winks* great chore First girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eris Chores   eris Chores - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eris Chores
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next