Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collaring of ginger

Go down 
+3
Mistress Noor Al Asad
Lady Imbri
Ubara
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Collaring of ginger Empty
PostSubject: Collaring of ginger   Collaring of ginger Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:52 pm

adyGingerTalton : -pushing her hood off her ginger looks she raises - Nothing - she beams-
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -smiles as she watches Gin-
TenrikNiels: hmmm..
LadyGingerTalton: -soft steps lead her before the Admin as she stands before Him. Looking back to Rhi with a soft knowing smile she kneels before Him her arms over her head. - I Lady Ginger Talton submit myself to the Oasis of the Two Scimitars
doveOasisScimitars: *her eyes widen as she watches the Mistress Baker moving to kneel before the Master Admin*
TenrikNielsTenrikNiels Whisper: -Listens-
TenrikNielsTenrikNiels Whisper: -watches-
melOasisScimitars: *tits her head at MistressBaker wondering*
LadyGingerTalton: -jaden pools look at His boots her heart beating as she waits -
TenrikNiels: -Looks over to the Administrator. archs a brow, his gaze would go back to Ginger-
LordNyxMarfedelom: - he watches the FW kneel before him. He hears her words and tries to decide the proper words to respond with. He glances towards the others to see if there would be any objections to it, then back to Ginger. He goes to look her in her eyes as he speaks "Is this what you truely seek Gin?"-
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -she watches-
LadyGingerTalton: - she upturns her face to the Admin. Jaded eyes meeting His her tones soft - Yes
TenrikNiels: -smiles-
LordNyxMarfedelom: He continues to stare at her before speaking "So be it.....rise gin and remove your dress so that you may take your place as slave"-
TenrikNiels: -He hears the girls reply, he looks to the admin. as he speaks to the girl. His gaze upon her -
LadyGingerTalton: Yes Master - the girl smiles and removes the gown she put on the day she was freed and now would take it off again to become her true self again-
LadyGingerTalton: nadudown
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -she teared a little watching her happiness lighten the room she smiled-
doveOasisScimitars: *she watches silently as the Mistress becomes a slave*
LadyGingerTalton: -after stipping down she set the robes aside and kneel before the Admin once more. sun kissed thighs part as she leans forwards kissing his booted feet - Tal Master and thank you. should this once greet and move to the cage?
SyndarzaSun: ~her eyes filled with tears for her sister as she tries to smile seeing her happy once again~
LordNyxMarfedelom: - He keeps his gaze on her, still surprised that she would submit freely, but seeing her happiness return to her face , he gives her a soft smile as he reaches into his pouch and pulls out an Oasis collar. He then reflects on her time as a Free and cant help but think how ironic this is, then speaks to her again " former slaver , I take it I dont need to remind you what this is" He holds the collar up for her to see.-
TenrikNiels: -smiles-
TenrikNiels: -Leans forward in the throne, his eyes on the lovely throat of the gir as she kneeled before the Administrator-
LadyGingerTaltonLadyGingerTalton : -jade eyes look at the golden collar of the oasis - " No Master this girl knows it well
TenrikNiels: _He wickedly grins as his brother has "that look" in his eyes.-
LordNyxMarfedelom: "Then tell me what this represents then"
doveOasisScimitarsdoveOasisScimitars Whisper: (may girl step away for a moment please?)
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: you may dove
LadyGingerTaltonLadyGingerTalton : 1. It will designate me as a slave
doveOasisScimitars: thank you Mistress *silently pads across the room to kneel at the blocks, tilting her head back so the guards can clip her in*
LadyGingerTaltonLadyGingerTalton : 2. It will identify my city as well as my Master.
LadyGingerTalton: 3. It will impres the Oasis and my slavery upon myself
LadyGingerTaltonLadyGingerTalton : 4. it makes me easier to leash or -with a smiles - For the First sword to grab me close and kiss this girl as he does to many of the girls
LordNyxMarfedelom: - he tries to not laugh at that last part "I do hope the First Sword isnt the only one that does that"
LadyGingerTaltonLadyGingerTalton : -she beams up with her impish smile-
melOasisScimitars: *giggling softly*
LordNyxMarfedelom: "Now repeat after me ginger" he waits a few moments before speaking again "I ,ginger, hereby submit myself, completely, totally and in all things to the Oasis Of Two Scimitars and My Master or Mistress and am an Oasis girl, A city slave, an article of property, The city's, The Oasis to do with as it pleases"-
LadyGingerTalton: "I ,ginger, hereby submit myself, completely, totally and in all things to the Oasis Of Two Scimitars and My Master or Mistress and am an Oasis girl, A city slave, an article of property, The city's, The Oasis to do with as it pleases"
LadyAnneFatal has joined the chat
LadyAnneFatal: ((loading))
doveOasisScimitars: (may girl return please?)
LordNyxMarfedelomLordNyxMarfedelom Whisper: - he tries to decide if he should have her be caged for 3 days or not, moves the cold steel of the collar closer to her neck, then pauses for a moment as he speaks again "Last chance Ginger, if you have any doubts or regrets now is the chance to say it" he waits her response-
LadyGingerTalton: The only thing this one regrets was taking the steel from my neck a month ago
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: (you may dove)
doveOasisScimitars: (thank you Mistress) *she waits for the guards to unclip her and she silently returns to kneel on a pillow*
melOasisScimitars: May girl be right back?
LadyAnneFatal: ((posting))
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -tears a little and nods to hearing her words-
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: you may mel
melOasisScimitars: Thank you Mistress
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrindMrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind Whisper: your welcome
LadyAnneFatal: -the Scribe enters the halls silently, taking in those before her. her eyes blinking in shock upon seeing the One she knew as Lady Ginger in steel speak of regretting being freed. she gasps lightly, then recovers looking to Tenrik, then My and Lastly Lady Rhi- Tal Nyx, Tal Tenrik, Tal Lady Rhi..
doveOasisScimitars: *she rises as she hears the voice of the new MIstress Scribe moving to kneel beside her, taking a small rep cloth she gently wipes the sand from her feet*
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: Tal Anne
LordNyxMarfedelom: -He places the Collar around her neck and takes the key and locks the collar hearing each one of the 6 tumblers lock into place. He then smiles to her as he speaks to her "By order of myself the Administrator, on behalf of the Ubara, you will serve 30 days as a city slave before being given to a new owner.... Is that understood ginger"-
LadyAnneFatal: -she looks down to the girl and nods to her appreciatively-
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -her eyes looks to her and smile as she looked to Nyx and grin-
LadyAnneFatal: -she can scarecely believe what transpires before her-
Back to top Go down
Ubara
Ubara

PostSubject: Re: Collaring of ginger   Collaring of ginger Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:46 pm

City slave
No clains entertained
enslaved document needed
Never can be Freed again
Back to top Go down
https://oasisoftwoscimitars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Collaring of ginger   Collaring of ginger Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:57 pm

sighs and nods-welcome home sister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collaring of ginger   Collaring of ginger Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:53 pm

read/understood/good luck gin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collaring of ginger   Collaring of ginger Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:06 am

Ubara, I wish to speak to you regarding this as I have a few questions regarding something that occured after this took place, left me pissed and confused regarding things and definately need some clarification on them
Back to top Go down
Lady Imbri
Lady Imbri

PostSubject: Re: Collaring of ginger   Collaring of ginger Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:17 am

Welcome back sister *hugs her tightly*
Back to top Go down
Ubara
Ubara

PostSubject: Re: Collaring of ginger   Collaring of ginger Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:21 am

I will be online tomorrow for all those who wish to see me pc one at a time plzz
Back to top Go down
https://oasisoftwoscimitars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Collaring of ginger   Collaring of ginger Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:32 am

-shakes my head, eyes in wanderment, welcome back sister -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collaring of ginger   Collaring of ginger Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:59 am

read and understood. I wish you the best ginger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collaring of ginger   Collaring of ginger Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:47 am

Welcome sister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collaring of ginger   Collaring of ginger Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:58 am

read and acknowledge best wishes to you Gin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collaring of ginger   Collaring of ginger Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:49 pm

welcome sister girl hopes sister has found happiness
Back to top Go down
Mistress Noor Al Asad
Mistress Noor Al Asad

PostSubject: Re: Collaring of ginger   Collaring of ginger Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:31 pm

We can't be something we aren't, you clearly search deep within ginger, good luck
Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Collaring of ginger   Collaring of ginger Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:08 pm

welcome sister flower
Back to top Go down
KilikHalfEar
KilikHalfEar

Location : "Further, members of Castes such as Physicians and Builders use the Fairs for the dissemination of information and techniques among Caste Brothers, as is prescribed in their codes in spite of the fact that their respective cities may be hostile." (Priest Kings of Gor pg. 9)

PostSubject: Re: Collaring of ginger   Collaring of ginger Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:36 pm

good luck gin i hope this make you happy
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: Collaring of ginger   Collaring of ginger Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:10 pm

welcomes her sister back into the fold.. *huggles sister gin*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collaring of ginger   Collaring of ginger Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:03 pm

Welcome returns sister gin.
Back to top Go down
raychel-SG
raychel-SG

PostSubject: Re: Collaring of ginger   Collaring of ginger Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:22 am

Wishing you the best in this choice, sister
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collaring of ginger   Collaring of ginger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collaring of ginger
Page 1 of 1