Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lesson #6 Greetings of Oasis of Two Scimitars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eris-FG
eris-FG

Lesson #6 Greetings of Oasis of Two Scimitars Empty
PostSubject: Lesson #6 Greetings of Oasis of Two Scimitars   Lesson #6 Greetings of Oasis of Two Scimitars Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:43 am

Lesson #6 - Greeting Oasis of Two Scimitars Free Citizens

Purpose: Greetings are required of every slave upon being given permission to enter the Home. They are usually expected in other Homes, but permission must be granted before greeting in Other Homes. There are components required for greets, as are for every other aspect of slave servitude. This lesson is designed to help the Oasis of Two Scimitars slave to learn how to provide a greet that rivals all other slaves in Gor. In Oasis of Two Scimitars, there is a greeting order for when the slave enters the room. This is listed in the Oasis of Two Scimitars laws. It is important that all slaves follow this greeting order.

Assignment

Write an example of each of the following:
Greeting a Oasis of Two Scimitars Master/Mistress:
Greeting a Visiting Master/Mistress:
Write the Order of Greeting

Topic Information:

The key components for a greet are simple but expected. 1) Kneel before the Free; 2) kiss Their feet. Note, kajirus (boys) do not kiss the feet of a Free Male, they are to kiss the floor next to the feet of a Free Male. The rest is to be described out like it was explained in the lesson on entrances. Below is the way a Oasis of Two Scimitarsslut is to greet the Free of Oasis of Two Scimitars. (kajirus greets to FM are different than listed below)

To greet a FM with no FW present:

The sultry slut kneels before the handsome Oasis of Two Scimitars Master, her heart beating quickly in her chest if only due to being in His presence. Creamy thighs rip open wide to reveal her glistening heat for His pleasure as her back arches to present firm, perky breasts for His inspection. After a few short moments, her head lowers and dark tresses fall from her shoulders to frame the delicate features of her face as soft, supple lips press kisses of respect and obedience to each boot. The soothing melodic voice of the slut rises through the port air as she speaks.* Greetings Master.

To greet a FM with a FW present:

The sultry slut kneels before the handsome Oasis of Two Scimitars Master, her heart beating quickly in her chest if only due to being in His presence. Creamy thighs part discreetly to reveal her glistening heat for Him alone in respect to the FW present as her back arches to present firm, perky breasts for His inspection. After a few short moments, her head lowers and dark tresses fall from her shoulders to frame the delicate features of her face as soft, supple lips press kisses of respect and obedience to each boot. The soothing melodic voice of the slut rises through the port air as she speaks.* Greetings Master.

To greet a FW:

The sultry slut kneels before the beautiful Oasis of Two Schimitars Mistress, her heart beating quickly in her chest if only due to being in Her presence. Creamy thighs press together and her back is arrow straight in perfect tower. After a few short moments, her head lowers and dark tresses fall from her shoulders to frame the delicate features of her face as dainty digits carefully raise the lower hem of Her lavish gown. Soft, supple lips press kisses of respect and obedience to each foot before the soothing melodic voice of the slut rises through the port air as she speaks.* Greetings Mistress

It is important for the slave to put his/her heart into each greet, every time. This is where a slave can paint a picture of his or her obedience and desire to be pleasing.

Examples from the books:

There are many defined forms of "Obeisance" presented in the books, and it is clearly implied that there are many more ways to properly display such deference. At the command of a Master for a girl to "perform obedience", how the girl does so is much up to her, so long as obeisance is shown as demanded. Sometimes slaves are further trained by their owners to display their obeisance through the assumption of a prescribed modality. The form itself is a public and obvious display of humility.

"There are many ways to perform obeisance. "I said. "I am a free woman," she said, " I know none of them." "I shall instruct you briefly in three," I said. " First kneel before me , back on your heels, yes, with your knees wide, wider, your hands on your thighs, your back straight, your breasts out, good, your belly in, good, and now lower your head in deference, in submission." "Now that," I said, " may not be exactly a form of obeisance, for authorities do not all agree, but for our purposes we shall count it as one. It is, at any rate, a beautiful position, and it is, certainly, a common position of slave submission." "Now" I said, " and this is clearly a form of obeisance, bend forward and put your head to the mat, the palms of your hands on the mat. Good. Now lift your head little and come forward, substantially keeping the position. Forward a little more." "But then my face will be at your feet," she said," My lips will be over them!" "Yes," I said, "Good, now, put your head down and lick and kiss my feet." "I am a free Woman!" She Said. "You are a woman," I said," now softly lingeringly, and lovingly, Good." "I am not a slave," she said "All women are slaves, "I said " Imagine what this would be like if you were truly a collared slave." She gasped. "Now" I said, "for a third form of obeisance. You may belly to me." "I do not understand," she whispered. "There are various forms of bellying, " I said, and bellying may be suitably and pleasingly combined with other forms of floor movements, approaching the Master on all fours, turning to your sides and back, writhing before him, and so on. We will take a very simple variation, suitable for an ignorant free female who has not yet even begun to discover the depths of her sexuality." She looked up at me. "On your belly," I said. She backed off a bit , and went to her belly. her hair was before her face, as she now on her belly before me looked up at me. "Now inch forward," I said, " remaining low on your belly, and when you reach my feet, once again, as before, lifting your head a little, tenderly and humbly, and beautifully, as though you were a slave, lick and kiss them. Good. Good. Now take my foot and place it gently on your head. Very good. Now place it again on the Mat, and kiss it again. Good. You may now belly back a little, humbly. I have not yet given you permission to rise of course."

Mercenaries of Gor p409-410

"At his entrance Susan put the palms of her hands on the floor and lowered her head to the tiles, assuming a position of slave obeisance with her in the presence of her Master. I wondered if Ligurious's slave Master required this position of all of his women. I supposed so."

Kajira of Gor, Pg 157

"She then crawled back, on all fours, a few feet, and put her head to the floor, the palms of her hands, too, on the floor, in a common position of obeisance. "I hope to be pleasing to you today", she said. "That is a slave formula", I said. Within such formulas a girl might greet her Master in the morning."

Vagabonds of Gor, Pg264
Back to top Go down

Lesson #6 Greetings of Oasis of Two Scimitars
Page 1 of 1