Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FC Ceremony of Sun and Syn

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FC Ceremony of Sun and Syn Empty
PostSubject: FC Ceremony of Sun and Syn   FC Ceremony of Sun and Syn Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:50 am

Free Companion ceramony Of Syn and Sun

Post MasterHyukisun on Fri 30 Nov - 18:26

UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: This day was inspired when The first was Tarl's proposal to Talena when he ask her "If you will have me as my Free Companion." Talena's answer was "I accept you, Tarl of Ko-ro-ba. "I accept you as my Free Companion."
HyukiSun: ~smiles warmly~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: It gives me Great Honor and Pleasure to hold the ceremony of my Sun and Syn. The Free Companionship of two is not held lightly, the contract of the closest thing to Marriage of earth is taken highly. I shall begin with a few quotes as I would look to the two and watch as they would join hands taking a moment to gather the thoughts of what brings them here today and what will keep the contract jointly to be one admired by many.
SyndarzaSun: ~her babe blue eyes sparkle at her happiness as she smiles sweetly to him placing her warm nervous hands into his~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: There is no marriage, as we know it, on Gor, but there is the institute of the Free Companionship, which is its nearest correspondent. Surprisingly enough, a woman who is bought from her parents, for tarns or gold, is regarded as a Free Companion, even though she may not have been consulted in the transaction. More commendably, a free woman may herself, of her own free will, agree to be such a companion. And it is not unusual for a master to free one of his slave girls in order that she may share the full privileges of a Free Companionship. One may have, at a given time, an indefinite number of slaves, but only one Free Companion. Such relationships are not entered into lightly, and they are normally sundered only by death. Occasionally the Gorean, like his brothers in our world, perhaps even more frequently, learns the meaning of love.Outlaw of Gor; p. 54
HyukiSun: ~his eyes look ever soo deeply to Syn's~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: "There is no freer nor higher nor more beautiful woman," I said, "than the Gorean Free Companion. Compare her with your average wife of Earth." Nomads of Gor - Page 290
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: He was the sort of man who would set his terms for a woman, even a free woman. No woman, even one who was free, would be permitted to relate to him save on his terms, and on his terms alone. He would not argue, nor would he discuss, nor persuade nor negotiate; to the free woman’s horror she would understand that she must, as he saw fit, submit herself as hopelessly and will-lessly as a slave girl for his consideration. He would enter into no relationship except on his own terms. His terms were simple, that the woman be yielded to him, totally, that she be as much his, and as helplessly, though by her own free will, as any slave girl on whom he might choose to fix his collar. He would be, even in a companionship, to the scandal of Ar, master. No woman who failed to meet these understood, publicized and well-known terms would be acceptable.Slave Girl of Gor; p. 154
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: One may have, at a given time, an indefinite number of slaves, but only one Free Companion....Such relationships are not entered into lightly,...and they are normally sundered only by death.Outlaw of Gor, Page 54
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: It is on this day you both Pledge to the following…
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 1) )To be faithful to each other and the Companionship
HyukiSun: ~ his eyes sweep upward to the Ubara , then back to his Love~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 2) To always uphold each other and yourselves with Honor
SyndarzaSun: ~she listens intently to her serious words but her eyes will not leave his~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 3)To Protect and Heal each other in time of need
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 4)To bring Honor to each others name with all actions
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 5)To put each other before any other
HyukiSun: ~winks~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 6)To Respect the Companion and be the Protector of Each other
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 7)To discuss and share openly any concerns with each other
SyndarzaSun: ~bites her lower lip trying not to giggle nervously~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: 8)To Love your FC as your Companion is your Lover, your Friend, through the bad times as well as the good
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: Do you both agree with the said above?
HyukiSun: This I do vow and with all my heart - yes I do
SyndarzaSun: Yes Ubara I agree
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: do you have your own words to speak to eachother ?
HyukiSun: ~smiles to Syn --~ yes I do
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: ~smiles~
SyndarzaSun: ~licks her lips waiting for his words with baited breath~
HyukiSun: ~looks to her lovingly --- taking a deep breath ,, Syn you have always held my side - and all said is the truth to this day - I cherish you as not only my FC but as my truest friend - and I give you my LOve this day and forever after
HyukiSun: kisses her cheek~
HyukiSun: ~his eyes beam with pride as she stands elegantly before him ~
SyndarzaSun: ~her blue eyes begin to swell with tears of great happiness as she speaks to him~
HyukiSun: he softly wipes away the tears ~ and smiles -
HyukiSun: speak
SyndarzaSun: When I came to Schendi with wounds, starving and you caged me I never dreamed that I would be like this here with you now, but you took me in gave me a home, I trusted you and have learned through your guidance what it is to love a man. I have loved you for the longest time and I wish to make you proud and give you my honor, my deepest love. I love you, not just as my FC but as my friend
HyukiSun: thank-you as do I
HyukiSun: ~smiles ~
SyndarzaSun: as my lover, as one that I know will protect and guide me. I am more than honored to stand by your side and be your FC now and forever.
HyukiSun: Me as well Syn
SyndarzaSun: You have my heart and mu soul now and forever
HyukiSun: always did -- smiles -- and you mine now and forever as well
SyndarzaSun: ~she smiles as her face lights up being the happiest she has ever been.~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: Hands them a Gobet of wine as I spoke interlock your arms and take the goblet of Ka-la-na, the wine made of the fruit of trees by the same name and said to be the symbol of romantic love, is shared by the couple and indeed, the free companionship ritual is often referred to as 'the sharing of the wine of companionship' watches the two as they sip the wine.
HyukiSun: ~leans and tips the goblett gently and sips of the wine of Love and passion~
HyukiSun: then watches her lips fold over the rim doing the same ~
SyndarzaSun: ~her small hands grasps around the goblet as she brings to her lips~
SyndarzaSun: ~taking a small sip that seals them together~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: I Ubara of Schendi declare the Free Companionship of Sun and Syn now Official, Congrats to both with many strong wishes for the days to come.~
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: claps
UbaraJuicyOfSchendi: congratsts yay
HyukiSun: ~turning to Ubara ~ Thank - you
LordNyxMarfedelom: congrats to both of You
HyukiSun: leans to kiss his woman~
HyukiSun: kiss
HyukiSun: Thank-you for attending Captain
SyndarzaSun: ~breaths a breath she realizes she has been holding and kisses him with passion~
HyukiSun: very kind to do so
SyndarzaSun: Thank you Nyx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FC Ceremony of Sun and Syn   FC Ceremony of Sun and Syn Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:24 pm

Congrats to you both, may you both be happy for many years to come.
Back to top Go down
raychel-SG
raychel-SG

PostSubject: Re: FC Ceremony of Sun and Syn   FC Ceremony of Sun and Syn Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:23 pm

Congratulations!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FC Ceremony of Sun and Syn   FC Ceremony of Sun and Syn Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:28 am

congrats to Master and Mistress
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FC Ceremony of Sun and Syn   FC Ceremony of Sun and Syn Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:28 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers Congrats to you both......Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FC Ceremony of Sun and Syn   FC Ceremony of Sun and Syn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FC Ceremony of Sun and Syn
Page 1 of 1