Oasis Of Two Scimitars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis Of Two Scimitars

A Gorean RP In The Tahari

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zan and Raychel's ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Zan and Raychel's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Zan and Raychel's ceremony   Zan and Raychel's ceremony Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:13 pm

UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~rises as i would tap the tow at my sides and with a grin I say "follow girls"~
TenrikNiels: Tal girl, good to see you this day indeed...
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -her hand rolled over resting her girls shoulder, tapping along a little beat-
RaychelofGor: *she rises, her frame following that of her Ubara. Hands clutched before her, she nods.* Yes, my Ubara.
SalenaRya: yes Mistress~ she rises up and heels to her Mistress~
Zandua: *makes a quick glance to Ubara and shivers looking over at her sister for a moment* Yes Ubara *she moves behind her sister*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: (back room for all when ready caged slut you may come back her as well rp guards pulling you to here as your to sit silent )
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~looks to mine and zan " strip girls and mine to the post first "~
kayleeofLordMaximus: *she smiles brighter as she speaks thank you Master, rising to her feet as the hears the Ubara she follows silently*
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -follows the others to the room-
lilprincessSakuraAi: -cries-
kayleeofLordMaximus: *once in the room she moves to kneel behind the others*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~hears her cries and thinks i should give her something to tear over ~ smirks
Zandua: *she does as instructed to do so, pulling at her silks until they fall to the ground, gathering in a pool at her feet, she moves them to the side and kneels to the ground, watching silently*
RaychelofGor: *She reaches over clutching her sisters hand gently, then nods to her Ubara.* Yes, my Ubara. *her voice is soft. With quick fingers, she removes the bangles and jewels, as well as chalwar from her tanned frame, nude before the room. Swallowing against a now dry throat, her back tingles already in preperation and she moves to the post quietly.*
SalenaRya: there by her Mistress the girl kneels sielntly~
TenrikNiels: _Stepping to stand slightly to the side of Ubara he stays silent as she pepares the girls. His eyes narrow as he watchs and stands silently and proud-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~notices the flawless skin of the girls as they would be of such pleasures to the eye then to gaze upon mine as I would take a moment in a deep breath ~
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -looks down at hers and smiles-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~girls you have both prooved to not only earn the collar you so proudly wear of heavy gold upon your neck but also the brand of what will make it the last step of being a true kajira before I brand you I Will whip you both to the satisfactions of what is needed so you will always remember this day to be the day your slavery is official ~
RaychelofGor: *she gulps again against her throat, shivering slightly against the restraints. Her head nods in aknowledgment of her Ubara's words.* Yes, my Ubara...*she whispers quietly.*
Zandua: *she shivers slightly, and tries to calm her breathing, remaining silent as she continues to listen*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~it is one of the hardest things to do is to dig deep into your belly and find the fire to serve as with the strongest will of being a true submissive before I begin I just wish you both to know you have made me proud you hold a value to me and to the Free of our HS and for that consider yourselves the very best in gor cause I see you as such ~
RaychelofGor: *She nods, heart bursting in her breast in anticipation. Whispering further still, she wets her lips briefly.* Thank you, my Ubara...
lilprincessSakuraAi: -fall asleep-
Zandua: *she smiles slightly, nodding to Ubara's words, she softly speaks* Thank you Ubara
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~readies my whip with a tight grasp of the handle as I would part my legs slightly with a strong stand to the floor I lean my arm out with a small extend as I move it the Whip swirls above my head three times before striking down agaisnt my girls back the sound is chilling and would make of the loudest of a crack as it snaps against her skin I would say to her" take the 5 lashes as a sign of who you wher to be left behind as you now are more then that you leave our oldsef behind and serve in a better way this will remind you that you are of the Oasis OF Two Scimitars"~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: strike
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -cringes at the sound of the whipping-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: stirke
TenrikNiels: -watches as that gleam sparkles in his Ubara's eye as the whip falls upon the delicate flesh of the girl lashed at the post-
Zandua: *jumps with each crank of the whip*
SalenaRya: she shrinks low hearing the sound of the whip~
kayleeofLordMaximus: *she winces as she hears the sound of the whip cracking, her eyes water up*
RaychelofGor: *she squints her eyes tight, shaking at the sound before it strikes upon her flesh. Wincing at each crack, her body shakes and she fights to squirm against the lashes. Clenching her teeth tightly together, grateful for the lashes she'd recieved in her past, she makes no sound past her lips, holding tight to the pain, absorbing the blows into her memory, though tears fill her eyes.*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~as I look to her back the welts strongly apear with feeling no pitty for she is just a slave I would extend my arm back as I would twirl the whip even faster in air above my head as it came down in another yet stronger snap against her skin I grin as I Indeed have the greatest of aim " this wil represent the tounge you may have or have had as this will be on no issue and you will remain to be respectful at all time " I stirke her 5 times~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: stirke
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( imvu isnt scrolling sorry)
TenrikNiels: (no worries)
Zandua: *she starts to fiddle in her hair again, a sign showing how nervous she was, trying to remain strong for both her sister and herself*
RaychelofGor: *so saying from her Ubara, she keeps her tongue in her mouth, behind her teeth. A squeek, the smallest sound of the girl, would peel from her throat at the lashes. Clenching her toes, she remains unmoving, holding firm. She could feel the burning now, as it peeled against her flesh. Panting within her breast, the flesh rising and falling rapidly, she shakes, her body protesting, legs weak. She holds firm, strength lifting within her, and she holds the words of her Ubara, allowing them to echo within her mind.*
TenrikNiels: -Watching his as she sits, seeing her shivers, her hands play with the now braided hair, he smiles upon her, giving her a wink and a nod of approval-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~looking to the bood as it would drip in a ooze from the lashes I would know the girl was in the worst of pain not realy had Ubara cared as she would more so know the girl would never forget by the way the whip slashed deep in her skin I would extend my arm into the air as the whip twirled above my head then with a swift motion the frayed ends snapped even harder against her skin with 10 strikes this represented to be a reminder of she is property, she is nothing of importance, a beast , a peice of fuck meat for the Free , she is to be pleasing at all times and without reservations she is to be aware she is what we allow her and nothing more she is a Kajira ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: streike
Zandua: *she glances nervously up at her Master, seeing his eyes gleam with approval, knowing that she is doing him proudly as she is to go through the same initiation*
RaychelofGor: *These strikes, firmer than the last, branding into her brain and mind that she is slave, to be pleasing, to be owned. This was the strongest whipping of her life, and this thought passes through her mind. The frayed ends of the whip dig into her skin, and she begins to feel the blood dancing downward, working with the gravity, to drip down her back. At the ninth, then tenth lash, she loses herself, and much to her embarrasment, cries out against the pain. Sucking in a deep breath, she clenches her teeth once more, ashamed of her voice. Toes now numb from the clench, she fights to regain control, listening, hearing, and nodding. She knew what she was, had she not been bred as such? Keeping this thought in her mind, she clenches her fists together where they were bound.*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~unhooks my girls hands and legs as I point her to the rack to brand her I let her settle in while I would turn to zan as Iwould poin ther to the whipping post then looks with a tilt of my head Tenrik would you wish to do the honors of whipping your girl I ask ~
TenrikNiels: -Looks upon Ubara as she turns ti him and makes her request, he looks upon his girl and nods respectfully-
TenrikNiels: yes Ubara, I would be honored.
TenrikNiels: stand and strip mine.
RaychelofGor: *she rubs at her wrists, a moment, fighting the urge to touch the marks at her back. Walking, weakly, legs shaking from adrenaline, she'd move to the branding hold. Lowering her body to it, she'd arch her back, awaiting the guard to clip her in. This part, this new part, was the part she feared, as she had yet to be branded. Holding her breath a bit, she shakes on the wrack, terrified.*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles as I step aside and watch my First Sword ~
Zandua: *she blinks and looks at Ubara, seeing her notion to her Master, gulping hard as she knew a man's hand is much harder then a woman's hand, she slowly rising to the whipping post as she is strapped in, biting her lip hard, her head held down as she anticipates*
TenrikNiels: -He takes her to the post and lashes her tightly, stepping back he takes the whip into his hand and begins.-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~twirls the brand in the coals as I watch and listen then I grin to mine as I would see her ~
TenrikNiels: He looks upomh his, her flesh smooth, unblemishesd, he knows she has proved herself worthy to be in this position today, he speaks in a firm voice.-
TenrikNiels: take the 5 lashes as a sign of who you were to be left behind as you now are more then that you leave our oldself behind and serve in a better way, this will remind you that you are of the Oasis OF Two Scimitars"~
RaychelofGor: *her teeth chattered in her jaw in preperation, sweat beading on her brow as she hears her Ubara walk to the branding iron. Her body shivering heavily, she thanks the Priest Kings that there were restraints, or surely she'd fall. The coals twirling against the iron are like bombs in her ears, and she meets the gaze of her Ubara, looking away quickly, her voice silent. It was a thought, briefly, that she knew she'd not control her voice this time.*
TenrikNiels: -He draws back and lets the whip fall in quick succession upon the flesh of what is his and the Oasis'-
TenrikNiels: strike
xXAmbrosiaRavenXx has joined the chat
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles loving the sound of the whip as it snaps agaisnt the skin of the girl ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( amber we are in back shh but join if you wish) )
lilprincessSakuraAi: -covers my ears-
Zandua: *she closes her eyes, tight, hearing her Master's word, no time to think, the crack of the whip is heard and felt on her flesh, tears already streaming down her eyes, no sound comes out for she tries to be strong*
RaychelofGor: *shivers as her sister is whipped, feeling the pain in her own back, as she lays flat against the branding hold.*
SalenaRya: cringes at the sound~
xXAmbrosiaRavenXx: (that to me?)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: (mmhm)
xXAmbrosiaRavenXx: (ah ok)
kayleeofLordMaximus: *her body stays still, her eyes filled as she watches both girls*
lilprincessSakuraAi: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
TenrikNiels: His eyes stay upon the flesh, he watches as she takes the lashes, he speaks again to her, giving teaching, letting her know the reasoning and purpose, he proceeds to deliver the next rounds of blows to her flesh-
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -looks and shivers hearing the sound of the whipping-
SalenaRya: she leans to her Mistress as the sound of Master whipping his girl fills her ears~
TenrikNiels: " this wil represent the tounge you may have or have had as this will be on no issue and you will remain to be respectful at all times, to the free and to yourslef and your sisters as a Kajira of the Oasis" "
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~twirls the brand iron seeing it begin to get hot ~
lilprincessSakuraAi: -trie to kick the cage open-
RaychelofGor: *Anticipation builds, the whipping sounds echoing in her ears, tears falling now for her sister. This was a momentous occasion, she knew, but she knew also, that the pain was unbearable. She clenches her teeth, and her eyes, tight together.*
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -each strike she heard she held her girl close with confidenceshe knowing what she has to go through as well-
Zandua: *she holds tight to the restraints upon her hands, biting her lower lip even harder this time, she heard his words and buries it deep within her mind, not wanting to go through this once more, she'd never been whipped before and this was one of the most painful experiences she's had, she started to whimper now, trying to keep strong but her bearings were starting to fail her*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~hears the noise of the rattle of the cage and growls loud as I wave my hand to the gaurd to a suggestion of to being the girl to the wooden rack and place her secure he would know this by the actions of my look and hand in a calling to her ~
xXAmbrosiaRavenXx: Ambrosia walks in as she looks around the room. She can hear the sound of a whip and follows the noise. She watches as Tenrik whips a girl. She smiles to the Ubara and greets her in a whisper, "Tal Ubara."
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~nods to the FW with a soft smile of Tal ~
TenrikNiels: He watches her knckles go whithe as she clenches her fists, the welts raised on her skin, her leg muscles tightenas she holds herself up. The blood would ooze, trickle along her flesh.. The next series of lashes would indeed would be a reminder to her of exactly who and what she is:she is property, she is nothing of importance, a beast , a peice of fuck meat for the Free , she is to be pleasing at all times and without reservations she is to be aware she is what we allow her and nothing more she is a Kajira ~
TenrikNiels: strikestrike
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -watches as the caged beast is brought in-
RaychelofGor: *The final sounds of the whip echo in the quiet hall, and she remains still, though her body is tight and wound with fear. She listens to her sister, seeing she is remaining strong. Her hands tingling from the loss of blood in her position, she remains silent, tears drying on her face, body tight and firm. Upside down, she watches the guards bring in the new sister, placing her in the stocks, and she closes her eyes once more.*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles to my First Sword then a nod of my head to the guards as they would lock the girl in the rack ~
kayleeofLordMaximus: (girl apologizes, she needs to leave)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( ok go hunny )
Zandua: *her body could take no more, she wanted to beg her Master to stop his assualt but she didn't, she only cried out, the restraints on her hands breaking into the skin now, she could feel the warm blood on her back tricking down and even more pain added to her body as the whip slashed at her now open wounds, her legs gave out on her and she hung there, weakened by the whipping, her breath was labored now, all she could say was* "Yes my....Master"
kayleeofLordMaximus: (thank you, will return later today)
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( Be Well girl)
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: (be well kaylee)
TenrikNiels: He hooks his whip once again at his side, his eyes on his girl. Moving over to unhook her hands from the post. Directing her to take her place an wait her turn at the rack as he nods looking at Ubara with pride in his eyes for both of the Kajirae to be-
kayleeofLordMaximus: *she rises to her feet and steps away, looking back to the girls once more before she steps from the building*
kayleeofLordMaximus has left the chat
TenrikNiels: *Guiding her to take her place on the mat and wait her turn, his eyes filled with pride, pleased with the strength both girls have shown so far. He turns and nod to Ubara as she proceeds*
Zandua: *she collapsed to the ground, then slowly moved her way over to the rack as her Master instructed her to do so, her back burning and stinging, she follows his guidance with her eyes lowered on the ground*
RaychelofGor: *Her heart rapidly ascends into gallop as she watches the First Sword remove her sister. Her eyes follow her Ubara's feet as she returns before her, the branding iron in her hand, watching it smoke. Shuddering a breath, she closes her eyes tight, prepared.*
xXAmbrosiaRavenXx whispers: quite frankly i dont get why you would wanna beat them before owning them for good...branding i get why they do that but not the beating....they are useless after until they heal
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles as I would move from the fire taking the brand iron into my hand the soft glow of the hot iron would be seen as i move to my girl i would press the iron to the outer thigh this brand would be the Kef a sign of a slave the kef is Despite it's attractiveness the Kef brand in all it's variations was the most common brand type on Gor. One of the primary reasons it was given to slaves to make them understand that they were now no more than a COMMON slave girl. As I … count to ten as the brand is submerged deeply into the skin the smell would fill the air , I would tell my girl the collar can always be removed but the brad is a sign of slavery and will never be removed then with a small tone a small quote as well as the others to take the mind off of the pain she may be feeling~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: "I had now been branded, a small graceful mark burned into my left thigh, high, under the hip. It had a vertical bar,a rather strict one, with two curling, frondlike extensions, rather near its base, as though in submission to it. It looked a little like a "K"That was mine, There were variations on this theme. Some of theother girls had similar brands, but, in one respect or another somewhat different.There were other sorts of brands, too, but the "K-type" brand was the most common. p66 Dancer of Gor~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: 1
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: 2
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: 3
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: 4
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: 5
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: 6
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: 7
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: 8
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: 9
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: 10
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind > xXAmbrosiaRavenXx: well what I have heard why they beat them as to teach them they are to forget their past and know that they are slaves and if they do not do as such they will have to go through this again
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: -feels sick as the smell rises-
RaychelofGor: *She speaks, though the words are lost on the girls ears. Oddly, the mark as it touches her flesh, feels cold at first. Before she hears the sizzle, the burn begins, and she smells her burning flesh. Her eyes shoot open, pain deep and evident in their glazed over sightless look. Without her control, as her Ubara counts, coming to six, she is shocked she held this long, the scream rips through her body. She attempts, losing control of her frame, to move away, but she is bound, totally and helplessly. As her scream catches, then dies, she feels the iron pull from her skin, though the burn remains.*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~i unhook her as i lift her with a hugg of love and place her to the side as then i moved and placed the iron back int the fire I turn to her and smile congrats mine you are official I am so proud of you , then i look to Tenrik as he would next take to brand his girl i stepped aside and watched silently~
lilprincessSakuraAi: -tears rolls down my cheek-
RaychelofGor: *she feels the guards remove her from the branding spot, and she weakly lowers herself to kneel on the mat, words escaping her.*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles~
TenrikNiels: -Taking his girl, lifting her and fastening her to the rack, he moves to the pit as the iron hests.. His gaze upon the recently branded girl, then back to his as she lays bound, waiting to have the official brand, waiting to take the next step in her kourney to become Kajira..*
Zandua: *still shivering from the whipping, she looks at the rack and then the branding fire, she is lifted and walks to the rack, laying over it uncomfortably, she watches herself be bound to it, her own instinct to test how restrained she was, she moves her head towards the wall so she did not have to see the brand being applied*
TenrikNiels: He pulls the iron from the fire, it's color, bright red, he blows upon it as he moves to stand above the girl bound on the rack.. The iron smoking as he speaks to her and all present as he proceeds with the Ubara's blessing*
SalenaRya: wrinkls her nose of the smell of flesh~
TenrikNiels: the kef is Despite it's attractiveness the Kef brand in all it's variations was the most common brand type on Gor. One of the primary reasons it was given to slaves to make them understand that they were now no more than a COMMON slave girl.
RaychelofGor: *Shivering, her back aching, muscles twitching from the adrenaline of the ceremony, she turns her gaze to eye the still burning brand. Blinking at it, tears still falling down the flesh of her cheeks, she lifts a single finger, to touch just above it. She was home now, in a city, a city that wanted her. Though it had hurt, the pain of not having a place to call her own had been worse. She now, she knew, could fulfill the purpose of her birth. This thought in mind, she reaches gently, curling her fingers, toward her Ubara. Whispering quietly, though her sisters burning flesh fills her nose, she speaks to her Ubara.* Thank you......my Ubara....
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~holds her nose of the smell ~
xXAmbrosiaRavenXx: "All this burning flesh is making me hungry..." She stated this with a smirk upon her face as to insinuate the sarcasm.
MrsSoZoRhiRhiGrind: (brb)
Zandua: *she nods her head, hearing her Master's words, trembling on the rack* Yes my Master...
TenrikNiels: *Stepping in now, the iron in hand he presses the iron to her skin, he holds it hard against her flesh as the scent, the smell of her flesh builds and fills the air surrounding them... He would recite the same quote as to take her mind from the pain as he holds the iron to her for a count of ten..*
xXAmbrosiaRavenXx: (tyt)
TenrikNiels: "I had now been branded, a small graceful mark burned into my left thigh, high, under the hip. It had a vertical bar,a rather strict one, with two curling, frondlike extensions, rather near its base, as though in submission to it. It looked a little like a "K"That was mine, There were variations on this theme. Some of theother girls had similar brands, but, in one respect or another somewhat different.There were other sorts of brands, too, but the "K-type" brand was the most common. p66 Dancer of Gor~
TenrikNiels: 1
TenrikNiels: 2
TenrikNiels: 3
TenrikNiels: 4
TenrikNiels: 5
TenrikNiels: 6
TenrikNiels: 7
TenrikNiels: 8
TenrikNiels: 9
TenrikNiels: 10
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~grins~
Zandua: *she just screams, there was no holding back this time, she didn't care if it broke glass, the pain was immense and the smell of her own flesh being burned make her sick, her whole body just shook in shock and pain*
TenrikNiels: *removing the iron as it is finished, he replaces it into the pit, turning her unbinds the girl, lifting her as he sits her next to her sister, he steps back and observes them both, proudly he stands next to Ubara, nodding as she once again addresses al present*
RaychelofGor: *her own eyes clenched shut at the scream of her sister being ripped from her throat. Gulping gently, she holds her hands together firmly in her lap, squeezing her fingers.*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~the screams take no effect on the Ubara I smile~
TenrikNiels: he*
RaychelofGor: *She reaches over gently, holding her sisters hand firmly within her own, as she is placed beside her.*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~smiles ~ to the girls with love in my eyes for them ~
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: congrats you girls I love you both
Zandua: *she looked upon her sister with tear filled eyes, her throat now hurting from screaming so hard, she squeezes her sister's hand lightly and tries to smile, glad that it was now over*
TenrikNiels: "The physician will surely have to tend to their wounds with the healing salve as soon as possible today."
xXAmbrosiaRavenXx: (brb)
TenrikNiels: (tyt)
RaychelofGor: *she smiles toward her Ubara, holding firm to her sisters hand.* This one loves her Ubara. *she whispers gently, emotion thick in her voice.*
TenrikNiels: -smiles,, he speaks-
Zandua: *she shakingly responds to Ubara* Thank you Ubara, girl loves you as well
TenrikNiels: I love you both, indeed you bring honor to your Master and your Mistress. Weare indeed most pleased and proud of you both."
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: You will need to see physican girls go relax now you two while we handle the beast
RaychelofGor: *she smiles to the Master, eyes bright.* Thank you, Master. *she nods her head* Yes, my Ubara. Are we...to remain unclothed?
TenrikNiels: Yes, you are
Zandua: *she smiles to her Master, happy she is serving him proud* Thank you my Master, girl loves you deeply
RaychelofGor: *nods gently.* Yes, Master
Zandua: Yes Master
RaychelofGor: May this girl be right back please? ((School time for boy.))
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ( yes)
TenrikNiels: -Turning to look upon the beast, he would smile as he then would look to Ubara-
Zandua: *she moves very slowly away, settling behind her Master and Ubara as they tend to the new girl*
RaychelofGor: *goes to the blocks, naked as the day of her birth, and is clipped in by a guard.*
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~grins thinks she needs something to cry over ~
TenrikNiels: -chuckles as he sees the brows of Ubara arch as she looks upon the beast-
lilprincessSakuraAi: -sigh-
UbaraJucyOfScimitars: ~laughs with a evil sound~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zan and Raychel's ceremony   Zan and Raychel's ceremony Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:58 pm

full congrats girls - you made it !! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zan and Raychel's ceremony   Zan and Raychel's ceremony Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:33 pm

congrats sisters -huggles-
Back to top Go down
Ubara
Ubara

PostSubject: Re: Zan and Raychel's ceremony   Zan and Raychel's ceremony Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:04 pm

I must say the rp was impressive well done!
Back to top Go down
https://oasisoftwoscimitars.forumotion.com
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Zan and Raychel's ceremony   Zan and Raychel's ceremony Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:01 pm

congratulations to you both, girl is very happy for you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zan and Raychel's ceremony   Zan and Raychel's ceremony Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:03 pm

congrats to both of you, it is sweet to see slaves become a full Oasis Sister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zan and Raychel's ceremony   Zan and Raychel's ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:10 am

congrats ray, zan,
Back to top Go down
KilikHalfEar
KilikHalfEar

Location : "Further, members of Castes such as Physicians and Builders use the Fairs for the dissemination of information and techniques among Caste Brothers, as is prescribed in their codes in spite of the fact that their respective cities may be hostile." (Priest Kings of Gor pg. 9)

PostSubject: Re: Zan and Raychel's ceremony   Zan and Raychel's ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:33 am

congrats girls well done very proud of you both
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zan and Raychel's ceremony   Zan and Raychel's ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:51 am

congratulations to my sister, this girl prays that she can show as much courage and dignity as both of you have on your wonderful day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zan and Raychel's ceremony   Zan and Raychel's ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:35 am

cheers cheers Yay you made it sisters cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
eris-FG
eris-FG

PostSubject: Re: Zan and Raychel's ceremony   Zan and Raychel's ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:51 am

congratulations sisters.. proud of you both.

sister shayla has also met the requirements in completing her lessons and chores. Proud of her as well..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zan and Raychel's ceremony   Zan and Raychel's ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Congratulations girls. Both have done exceptionally well. Most pleased and proud of you both..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zan and Raychel's ceremony   Zan and Raychel's ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:58 pm

congrats sisters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zan and Raychel's ceremony   Zan and Raychel's ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:51 am

hopefully get shay done now -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zan and Raychel's ceremony    Zan and Raychel's ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:37 pm

Congrats sisters, this one is happy for you.

Yes my Master that would be wonderful. Your girl has been very anxiously awaiting her ceremony and can not wait for that day to finally come. She adores You completely and can not wait to become Your officially in every way possible. flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zan and Raychel's ceremony   Zan and Raychel's ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zan and Raychel's ceremony
Page 1 of 1